George Zimmerman's Injuries #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That picture is so bad, it's more insulting than the media using the 12 yo pic of TM at the beginning of this story.

Personally, I would hardly have recognized the person in that pic. It totally changes the shape of his face and doesn't look like the face in the video.

The video was taken at a distance and it was not high definition. Even so, both I and another WSer pointed out that we saw the bumps on the side of his nose even with the long distance and poor quality. IMO, this photo proves that we were correct in what we saw.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

New picture of GZ night of the shooting:

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS
NEW PHOTO: New evidence photo of #GeorgeZimmerman the night of the shooting http://yfrog.com/odqgzbmj #TrayvonMartin

odqgzbmj

Looks like a busted nose to me.

As far as I can tell from reading, GZ had two black eyes, a broken nose, a bloody cut lip and abrasions to the back of his head. TM had a small scrape to one (1) knuckle on one hand and a GSW to his chest that entered his heart. TM must have been the man of steel! The B&W pic of GZ doesn't cut it, a distortion of the rt side of the nose looks as it could be a shadow. Definitely not a full frontal view. Waiting for more.

This photo taken at the Sanford Police Station the 'night of'. It is not clear if the clothes he has on are the ones he was wearing when he killed Trayvon or if they are the ones brought to him by his wife.

From: http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-ma...orge-zimmerman/story?id=16371852#.T7VaRVLwGSo

ht_george_zimmerman_injuries_ll_120517_wg.jpg

George Zimmerman is shown with lacerations to his face and the back of his head on Feb 27, 2012. (Florida State District Attorney's Office)

This photo taken at the Sanford Police Station the 'night of'. It is not clear if the clothes he has on are the ones he was wearing when he killed Trayvon or if they are the ones brought to him by his wife.

From: http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-ma...orge-zimmerman/story?id=16371852#.T7VaRVLwGSo

ht_george_zimmerman_injuries_ll_120517_wg.jpg

George Zimmerman is shown with lacerations to his face and the back of his head on Feb 27, 2012. (Florida State District Attorney's Office)

Where's the busted lip?It looks like he had scratch marks on his forehead...possibly from Trayvon trying to get him off of him?

I don't know if this has been discussed because I've been trying to read all of the discovery.

But earlier today (and several times in the past) several posters have said that the injuries to GZ's head could have come from TM's fingernails.

Page 106 of today's doc dump states:

No DNA foreign to TM was found under TM's fingernails on the right hand.
and
No DNA was found under TM's fingernails on the left hand.

So, we can rule out the fingernail scratches to GZ's head now I think.

JMO

Page 107 says GZ's blood was found on TM's shirt.

Since when is it more important to do tox tests on the dead victim and not on the murderer? I can't believe what I'm reading here. Are people really suggesting that GZ did the world a favor by killing Trayvon because he was (in some peoples opinion) on the fast track of becoming a career criminal? Because he smoked some pot? We aren't talking about some wild rabib animal here that needed to be euthanized..... just a boy, not quite a man who was walking home from a store doing nothing wrong.
The NY Times article states that GZ's vehicle was never even looked at because his wife came and got it. For all we know it could have been filled with empty beer bottles, and who knows what else. The Sanford PD needs to hide their heads in shame for the rotten job they did.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/17/u...issteps.html?_r=3&pagewanted=1&pagewanted=all

Since when is it more important to do tox tests on the dead victim and not on the murderer? I can't believe what I'm reading here. Are people really suggesting that GZ did the world a favor by killing Trayvon because he was (in some peoples opinion) on the fast track of becoming a career criminal? Because he smoked some pot? We aren't talking about some wild rabib animal here that needed to be euthanized..... just a boy, not quite a man who was walking home from a store doing nothing wrong.
The NY Times article states that GZ's vehicle was never even looked at because his wife came and got it. For all we know it could have been filled with empty beer bottles, and who knows what else. The Sanford PD needs to hide their heads in shame for the rotten job they did.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/17/u...issteps.html?_r=3&pagewanted=1&pagewanted=all

If the police thought Mr. Zimmerman had been drinking I'm sure they would have taken the necessary steps to document it. Lets not pretend that beer can't be smelled from a mile away.

On the subject of Mr. Zimmerman's injuries based on the "leaked" reports. I think the mini-doc dump today kinda points that Mr. Zimmerman's injuries existed long before he went to see his own doctor. At least one officer noted that his nose looked to be broken and his face was swollen.

If the police thought Mr. Zimmerman had been drinking I'm sure they would have taken the necessary steps to document it. Lets not pretend that beer can't be smelled from a mile away.

On the subject of Mr. Zimmerman's injuries based on the "leaked" reports. I think the mini-doc dump today kinda points that Mr. Zimmerman's injuries existed long before he went to see his own doctor. At least one officer noted that his nose looked to be broken and his face was swollen.

And, if it is true that GZ's blood was found on TM's shirt,then GZ had some of his injuries during their scuffle.

And, if it is true that GZ's blood was found on TM's shirt,then GZ had some of his injuries during their scuffle.

It is true. It's in the DNA reports (look for pages with the big FDLE (?) symbol).

It looks like GZ smeared the blood... those long sideways smudges...
So it is possible that the trace GZ DNA on the cuff of TM's Under Sweat Shirt, nothing found on the cuffs of his Hooded Sweatshirt, could have come from GZ transferring his own DNA/blood when he was moving Trayvon's body.

I'm getting the feeling that because of where the flashlight was found that the all of GZ's injuries may have come from TM getting the Flashlight away from GZ, and possibly whacking him with that.

The witness who saw two figures, one chasing the other , said there was a flashlight between them and they did come from closer to TM's residence and were headed toward the "T" where the two sidewalks cross.

Frrom the image that was discussed of the yellow tarp..that was TM's body and from what I could see, I did a good screen cap of it, looks like his face and head were not covered.

I read all 186, IIRC, pages that were released. Those photos were taken at SPD after Serino got back there and with the same person who took the GSR swabs. That was some time after 22:00. So, three plus hours later and there are no black eyes and no fat lip. Me thinks GZ exaggerated just a wee bit.

It looks like GZ smeared the blood... those long sideways smudges...
So it is possible that the trace GZ DNA on the cuff of TM's Under Sweat Shirt, nothing found on the cuffs of his Hooded Sweatshirt, could have come from GZ transferring his own DNA/blood when he was moving Trayvon's body.

Bold: What? Do you have any source for this information? I understand in your next paragraph you said it was your feeling but I'd like to see any information that would lead you to believe that Mr. Zimmerman moved the body at any time.

The witness who saw two figures, one chasing the other , said there was a flashlight between them and they did come from closer to TM's residence and were headed toward the "T" where the two sidewalks cross.

And where was this witnesses house? Could you please document it in the "Scene Re-Creation" thread as I have no indications thus far of who lived where. However, based on the information as we know it, I'd say that witness probably lived in one of the houses located to the North of the sidewalk - so yes, two individuals did pass by, one with a flashlight. It also happens to be -right near- where the gunshot happened.

I read all 186, IIRC, pages that were released. Those photos were taken at SPD after Serino got back there and with the same person who took the GSR swabs. That was some time after 22:00. So, three plus hours later and there are no black eyes and no fat lip. Me thinks GZ exaggerated just a wee bit.

When my aunt broke her nose in a car accident, her eyes did not turn black and blue until she woke up the next morning.

But the Dr said he had 2 black eyes.
He also said his upper lip was injured.

Sometimes it can take up to three days for bruising and swelling to appear after a nose is broken according to the Mayo Clinic link up thread.

When my aunt broke her nose in a car accident, her eyes did not turn black and blue until she woke up the next morning.

Yes. Thanks.

That's what I was trying to get at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members