AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it is the Loma Verde subdivision. Still trying to pin down the builders.

Um, I thought last night we all came to the conclusion that the translation of what was said at the FB site was inaccurate. Why is it still being discussed? What am I missing? LOL

Um, I thought last night we all came to the conclusion that the translation of what was said at the FB site was inaccurate. Why is it still being discussed? What am I missing? LOL

Someone re-quoted you this morning... We are just reiterating the correct info, so that anyone who jumped in late, or missed the corrections last night doesn't get confused. :)

I was sleeping last night and missed it, and although several people mentioned it was an inaccurate translation, others were still referencing it, and a correct translation had not been supplied, so I was trying to help dispel that rumor.

If my timing seemed like backtracking, forgive me.

Someone re-quoted you this morning... We are just reiterating the correct info, so that anyone who jumped in late, or issued the corrections last night doesn't get confused. :)

Ohhhh ok, this I understand. I was requoting JohnQPublic last night. Yep, get everyone up to speed so that it doesn't carry on longer than it needs to. :banghead:

Some of us are discussing the pronouns and language used in the 911 tape. (English)

FB quotes cannot be posted, so that translation discussion probably cannot go anywhere, as per the Mods' posting last night.

We might be at the point where a separate forum for Isa becomes necessary - wi so many different topics bouncing around in long threads, it gets hard for folks to catch up, and to see later corrections, etc, and there is a risk of misinformation getting carried away...

Wonder if the mods would consider a separate forum, to avoid issues like this? :)

I believe it is the Loma Verde subdivision. Still trying to pin down the builders.

Forgive me for quoting my own post, but I came across this site, could mean absolutely nothing or be totally unrelated. But, the talk of numerous cars parked everywhere is food for thought for the stranger theory.

http://www.neighborhoodlink.com/Loma_Verde_-_Tucson/topics/174600?page=1

Prof? You out there? You are soooo much better than me at this sleuthing stuff, lol.

I am still trying to figure out the builder, usually it is listed on the trulia or realtor sites.

Originally Posted by mamamia54
I don't know what to think about it really. Sergio said that she had a pink top on with an american flag across the front, then there's the tooth. But that "Thank God she is ok, hopefully not too long before she delivered home"? Makes me wonder.
Sounds to me like she was lost before??????????????
bbm

Sounds to me like Sergio is suggesting that Isabel was certainly abducted.
(blue for sarcasm)

Some of us are discussing language used in the 911 tape.

FB quotes cannot be posted, so that translation discussion probably cannot go anywhere, as per the Mods' posting last night.

It's not going anywhere - I think we all just wanted to make sure that incorrect info that was corrected last night does not get perpetuated into today. :twocents:

What if..................................................

Whatever happend was a tragic accident... But because of the prev CPS charges against them they decided to say she was abducted as to not loose custody of their two boys.

Just a thought.

the entire thing about calling 911 kids running and looking and dad so calm on the phone and SAYING she was ABDUCTED makes me feel this was rehearsed!

JMO

What if..................................................

Whatever happend was a tragic accident... But because of the prev CPS charges against them they decided to say she was abducted as to not loose custody of their two boys.

Just a thought.

the entire thing about calling 911 kids running and looking and dad so calm on the phone and SAYING she was ABDUCTED makes me feel this was rehearsed!

JMO

What "charges"?

Ohhhh ok, this I understand. I was requoting JohnQPublic last night. Yep, get everyone up to speed so that it doesn't carry on longer than it needs to. :banghead:

LOL:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

You are not alone hunzey!!
girl_girl.gif
..Im right here with ya...

As far as the prior CPS contact in December ..today's innformation that the issue was not serious in nature and had NOTHING TO DO WITH ..NOR IN ANY WAY INVOLVED ISA.. it is a detail IMO that's been glossed over.. jmo tho!

What I don't understand is, if the CPS visit was just a courtesy call and nothing that involved Isabel or Sergio and LE wants to put out fires and say that it was a minor incident, why did they bring it up?

I hadn't heard about Isa not being at school on Friday, but one of my thoughts was that something may have happened to Isa inside her room or somewhere in the house. While Becky was getting dressed and ready for work, someone could have placed her body in the trunk of Becky's car, she wouldn't have been the wiser, and she drove off to work.

Whoever had extra keys to her car could have come along after she parked and went into work, and taken Isa out of the vehicle, and took her body somewhere. Who would do this? Who in the family would be able to carry this out? I don't know, I don't even want to venture a guess, but is it at all possible, cause I can't see how she would get off that property any other way.

Did HRD dogs search the vehicles? If her body was transported in the vehicle there should be a scent.

Originally Posted by mamamia54
I don't know what to think about it really. Sergio said that she had a pink top on with an american flag across the front, then there's the tooth. But that "Thank God she is ok, hopefully not too long before she delivered home"? Makes me wonder.

bbm

Sounds to me like Sergio is suggesting that Isabel was certainly abducted.
(blue for sarcasm)

That "Thank God she is okay, hopefully not too long before she delivered home" doesn't exist, it says "Dios mio que este pronto de regreso en casita" which literally says "My god that she soon is on her way back to in house" but to any spanish speaker translates into "My God, may she soon be on her way back home".
QUE directly translated means WHAT or THAT but it is used in hopeful phrases such as
God, I hope the Diamondbacks win " "Dios, que ganan los Diamondbacks"
Oh god, I hope my daughter is careful "Ay dios, que se cuide"

I understand how a translation tool can spin "que este pronto de regreso" as in "that she is soon in her return" but I promise you, it means "let her be soon in her return".

ETA the phrase "Thank God she is okay, hopefully not too long before she delivered home", in Spanish, would be "Gracias a Dios que esta bien y espero que pronto sera entregada a casa". We haven't seen that line anywhere (unfortunately)

Lulz... I understand CMA... I am all about making sure my stuff don't stink. ;)

What "charges"?

Whatever CPS was looking at in December! Something happend back then we do not know what ..but it could be a reason for the family to say she was abducted if an accident had happend..

Whatever CPS was looking at in December! Something happend back then we do not know what ..but it could be a reason for the family to say she was abducted if an accident had happend..

They "had contact" in December. Nothing at all was said about "charges".

I think we really need to be careful about the terminology.

Forgive me for quoting my own post, but I came across this site, could mean absolutely nothing or be totally unrelated. But, the talk of numerous cars parked everywhere is food for thought for the stranger theory.

http://www.neighborhoodlink.com/Loma_Verde_-_Tucson/topics/174600?page=1

Prof? You out there? You are soooo much better than me at this sleuthing stuff, lol.

I am still trying to figure out the builder, usually it is listed on the trulia or realtor sites.

Funny, when I first saw your first post, I jumped to look...yay an assignment..lol. I checked Trulia and found nada. I am not sure if the city site would include that info, but I can check as soon as I get a cup of coffee and wake up a bit more.

What I don't understand is, if the CPS visit was just a courtesy call and nothing that involved Isabel or Sergio and LE wants to put out fires and say that it was a minor incident, why did they bring it up?

Did HRD dogs search the vehicles? If her body was transported in the vehicle there should be a scent.

I had asked if any forensics had been done on Becky's car, because if Isa was possibly transported in it, they could find that out. I don't recall reading if that had been done or not, does anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
banana0990