George Zimmerman's Injuries #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like the DR trying to testify for GZ to me........I would understand his describing what happened, but saying he is authorized to carry a weapon...and calling TM the "attacker" IDK.....smells funny to me.

Strange to me too but then again I'm not sure if that's standard or not. Looks like he may have asked how he came about his injuries so he was just putting down what GZ told him verbatim.

I just searched all of my posts with the word "*advertiser censored*" and it seems that portion of discussion was deleted, so I have no clue where the video is - sorry. Hopefully whoever pointed it out to me will be so kind as to point to it here for others.

Look at Thread #23 14th post for video of kel-tec.

Sounds like the DR trying to testify for GZ to me........I would understand his describing what happened, but saying he is authorized to carry a weapon...and calling TM the "attacker" IDK.....smells funny to me.

I could see it being notated because of the propensity for something like that to cause mental trauma. It seems to me that it may have been included for future reference in case he needed a referral to a therapist or perhaps prescribed an anxiolytic.

Here is comes:

Frances Robles ‏@RoblesHerald

Discovery in the #Zimmerman case will be released after 5 PM tonight. #trayvon

https://twitter.com/#!/RoblesHerald

YAY! Too bad I'll be out and about tonight.

I'll be glad to see it, because at this point, in order to believe Zimmerman you have to cherry pick (injuries) and ignore the rest of the info...IMO

New picture of GZ night of the shooting:

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS
NEW PHOTO: New evidence photo of #GeorgeZimmerman the night of the shooting http://yfrog.com/odqgzbmj #TrayvonMartin

odqgzbmj

That is a bad quality photo. Black and white? Are they kidding us?

I don't know, this is a reporter from the Orlando Sentinnel (sp), on twitter. I was thinking the same thing - what the heck with the b&w?

I don't know, this is a reporter from the Orlando Sentinnel (sp), on twitter. I was thinking the same thing - what the heck with the b&w?

Hopefully it's a copy of an original photo which is in color.

I don't believe that GZ was hurt very badly at all. If he was, he would have been treated that night. <modsnip>

His nose isn't in great shape - that can be seen.

How did GZ's nose heal in the short time between that picture and the video????? So many questions. I have so little trust. MOO.

And...if his nose was mashed in like that, there is no way that it would not have to be set to heal to the perfect little schnozz he is now sporting, IMO.

How did GZ's nose heal in the short time between that picture and the video????? So many questions. I have so little trust. MOO.

What video? He went to the doctor the next morning, his nose hasn't healed by then.

And...if his nose was mashed in like that, there is no way that it would not have to be set to heal to the perfect little schnozz he is now sporting, IMO.

That picture is so bad, it's more insulting than the media using the 12 yo pic of TM at the beginning of this story.

Personally, I would hardly have recognized the person in that pic. It totally changes the shape of his face and doesn't look like the face in the video.

Please....let's just get the discussion in one spot for now. Then we can break out into topics.

We do not want to this info to get lost amongst umpteen threads.

Thanks much for your help.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7931365#post7931365"]LINK TO DOC DUMP THREAD.[/ame]

Please link the doc dump thread on any thread here where you see the info being discussed. Thanks for your help! xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member