AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. Preface: I am not a conspiracy nut. Matter of fact quite the contrary. I've scoffed at everything from con/chem-trails to water fluoridation in my time. But I do play devil's advocate with the pros.

What if... JM was involved in FnF.
and what if... he turned informant to save his hide when things started to go bad.
and what if... he went into hiding (traversing from WA, FL, Rocky Point, etc.).
Wouldn't that make him a threat to one or both sides?

And if so, what if someone finally located him when he re-surfaced in Tucson where he may or may not have a significant source of familial "protection"; possibly staying with RC & SC, and decided to lay in wait for a retribution and/or ransom opportunity?

What if someone, on either side, was hellbent on punishing a turncoat and noticed the children at the household and made the assumption that would be a really powerful message to send a snitch... to grab one or more of the kids not knowing or caring if they were his?

Add to the above scenario the possibility that JM had/has a big mouth and brought SC and/or RC into this mess? Now... if JM is/was involved in FnF, how on earth would LE be able to explain this if there was some perceived familial protection in the form of local or regional LE; let alone the national implications? Or even if they were not fully aware of any possible connection until after the FBI involvement, the "dance" would be insane.

I dunno. Toss them 'maters. I'm just postulating. Primarily because this case is so incredibly bizarre on it's own merits.

I was thinking along those lines at one point. But why would JM have been so visible as a family spokesman if he was trying to lay low?

I think it is possible that that some of those players in FandF are family members. But I am not sure yet how that figures in.

Read earlier Zeta's put up huge banner's declaring they were not involved... Not to mention there's no heads , arms or feet ... There may only be adults in this collection and you gotta wonder what else will develop next.... Man what a F'd up world this is getting to be.

This is the post with the transcript of the presser

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #14

Does anyone mind pointing out where LE stated SC needed space?

Note: I see posts stating SG... I assume they are typos? If not I am not sure who SG is.

BBM

This is where Chief Villaseñor talks about Sergio and space from the boys.

I don't want -people to read to much into this. Child protective services have been involved from the beginning of this investigation. In the course of some interviews that occurred at the end of last week some information was brought forward that we felt it was necessary to consult with CPS... to what was told to us. Based on that fact they consulted with our detectives as well as family members and a voluntary agreement was reached between CPS and the parents to restrict access, voluntarily, for Sergio to distance, get some space and distance from the older children in the Celis family. We really can't talk about other details about that at this point But we also want to emphasize that this doesn't mean that we have settled on a path in this investigation.

I was thinking along those lines at one point. But why would JM have been so visible as a family spokesman if he was trying to lay low?

I think it is possible that that some of those players in FandF are family members. But I am not sure yet how that figures in.

Good point. My only assumption is that he was simply there on-scene and spoke without thinking. He vanished right after that though.

There is a very clear reason for JM to speak to the camera as a spokes person if he was connected to F&F issues and this scenaro of Isa being taken because they thought for some reason it was JM's girl.. The reasoning for him speaking on camera simply would be to get his face on tv to get the message to the cartel folks that hey... that little girl had nothing to do with me, she's not my daughter she's just a little girl with a family.

'Kay...Wonder why he isn't allowed to even call them though ? JMO
Maybe there are fears that SC, if he has something to do with his daughters disappearance, is emotionally blackmailing his children or threatening them for some reason. If they were in physical harm they would be able to at least talk to their father. It is possible that these children are afraid of even talking to their dad. MMO

Post brought over from thread #14

Someone said s/he giggled at her mom's funeral.

IHNC replied: Yes... but I bet you didn't tell your mom to "get her butt home!"
(Referring to SC's inappropriate affect and responses on the 911 call)

Ransom said: Her mom was dead. How could she tell her that?

Actually.. My reply was just a sick joke... Of course we wouldn't tell a deceased loved one at a funeral "Get your butt home!"

But... It reminds me of Saturday Night Live when Gilda (?) was in a spoof of the Exorcist and growls, as she is levitating off the bed, "Your mother sews socks that smell!"... instead of Your mother s_____ c_____ in H_____!

Macabre.... yes.....but still so funny to me!

I know... jokes lose their flavor when they need to be explained, and I hope the first poster is not offended.

It is late... I better sign off!

I appreciate all jokes/levity. It's the only way I can exist. I love teasing and just flat out "messing" with people. I was trying to make a point. Guess I need to explain that? He!! to the naw. Peace, friend.

For CPS to be involved it would be because it is in the childrens best interest to not have contact with their father. Otherwise SC could have gone to stay with someone else if he needed some space.

I believe in one of the interviews RC said she put Isa's hair in four ponytails fixing it up for her ballgame the next morning. Did she mean the boys or did Isa play on a team, also? I'm sure they've been checking out the people who go to the games and if they ever saw any strangers or anyone paying particular attention to little girls or Isa.

Just me, but I don't believe everything the cartels say. Time will tell, though.

There is a very clear reason for JM to speak to the camera as a spokes person if he was connected to F&F issues and this scenaro of Isa being taken because they thought for some reason it was JM's girl.. The reasoning for him speaking on camera simply would be to get his face on tv to get the message to the cartel folks that hey... that little girl had nothing to do with me, she's not my daughter she's just a little girl with a family.

To me that begs the question... why did he disappear after that first day? But who knows.

I believe in one of the interview's RC said she put Isa's hair in four ponytails fixing it up for her ballgame the next morning. Did she mean the boys or did Isa play on a team, also?

Isa was to play on a team on Sat. morning ... according to her parents. FWIW

Just me, but I don't believe everything the cartels say. Time will tell, though.

I live on a border state too and am very familiar. The cartels love to brag, but when they say "not involved" ... I believe them, but that's just me. FWIW.

Isa was to play on a team on Sat. morning ... according to her parents. FWIW

So looking around that ballfield where they normally would all play would be standard procedure. If they were looking for anyone that could have taken her connected with the ballfield, that area would be familiar ground to them. KWIM

To me that begs the question... why did he disappear after that first day? But who knows.

Clearly he would vanish after making his appearance as such... if they came and took Isa then wouldn't ya think after going on TV they might just come after him too....

With that said ... I'm really starting to think there may really be a cartel connection because it makes alot of these peices come together... the JM speaking and vanishing, parents not wanting to go on camera right away, secretiveness of LE, searches in Mexico, Separation thing, family not getting lawyers, RC mentioning " i really don't know 'the plan' " ( in mothersday statement ) theres just so many things that do tie together to be that its a cartel issue dealing with this scenario.

I mentioned this earlier. People involved often step up and do the outspoken thing - It makes them look like they care and have nothing to do with it (If I did anything do you think i would be helping search?) and also often gets tidbits of info so they can stay up to date with what police are doing. imo blah blah blah lol

It is like the person that lights the house on fire, calls fire department and starts putiing it out.

So looking around that ballfield where they normally would all play would be standard procedure. If they were looking for anyone that could have taken her connected with the ballfield, that area would be familiar ground to them. KWIM

FWIK ... it's familiar ground. It's where their games are played by all the Celis' kids.

lol... don't know if anyone noticed or not but one of the tags for this forum now includes Fast and Furious in the keywords....

I wonder if it's normal in SC's speech pattern to repeat what he says in parts of almost every sentence. That was very prevalent in the couch interview and the NBC one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon