Witness accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a mixed/multiple DNA sample found on the gun. TM's DNA was ruled out for being a contributor to that sample. Since there were no useable fingerprints found on the gun but multiple contributors for DNA...it begs the Question. Why was there DNA on the gun but no useable fingerprints.

GZ, had only one small fleck of lead, in one location, on his person...it was found on the sleeve of his jacket. That was the extent of GSR on GZ.

Are you suggesting that GZ didn't actually kill anyone? Since he had so little GSR on him?

Are you suggesting that GZ didn't actually kill anyone? Since he had so little GSR on him?

I'm just asking this question because I know nothing about guns and shooting them. Would GZ have less GSR on him if his arm was extended and his elbow was locked???? jmo

Mary Crutcher has changed her story and has joined with the defense. There are photos I am told of her and her room mate photographed with Crump. Doesn't that make her account biased?

Do you mean that Mary Crutcher believes now that Trayvon was the aggressor and GZ the victim? I haven't heard that anywhere. Sorry if this has already been answered, I am late to this thread.

Do you mean that Mary Crutcher believes now that Trayvon was the aggressor and GZ the victim? I haven't heard that anywhere. Sorry if this has already been answered, I am late to this thread.

I don't think they meant defense because Crump is not on the defense team. I think Mary was very upset over TM being shot and maybe they wanted to meet TM's mother. If Mary is a mother, I can understand that. I personally have not heard Mary and her room mate joined Mr. Crump's team. Someone just took their picture. lol

Those are completely baseless accusations without a shred of evidence to support them.

When I see something like this in a witness statement who had previously reported that Martin was raining punches down on Zimmerman MMA style, ground and pound in the cement I believe it opens up all the doors of any speculation you want. Lying is evidence.

W6: Did not hear a punch sound.
SAO: Did ever hear a sound like a head or another part of a body hitting concrete hard where it made a noise?
W6: No, I did not.
SAO: Did you hear it at all, like any...?
W6: Just the struggle sound.

Witness 6 went on to say, "I can't truly see how close they were to each other; if he was hitting him, or if he was trying to hold him down in that position until cops got there."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Wi...ath/-/1637132/13475090/-/15bcvf6/-/index.html

I'm not sure where to place this since the thread for what evidence does the prosecution have is closed as well as the racial implications thread...so here goes...

The reports may give rise to other mysteries as well, including the identity of a woman who called another investigator, less than two full days after the shooting.

The woman refused to identify herself or give any callback numbers, but told the investigator that Mr. Zimmerman “has racist ideologies and that he is fully capable of instigating a confrontation that could have escalated to the point of Zimmerman having to use deadly force.”
The police were never able to track her down.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/18/u...ased-in-shooting-of-teenager.html?_r=3&ref=us

Too bad this woman didn't leave her information but I understand she could be fearful of the repurcussions of that....the bolded portion of that quote tells me that GZ did instigate this confrontation and it appears he did want it to escalate to the point it did...he's going to have a hard time using a SYG defense for it appears just the opposite...TM was in greater fear and had he lived to tell it, he'd be the one to stand his ground...

When I see something like this in a witness statement who had previously reported that Martin was raining punches down on Zimmerman MMA style, ground and pound in the cement I believe it opens up all the doors of any speculation you want. Lying is evidence.

W6: Did not hear a punch sound.
SAO: Did ever hear a sound like a head or another part of a body hitting concrete hard where it made a noise?
W6: No, I did not.
SAO: Did you hear it at all, like any...?
W6: Just the struggle sound.

Witness 6 went on to say, "I can't truly see how close they were to each other; if he was hitting him, or if he was trying to hold him down in that position until cops got there."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Wi...ath/-/1637132/13475090/-/15bcvf6/-/index.html

DR...sounds as if GZ was trying to detain TM for the police...he had no right to do so....

I'm not sure where to place this since the thread for what evidence does the prosecution have is closed as well as the racial implications thread...so here goes...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/18/u...ased-in-shooting-of-teenager.html?_r=3&ref=us

Too bad this woman didn't leave her information but I understand she could be fearful of the repurcussions of that....the bolded portion of that quote tells me that GZ did instigate this confrontation and it appears he did want it to escalate to the point it did...he's going to have a hard time using a SYG defense for it appears just the opposite...TM was in greater fear and had he lived to tell it, he'd be the one to stand his ground...

To have that kind of knowledge you probably would have lived with him at one time. That is just my opinion. Not saying she did but it would not surprise me. I also find it hard to believe LE would not be able to find where the call came from. jmo

This anonymous witness to George's character is interesting.

To have that kind of knowledge you probably would have lived with him at one time. That is just my opinion. Not saying she did but it would not surprise me. I also find it hard to believe LE would not be able to find where the call came from. jmo

Agreed, LambChop.

What? They can't obtain the number from the call. They ARE the police, after all!

Perhaps it was a prepaid phone?

moo

wm

I think the 13yr old saw one person laying on the ground yelling for help alone.

Agreed, LambChop.

What? They can't obtain the number from the call. They ARE the police, after all!

Perhaps it was a prepaid phone?

moo

wm

I wonder how hard they tried? The SPD wasn't interested in anyone that might discredit Zimmerman's story. They already had their minds made up that he was justified in his actions that fateful night. Little did they know...

IMO

I wonder how hard they tried? The SPD wasn't interested in anyone that might discredit Zimmerman's story. They already had their minds made up that he was justified in his actions that fateful night. Little did they know...

IMO

Maybe they have an idea who it is but have no plans to call her. They have released it to defense in discovery but SA may not be interested in her as a witness.....or not yet. lol

What is most disturbing to me is that Trayvon Martin did not have a chance in h3ll that night. He was the one with no prior knowledge that he should be cautious walking after dark in that gated community. He had no prior knowledge that some in the neighborhood felt like it was being targeted by "burglars"; most of whom "fit his basic description."

He had no idea that a man with a gun was about to detain him until LE arrived. He had no idea that GZ was looking to catch some "" in the act of some real or imaginary crime.

He was a kid walking back to his temporary residence. When he left it was not dark yet. He had a plan for his SUNDAY evening and it never included defending his life and warding off a man with a gun who thought a kid in a hooded sweatshirt shouldn't be walking, after dark, in the rain, pulling up his pants...that were likely weighing down even more because the cuffs and legs of those pants were no doubt wet from walking in the rain.

GZ was the one with the car, on the phone with NEN (LE)
GZ was the one armed with knowledge of neighborhood "crime."
GZ was the one who had a bike stolen...or so he said...
GZ WAS THE ONE WITH THE LOADED WEAPON

This anonymous witness to George's character is interesting.

meh...could be anybody. There are a lot of haters and random nutjobs out there. Especially since this case has attracted the attention of a lot of the general public, many of whom feel very passionately that George should be convicted. jmo

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/...rman-hoa-newsletters-20120518,0,2949112.story

"The documents also show that a Sanford police investigator, Trekell Perkins, received a phone call from an anonymous woman two days after the shooting who said that Zimmerman had "racist ideologies," and was "fully capable" of instigating a deadly confrontation."

Few knew much about this case on February 28th, 2012. It had to be someone privy to the fact that GZ shot TM and had already been sent home to freely go about his careless life. IMO, of course.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/...rman-hoa-newsletters-20120518,0,2949112.story

"The documents also show that a Sanford police investigator, Trekell Perkins, received a phone call from an anonymous woman two days after the shooting who said that Zimmerman had "racist ideologies," and was "fully capable" of instigating a deadly confrontation."

Few knew much about this case on February 28th, 2012. It had to be someone privy to the fact that GZ shot TM and had already been sent home to freely go about his careless life. IMO, of course.

But yet is of no value because she didn't see anything of that night. Who is she, how much does she know of GZ, how long has she known GZ, etc, etc.

what is most disturbing to me is that trayvon martin did not have a chance in h3ll that night. He was the one with no prior knowledge that he should be cautious walking after dark in that gated community. He had no prior knowledge that some in the neighborhood felt like it was being targeted by "burglars"; most of whom "fit his basic description."

he had no idea that a man with a gun was about to detain him until le arrived. He had no idea that gz was looking to catch some "" in the act of some real or imaginary crime.

He was a kid walking back to his temporary residence. When he left it was not dark yet. He had a plan for his sunday evening and it never included defending his life and warding off a man with a gun who thought a kid in a hooded sweatshirt shouldn't be walking, after dark, in the rain, pulling up his pants...that were likely weighing down even more because the cuffs and legs of those pants were no doubt wet from walking in the rain.

Gz was the one with the car, on the phone with nen (le)
gz was the one armed with knowledge of neighborhood "crime."
gz was the one who had a bike stolen...or so he said...
Gz was the one with the loaded weapon

:pod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads