Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
:what:
I don't know how old TM is, but judging by the bio pics etc TM is not young I dare say she might have been a Cougar in relation to GBC. I cannot see a woman of that age getting involved in a murder or helping a lover covering up an accidental killing of his wife. Stranger things have happened but I just don't personally feel that is the case.

I can see a younger woman getting mixed up and becoming besotted with an older, handsome man would be much more easily led IMO

Lol, you never know, some men have strange taste. Look at Prince Charles dumping the beautiful Diana for Camilla Parker Bowles. She might be good in the sack.

I didnt know Daniel's murder involved an accomplice? I knew about Sian Kingi (valmae beck and barry watts (shudder) ), I knew Anita Cobby had several (4 or 5) sick individuals that participated in her shocking murder..these crimes were horrific and I assume Daniels was too, that was what I thought others might have thought he meant by the connection, but I assumed he was talking about murders that had 'touched the heart of a nation'

2 men talked him into getting a lift

I posted my thoughts on the suicide note. And people are welcome to slap me with a slimey fish if they disagree.

Why don't you share your thought's about the suicide note?
Is there a smilie for that? Slimy fish I mean? No only kidding.

A suicude note (frim him) somehow fits if I think at how GBC (- did I get that right?) was when they put Allison's casket in the hearse. Something about that scene never felt right for me. He was clasping his kids, who did not seem to want to be clasped , and the look on his face was one of 'oh my god I cannot deal with this but not real support for his kids which is what came from the Dickies

Hang on!!! I can't find the original post to quote it but it says:

Originally Posted by barrosa
Omg brookie show as bold as brass. Surely he didn't do it? Rip dear Allison x

So, sorry...what? He's at the show tonight??? If he is then I'm going to repeat what you've said "Surely he didn't do it" because if he did and he's there - !!!!!!!!

Hi Mani, page 46...poster asked if anyone heard 'rumblings about a SN'. Sorry if I gave the impression that I thought ABC committed suicide...I don't believe that for a second.

I didn't read your post that way. Thought you were just trying to generate some new discussion here tonight. :clap:

Hi everyone,
when I discovered this forum I was quite intrigued as to how people could look at an event from so many different angles. So many ideas, ok, some wild and out there, some more conventional. I know I got skewered last night for not thinking before I opened my mouth and attacked the keyboard, but for what it is worth, I think most of us could agree that life is not black and white, everyone has their own opinion. When someone speculates a possible scenario that you don't agree with, is that a reason to slap them with a slimy fish? It is hard to not go around in circles when a lot of us don't have
anything new. I am keen to hear thoughts on the idea of a possible suicide note.

I read on hear or somewhere else that there might have been a staged suicide note. hmmm.

Go for a hair appointment, go home, commit suicide, next morning go to the conference. Someone did not think and screwed up.

Is there the faintest possibility that he attempted suicide by crashing the car?

Not in a million years.... if he was serious about suicide he would have taken himself down the hill - train tracks would do it.. JMO

(Are you local? Indooroopilly Station at bottom of hill)

Is there a smilie for that? Slimy fish I mean? No only kidding.

A suicude note (frim him) somehow fits if I think at how GBC (- did I get that right?) was when they put Allison's casket in the hearse. Something about that scene never felt right for me. He was clasping his kids, who did not seem to want to be clasped , and the look on his face was one of 'oh my god I cannot deal with this but not real support for his kids which is what came from the Dickies

There was a post awhile back that when they took him to hospital after the car accident:banghead: it was to the psych ward.

how can it be that of all the people in all the world, one truly awful, evil individual will happen upon another and together commit the most awful of crimes? As I understand it, there will often be a ringleader, and a follower and the follower may never go down this godawful path if not for the ringleader manipulating them? far out... do you think they actively seek out a 'puppet' to work on?

It is nature when the bully senses the weak one it instantly stalks......ie a man who is a weakling useless non achiever picks a strong achieving female for HIS benefit.

Charms and courts the woman, secures them in a wedding.........then it starts

Are you thinking Red State?

LMAO Me thinks there are some similarities there: ie; NBC marriage guidance, sermons on cultural and domestic etiquette (making sure dinner and dishes and washing are done) + BIG GAME hunting (weapons) , Blood line preservation (selective inbreeding) + shutting castle gates = ??? well it took 200+ QPS to evict "Occupy" from Musgrave park.

I'm wondering if MH has anything to do with any of this ??

Yep he at the show that's one class act the qps will need as much evidence as possible he very very clever mmmmmm

If that is true and he is at the show, it better bloody be because his girls wanted him to be there...IMO

Yep he at the show that's one class act the qps will need as much evidence as possible he very very clever mmmmmm

:what: Whoa!

Edit: are you at the show Barrosa? How do you know?

If that is true and he is at the show, it better bloody be because his girls wanted him to be there...IMO

Solicitor might have advised him it was time to get out of the house. After all he is a greiving widow not a murderer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon