Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's excellent that the site offers that Kimster :)

I'll apply for professional crap talker....lol ;-)

I will apply for professional victim too...hence my law and medical knowledge from the 'edge' I hung onto to be here today..........am joking now.:woohoo:

PS: QLD DPP prosecutor got me a wonderful guilty on mostly circumstantial evidence and whilst sobbing with the first emotion I ever showed since the crime, I gave him (after I asked if I could) the biggest hug I could.

Relief at least and aknowledgement from the courts of why I was so different since the Grievous Bodily Harm repercussions I was recovering from.

I then 2 yrs later after Q Super leave, had to retire medically unfit from my career as a Special Education Teacher. <Modsnip> that has hurt ever since....no income, no super, courts didn't give that back.

What the devil happened while I was gone with the kiddies?

Sounds like someone has a multiple personality disorder (Dr Jekkyl and Mr Hyde), either that, or someone was having a bit too much plonk tonight :(

He had the whole community as a forum. He was holding court

Sorry, Barrosa, but I'm asking again are you there? It's probably obvious (I'm assuming you're there) but I just want to hear it from you. :)

Not bad considering his media shy? Go figure

Can you post some iPhone pics of him at the show. If it was my wife that was murdered, I would have a command post set up and would be working with the police to find the killer. This man is getting on with his life it seems...

Hope we see some pics in the paper soon...outraged!!:furious:

I will apply for professional victim too...hence my law and medical knowledge from the 'edge' I hung onto to be here today..........am joking now.:woohoo:

PS: QLD DPP prosecutor got me a wonderful guilty on mostly circumstantial evidence and whilst sobbing with the first emotion I ever showed since the crime, I gave him (after I asked if I could) the biggest hug I could.

Relief at least and aknowledgement from the courts of why I was so different since the Grievous Bodily Harm repercussions I was recovering from.

I then 2 yrs later after Q Super leave, had to retire medically unfit from my career as a Special Education Teacher. <Modsnip> that has hurt ever since....no income, no super, courts didn't give that back.

Was it an x partner who hurt you. Hope things are starting to get better for you. You weren't just assaulted you were robbed of the life that would have been. :banghead::maddening:

It's hard to get answers isn't it? Still no one has told me who MH is and is someone actually at the show?

That is an awful situation to be in Berry, especially since you would have given so much of yourself in your job.

Hey Blonde, I think from what I understand from previous posts, GBC is at the show. I don't know who MH is either, sorry :(

Im sorry that happened to you Berry....Im also sorry it affected your career. Takes a wonderful person to work in special education.....and you are perfect. Such a shame that this has affected you so much (understandable though).

Big huggles xx

It is nature when the bully senses the weak one instantly and stalks......ie a man who is a weakling useless non achiever picks a strong achieving female for HIS benefit.

Charms and courts the woman, secures them in a wedding.........then it starts

I agree with all you've said Berry...in public treats her like his prized trophy. Struts around in his ugly mustard jacket with his prized possession at his side. Behind closed doors he's the opposite & treats her like trash.

Just like NBC displays the poor animals heads as trophys for all the world to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea