Trial Thread: May 14, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
: Tammi Smith: I didn't hear you. I don't recall. Can you show me proof those r my phone calls/texts? I am an idiot, your honor.

And Music City Colonics in TN, and Havilah Baby, .... All of these since her arrest....

what has this case done to your life?

WE DON'T CARE. NO ONE DOES.

There is a baby missing because of your selfishness and pathological obsession Tammi. So whatever this case has done to your life, it PALES to what Gabriel and Logan will endure forever. Shove it.

oops, did I type that? My bad.

:clap: Bravo :clap:

Post of the day!

is that it? if that is all the state has..well pointless IMO

I gotta say that I am a bit disappointed in the prosecution right now. Could they have something else planned that I'm not aware of, because it seems they let TPS slide on many, many points.

Me too. And the prosecutor was doing so well. I don't get it. But, I haven't followed the whole thing and maybe they plan to use rebuttal evidence/witnesses?

Darn it, I didn't catch the jury question. Anyone know what it was?

I gotta say that I am a bit disappointed in the prosecution right now. Could they have something else planned that I'm not aware of, because it seems they let TPS slide on many, many points.

I know, I turned my back for a minute and she's done. WTHello?

The jury asked Tammi, "Before you gave the handwriting sample were you shown the document in which you wrote Craig Cherry's name?"

Darn it, I didn't catch the jury question. Anyone know what it was?

I didn't quite catch it either. Anyone? Something about dd she have a chance to review a document before she went to court or something?

The jury asked Tammi, "Had you seen the paternity document prior to giving the handwriting analysis?"

What is that relevant to? Does anyone know what the jury is trying to figure out? Does it show what they are concerned about?

Beth Karas ‏ @BethKaras
Follow

Juror question: Before you gave a handwriting sample, were you shown the document where you wrote Craig Cherry's... http://fb.me/13lwptKJG

Juror question: Before you gave a handwriting sample, were you shown the document where you wrote Craig Cherry's name?
Answer: No, I was asked to write a fake check and didn't know what they wanted.

What is that relevant to? Does anyone know what the jury is trying to figure out? Does it show what they are concerned about?

My guess it would be evidence of intent? If she knew what so and so's handwriting looked like?

What was the paternity document.....I thought that is the one she put the possible daddies on???

They want to see if she deliberately altered her handwriting sample

The jury asked Tammi, "Before you gave the handwriting sample were you shown the document in which you wrote Craig Cherry's name?"

And the answer was??????? (Short non Tammi version)

I had to rewind to get the exact question.
Her answer: No, I was not and didn't know what it was for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member