Witness accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are allowed to discuss it since there is an msm link about the existence of these alleged videos.

"Newly obtained video recorded before Martin's death shows the teenager encouraging others to fight. However, Martin's brother said Trayvon is not in the video."

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...-encouraging-others-to-fight-was-2365042.html

If Trayvon is not in the video, how does this video become relevant in any way??

Thank you for the link, it does have another witness statement that I had not heard before:

"One of Zimmerman's former co-workers called him a bully, so much that the co-worker said employees threw a party when Zimmerman was fired for bogging down the human resources hotline with too many complaints about other employees and management."

I just watched the video on line. It does not resemble Trayvon at all other than his SKIN COLOR. The people all have some kind of an accent that I don't recognize (perhaps Jamaican?), and since the cars have front license plates, it was not even filmed in the State of Florida. Pitiful.

We do NOT know there were 3 suspensions, there were some very suspicious leaked stories to the Miami Herald that others picked up and ran with. No one has ever confirmed there was more than one suspension. Your questions have been asked and answered many times (most recently tonight) and there is nothing suspicious or mysterious about the answers.

Not a mysertious leak. Mr. Crump has confirmed that there were three suspensions.

snipped from the article linked~

Martin's family attorney confirmed today that the teenager was suspended from his Miami school three times over the past year.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-martin-investigator-wanted-charge-george-zimmerman-manslaughter/story?id=16011674

A witness changes his story a lot. I would really like to know why.

Among the hours of witness statements to various law enforcement, one man saw the altercation between Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman on the night of Feb. 26, and another witness said the neighborhood watch leader "does not like black people."

The neighbor, listed as "witness 6," watched the two men wrestling on the ground behind his house, but as he continued to be interviewed by various investigators, his story changed.

It's still unclear why prosecutors decided to charge Zimmerman with second-degree murder, but the statements from witness 6 appear to have changed as the weeks went on.

In a statement to police the night of the shooting, witness 6 said he saw two men wrestling on the ground. He said he saw a man matching Martin's description on top, punching Zimmerman on the ground.

"The one guy on top in the black hoodie was pretty much just throwing down blows on the guy kind of MMA-style," witness 6 told Sanford police within hours of the shooting.

But in follow-up interviews with the state attorney's office and Florida Department of Law Enforcement, his statement changed. In re-telling his story, he remained consistent by saying Martin was on top, in control, and had the advantage, but now, he wasn't sure if Martin was the aggressor.

W6: Did not hear a punch sound.
SAO: Did ever hear a sound like a head or another part of a body hitting concrete hard where it made a noise?
W6: No, I did not.
SAO: Did you hear it at all, like any...?
W6: Just the struggle sound.

Witness 6 went on to say, "I can't truly see how close they were to each other; if he was hitting him, or if he was trying to hold him down in that position until cops got there."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Wi...ath/-/1637132/13475090/-/15bcvf6/-/index.html

Not a mysertious leak. Mr. Crump has confirmed that there were three suspensions.

snipped from the article linked~

Martin's family attorney confirmed today that the teenager was suspended from his Miami school three times over the past year.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-martin-investigator-wanted-charge-george-zimmerman-manslaughter/story?id=16011674

Respectfully, the Miami Herald leaked that information and the only suspension that Crump confirmed is the one --- which involved the empty bag (no pipe as far as confirmations go), a screwdriver, and jewelry. His bag was searched after he wrote on a locker. As I mentioned, everyone took off with the story (And ABC has also had some questionable reporting on this case, IMO). MOO.

Witness #6 is a big problem for the prosecution. At least his original story was. Which he gave on the same day with no problems whatsoever. But by the time Angela Corey's team is done with him, I don't know what he is going to be saying at all. When does defense get a chance to talk to witnesses?

Among the hours of witness statements to various law enforcement, one man saw the altercation between Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman on the night of Feb. 26, and another witness said the neighborhood watch leader "does not like black people."

The neighbor, listed as "witness 6," watched the two men wrestling on the ground behind his house, but as he continued to be interviewed by various investigators, his story changed.

It's still unclear why prosecutors decided to charge Zimmerman with second-degree murder, but the statements from witness 6 appear to have changed as the weeks went on.

In a statement to police the night of the shooting, witness 6 said he saw two men wrestling on the ground. He said he saw a man matching Martin's description on top, punching Zimmerman on the ground.

"The one guy on top in the black hoodie was pretty much just throwing down blows on the guy kind of MMA-style," witness 6 told Sanford police within hours of the shooting.

But in follow-up interviews with the state attorney's office and Florida Department of Law Enforcement, his statement changed. In re-telling his story, he remained consistent by saying Martin was on top, in control, and had the advantage, but now, he wasn't sure if Martin was the aggressor.

SAO: Did ever hear a sound like a head or another part of a body hitting concrete hard where it made a noise?

Witness 6 went on to say, "I can't truly see how close they were to each other; if he was hitting him, or if he was trying to hold him down in that position until cops got there."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Wi...ath/-/1637132/13475090/-/15bcvf6/-/index.html

Yep, this witness, the defense's star witness is inconsistent to say the least and his story has changed in every instance that he had been questioned. I said it before and I will say it again, "J" might have a dog in this fight.

Major changes, if I have my witness right. At one point he said they were on the concrete in his first statement. And I think this is the infamous John?? MOO.

