Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think keyboredom was insinuating anything of the kind. Purely observing the fact, that the defence will likely use this "depression horsepoo" as a method to get their client off the hook.

Earlier, much earlier...I asked about the possibility of Allison, harming herself...and keyboredom and itsthevibe, ate me up and spat me out.....giggling...and rightfully so. Keyboredom doesnt for a minute, think she did that.

That sounds dreadful, I didn't mean to chew anyone up or spit them out. Sorry in retrospect Willough :)

Yes, to clarify, I personally don't believe Allison committed suicide by any stretch of the imagination ... I was just suggesting what marginal relevance these mentions of depression might have at the moment, until the autopsy results are reported. I sort of got the impression the reporter who last mentioned it was trying to discount it anyway? Maybe I read too much into things.

I don't think there is a 'hut' on that land? It's a camping ground and used for laser skirmish and other similar activities. If a married guy has an unmarried mistress, they're probably going to be doing the business in private at her home. An iPhone has a pretty poor camera and an even worse flash. There's no way anyone with an iPhone would have legible compromising photos of a couple being 'intimate' at night unless the photographer was involved in the action themselves (and despite the threesome speculation earlier, that's pretty unlikely to be the case, IMO).

Not sure how photos proving an affair he has allegedly admitted to and undergone couple counselling for, would potentially 'ruin' him? I think his lack of understanding of the property sales industry and some poor business decision-making may have already played a major part in ruining him, along with the side effects this seems to have had on his personal life.

Sorry, not trying to be argumentative, but I think the theory of Allison stalking GBC is a bit outlandish - she was already well above him in intellect and human decency from most reports, I think she would have cut him adrift before wanting to follow his exploits personally. JMO.

Having said that, someone claiming to be close to the couple alleged (in an earlier thread) GBC was acting 'suspiciously' (raised in the context of maybe continuing the affair which was meant to be over). I still can't see her following him with the view to photograph the action.

yeah i wouldnt be doing it in behind a bush at 4 am thats for sure

:seeya: Hello Guests! I'm going to be admitting new registrants in about 30 minutes! If you want to start posting today, get signed up now! It's free! :skip:

With his business going down the gurgler before the case even started, I dont know how he could prove he was defamed. Ladies in here (mums from the girls school) stipulating that he flirted with them overtly, to the point of them feeling uncomfortable and that many of those ladies husbands, viewed him as a tool. Although hurtful to him, I doubt, we could have defamed him anymore, than he already defamed himself.

True! :)

Btw what I was originally saying was nothing to do with defamation, it was about the fact that we don't know whether or not he engaged the lawyer on the first day (sorry to harp on this) so we shouldn't be stating that as fact. For some reason another poster got off the track with my comments I think...

That sounds dreadful, I didn't mean to chew anyone up or spit them out. Sorry in retrospect Willough :)

Ive still got the bite marks....lol

Nahhhh, Dont apologise...you had every right too. I had just come into the conversation and hadnt read up on the happenings. I put forward a theory and it certainly wasn't right.

You were thorough and exacting....I was the silly one.

Btw what I was originally saying was nothing to do with defamation, it was about the fact that we don't know whether or not he engaged the lawyer on the first day (sorry to harp on this) so we shouldn't be stating that as fact. For some reason another poster got off the track with my comments I think...

I posted a link on the last page that shows he employed the lawyer around the 26th.

Elspeth mentioned something about "wrongful defamation"....and I think you may have responded to that...and i was just adding my 2 cents, I think... :) As always....lol

Hawkins post makes me sad to think about what that could have meant...

Thinking of the extend of any possible involvement by TM, I don't believe she had anything to do with the actual murder and cover-up. Am sure we would have heard by now through the media if her home and car had been searched. I believe her lawyering up is just a precaution for a potential court case, otherwise I think she would have engaged a lawyer after the first interview. IMO.

Thinking of the extend of any possible involvement by TM, I don't believe she had anything to do with the actual murder and cover-up. Am sure we would have heard by now through the media if her home and car had been searched. I believe her lawyering up is just a precaution for a potential court case, otherwise I think she would have engaged a lawyer after the first interview. IMO.

I agree CaseClosed, if I had unwittingly found myself mixed up in a murder investigation or potential murder investigation I would be beside myself with worry and certainly be seeking legal advice. Not in a bid to protect myself, it would just be all so frightening and foreign to me so I would seek legal advice.

I just drove over the Kholo Creek Bridge in bound on my way home, there is a police team working ~ might be forensics I hope they find some evidence!

TM is the woman who has been interviewed several times and recently hired a lawyer. This was written about in the press with quotes lifted directly from her C21 profile - although they stopped short at actually naming her.

As to her, or anyone else being a mistress, this is just rumour and speculation.

Yes I agree. I mentioned it a few days back. Around page 2 or 3 of the very first thread, another member "suggested" a possible affair. That suggestion or assumption hasn't stopped since back then.

I've read nothing in media or heard anything from police which states he was.

I just drove over the Kholo Creek Bridge in bound on my way home, there is a police team working ~ might be forensics I hope they find some evidence!

Oh wow! I hope it means they received some information and went back to retrieve more, perhaps? :waitasec:

Yes I agree. I mentioned it a few days back. Around page 2 or 3 of the very first thread, another member "suggested" a possible affair. That suggestion or assumption hasn't stopped since back then.

I've read nothing in media or heard anything from police which states he was.

Exactly. It is all speculation at this point. If there is a media report about any affairs, please post a link!!!

I can't take on board what Hawkins has said. At this stage it is in my unsubstantiated basket. It could allude to the forensics coming back and to an upcoming QPS media release which puts Hawkins quite close to the police prosecution fraternity. Wait and see.

I agree with you Zorro, it's also in my unsubstantiated basket. No disrespect to Hawkins but there have been so many posts made here in the vein of "I believe", "I reckon", "I think", etc. I am guilty of this myself. Hawkins' statement is sure to set off more wild speculation but I'll just wait until the Police release further information.

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member