George Zimmerman's Injuries #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bold: What? Do you have any source for this information? I understand in your next paragraph you said it was your feeling but I'd like to see any information that would lead you to believe that Mr. Zimmerman moved the body at any time.

And where was this witnesses house? Could you please document it in the "Scene Re-Creation" thread as I have no indications thus far of who lived where. However, based on the information as we know it, I'd say that witness probably lived in one of the houses located to the North of the sidewalk - so yes, two individuals did pass by, one with a flashlight. It also happens to be -right near- where the gunshot happened.

AJ, like I said I read all 186, or howerver many pages they released. It's in there. One of the witnesses says that GZ was touching, moving, manipulating, whatever you want to call it, TM's body. Just saying GZ could have inadvertantly transferred his own blood onto TM's sleeve or for that matter dripped blood on him since he was straddling TM's prone body...per one of the witnessses.

As to the location of the witness who saw them running...pretty sure this is the teacher. Because of redacted info, I can't figure out the building but she said GZ was standing right in front of where she was watching from her window.

But his lips look perfect...I see absolutely nothing on any part of his mouth so why did the mouth have an injury 12 hours later....Honestly, I really want to know how that can change...

But his lips look perfect...I see absolutely nothing on any part of his mouth so why did the mouth have an injury 12 hours later....Honestly, I really want to know how that can change...

Because swelling can take hours to develop.

When my aunt broke her nose in a car accident, her eyes did not turn black and blue until she woke up the next morning.

I'm thinking GZ never went to sleep between leaving the police station and going to the doctor. Could he have had some puffy eyes combined with some real good dark circles from not sleeping? I don't know, as to only his face and not the back of his head, minus the nick on his nose and the flecks of blood on the tip...he looks pretty alert and fresh, to me anyway.

I just don't get it.

AJ, like I said I read all 186, or howerver many pages they released. It's in there. One of the witnesses says that GZ was touching, moving, manipulating, whatever you want to call it, TM's body. Just saying GZ could have inadvertantly transferred his own blood onto TM's sleeve or for that matter dripped blood on him since he was straddling TM's prone body...per one of the witnessses.

As to the location of the witness who saw them running...pretty sure this is the teacher. Because of redacted info, I can't figure out the building but she said GZ was standing right in front of where she was watching from her window.

Touching someone's back is NOT evidence of a body that has been moved. How about grass stains? How about tracks in the grass from the body being drug over it? How about a witness that says "yeah, that guy pulled the other guy to over there?" Do you have ANY source of information that says the body was moved at all?

My point was that this is evidence that GZ was bleeding during this time. So those who are accusing him of causing these injuries to himself later, would be proven wrong, since the blood was on TM before the cops arrived.

AJ, I never said he moved TM from where he fell to another location...I said witnesses report that he moved Trayvon. What I meant and didn't think I needed to be so explicit was:
GZ was touching (moving parts of) TM and in the process could have dripped blood on him or transferred it from his hands to TM's inner sleeve.

Semantics and typed words are too often an issue here. Too bad these aren't real conversations....that and not being a typist really make this process difficult and so frustrating

I am watching Crump on Anderson Cooper right now. This is the LEAST confident and self assured that I have ever seen him. He actually seemed to be a bit rattled. He said something like " We STILL have a lot of confidence in our case..." but he seemed a bit shaky, imo.

Both his right upper and lower (moreso) appear to be swollen. It's likely that the more obvious evidence of the injury is inside his mouth where his lips would have stricken his teeth. jmo

I think everyone here believes that TM got at least some licks in even if he simply kneed or elbowed GZ. The lip thing, though, that just is entirely unbelievable...I've got to go back and re-read that d@mnable Physicians report, UGH!

For now, I am tired and really sick of looking at GZ.

There isn't much muscle on the nose. You can easily feel the bone.

Most rely on what their patients tell them. I don't know if the Dr. would of manipulated his nose to see if there was any give or take?

But I'm sure the Dr. did want follow up care with an ENT and that Dr. would of been the one doing more assessment and xrays.

Still doesn't answer the question of why George was out of his truck with a gun.

Someone made a comment about Trayvon being on a fast track to becoming a career criminal because of possible pot smoking. We have a man sitting in the White House who had admitted to smoking pot when he was younger. You know the one that if he had a son he'd look just like Trayvon.

I did not see ANYONE say that TM was on a fast track to becoming a career criminal because of his pot smoking. It was a few people replying to someone saying " How can you say he was breaking the law just because he had THC in his system?' And of course the obvious answer was---' he is breaking the law by smoking pot. '

That was it, and then people took that and ran with it, saying people were accusing him of being destined for a life of crime. [JMO of the way it happened.]

My point was that this is evidence that GZ was bleeding during this time. So those who are accusing him of causing these injuries to himself later, would be proven wrong, since the blood was on TM before the cops arrived.

I am probably one of those accusers you are referring to, although to be clear I am not claiming I believe GZ caused those injuries to himself later; I was simply theorizing that it was possible.

However, I don't believe that GZ being documented as bleeding at the scene necessarily equates to the severity of the injuries in the medical report. Emphasis on necessarily. Maybe, maybe not. I dunno.

It's possible, IMO, that the bleeding on the scene was caused by an injury more minor than a broken nose, but sensing skepticism on the part of some of the investigating officers as documented in the dump, GZ later enhanced those injuries to bolster his story and have them documented by the doctor the next day.

Again, I say possible. I'm not saying I believe this is what happened. I'm not even saying I think it is probable--I don't. I'm just saying it's possible.

I'm getting googly eyed bouncing from thread to thread. I don't know if it's mentioned, but from what I heard on HLN, it turns out that it was indeed, a cop, who took the pic of GZ's wounds on their iPhone that night. So my question is, how did it end up leaked to the media? How much did said cop get paid? Even if said cop didn't get paid, it still means that he/she leaked it or someone they were intimate with. Why is this not being questioned????

Have complete copies of Zimmerman's medical records and record of EMT/Rescue assistance been released?

I did not see ANYONE say that TM was on a fast track to becoming a career criminal because of his pot smoking. It was a few people replying to someone saying " How can you say he was breaking the law just because he had THC in his system?' And of course the obvious answer was---' he is breaking the law by smoking pot. '

That was it, and then people took that and ran with it, saying people were accusing him of being destined for a life of crime. [JMO of the way it happened.]

Actually, I'm pretty sure the whole "career criminal" conversation started with this:

It's PROOF Martin was predisposed to break the law.

Things just sort of snowballed from there.

I am probably one of those accusers you are referring to, although to be clear I am not claiming I believe GZ caused those injuries to himself later; I was simply theorizing that it was possible.

However, I don't believe that GZ being documented as bleeding at the scene necessarily equates to the severity of the injuries in the medical report. Emphasis on necessarily. Maybe, maybe not. I dunno.

It's possible, IMO, that the bleeding on the scene was caused by an injury more minor than a broken nose, but sensing skepticism on the part of some of the investigating officers as documented in the dump, GZ later enhanced those injuries to bolster his story and have them documented by the doctor the next day.

Again, I say possible. I'm not saying I believe this is what happened. I'm not even saying I think it is probable--I don't. I'm just saying it's possible.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! Peeps need to get a grip, if these "injuries" were that extensive, he would have sought medical care immedically!!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! Peeps need to get a grip, if these "injuries" were that extensive, he would have sought medical care immedically!!!!

Again, he doesn't have to have any injuries to use SYG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunshine2u49