And I ask again...if your son is sent to you for paternal guidance (paraphrasing Mom)....after 3 suspensions from the second school in a year....where was Dad that night...and why did the "brother" not wonder where TM was if it truly was a quick trip for Skittles? And why , when he never came home...did New Brother not tell the parents? And why didn't dad know TM was not in that small condo.

And why did new Brother not hear all the commotion. Was he even there?
more "mysteries." Maybe the Defense needs to probe them too.

I keep reading off topic posts in this thread. It's very frustrating. What has your post to do with the subject of this thread, "Witness Accounts"? Instead it, as well as others', ends up as a means to dissect Trayvon and the Martin family. I wish people would stop. I barely ever come to threads anymore because of this incessant, intemperate and overwhelming domination of threads with off topic and, thus, irrelevant posts of this nature.

Respectfully, the Miami Herald leaked that information and the only suspension that Crump confirmed is the one --- which involved the empty bag (no pipe as far as confirmations go), a screwdriver, and jewelry. His bag was searched after he wrote on a locker. As I mentioned, everyone took off with the story (And ABC has also had some questionable reporting on this case, IMO). MOO.

So you're saying the Crump denied confirming three suspensions, or just that the story is wrong for saying that he did confirm it? In other words, what's the basis for saying that Crump didn't confirm three. TIA

eta: I re-read the articles and believe that the tardies were the first and, iirc, the parents confirmed this. The other two were for the grafitti, which led to the discovery of the jewelry and screwdriver and was confirmed by the police report related to the jewelry obtained by abc, and maybe by Crump, and the last was for the baggie with pot residue and the pipe, which was confirmed by Crump.

Very early on, we discussed the possibility of GZ enlisting the help of a neighbor to corner his "suspect." I have kept this in the back of my mind since I first heard the 911 calls and then an interview the following day with this witness. Now we have the opportunity to hear the other two snippets from interviews and either he has no sense of chronological order or there is a reason why he keeps tweaking his story.

Did GZ knock on his door and tell him to keep an eye out for a young black male in a hood? Did he ask him for assistance but when it became obvious just how far GZ was willing to go...that was when he "told him to stop" and that he was "calling 911?"

How is it that no one saw the flash of the firing gun?

Those are completely baseless accusations without a shred of evidence to support them.

It has always been a theory here since some of us discussed the knocking sounds in GZ's NEN call. IT is another theory and there are witnesses who saw a man with a white shirt standing over one man on the ground. Neither TM or GZ had a white shirt on.

Other witnesses heard several people yelling. Just saying, GZ may have asked a neighbor to be his eyes and ears...not that the helper could have possibly known how far GZ would take his apprehension of a "suspicious" guy.

There was never anyone there in white shirt. Both Zimmerman and Trayvon had gray shirts under the jacket or the hoodie. Trying to figure out why this witness claimed to have seen someone in white shirt is like fitting a squire peg into a round hole.

So you're saying the Crump denied confirming three suspensions, or just that the story is wrong for saying that he did confirm it? In other words, what's the basis for saying that Crump didn't confirm three. TIA

The story was wrong from the Herald. They made several statements that were not true and Crump corrected them during a TV interview. The Herald reporter, IMO, has made several inaccurate statements in her articles and I recently complained to the newspaper. They are not angled towards one side or the other, they are just sloppy reporting. It is hard enough to keep the facts straight, but when a mainstream newspaper reports them wrong --- well, it's like that old game telephone that we used to play. MOO.

There was never anyone there in white shirt. Both Zimmerman and Trayvon had gray shirts under the jacket or the hoodie. Trying to figure out why this witness claimed to have seen someone in white shirt is like fitting a squire peg into a round hole.

She saw it and she said it in the 911 call as well as her taped interview. Plenty of people believe that the cell and landline (if GZ had one) phone records between GZ and others that night might be enlightening.

What if, someone alerted GZ to Trayvon when he was walking back toward the entrance to the gated community? What if a phone tree of sorts was put into action? Innocently for the others but not so much, perhaps, as far as GZ's main mission...this one was not going to get away.

I believe there was more than one witness that mentioned a white shirt. I don't know what is true anymore, the more I listen to these audio interviews, the more I realize that we have all witnessed some very bad reporting as well as changing stories. Some of it was leaked in advance of the doc dump and I suppose there could even be PR firms involved. And the changing witness accounts?? I just don't know what to think, especially with "John," aka Witness 6.

But again, MOM says he only has about 1/2 the evidence at this point and we have not seen as much as he has. I hope it starts to make more sense.

I believe there was more than one witness that mentioned a white shirt. I don't know what is true anymore, the more I listen to these audio interviews, the more I realize that we have all witnessed some very bad reporting as well as changing stories. Some of it was leaked in advance of the doc dump and I suppose there could even be PR firms involved. And the changing witness accounts?? I just don't know what to think, especially with "John," aka Witness 6.

But again, MOM says he only has about 1/2 the evidence at this point and we have not seen as much as he has. I hope it starts to make more sense.

No, only one witness mentioned a white shirt.

With many of the 911 callers we actually have their reports on tape, in two places...911 call and the taped interviews. Then there are their written statements. So in the case that the story changes, this is not media or news editing. These are, supposedly, their own unedited words.

There was a mixed/multiple DNA sample found on the gun. TM's DNA was ruled out for being a contributor to that sample. Since there were no useable fingerprints found on the gun but multiple contributors for DNA...it begs the Question. Why was there DNA on the gun but no useable fingerprints.

GZ, had only one small fleck of lead, in one location, on his person...it was found on the sleeve of his jacket. That was the extent of GSR on GZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DorianM4C