Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will talk to the parents about that I am sure. If it was your child what would you do? I am interested in how other people feel about it. jmo

I hope I would ask the prosecutor to take the death penalty off the table no matter what. I'm very opposed but I don't think it's possible to know for sure what one might do until the situation arises.

I'm glad I live in a no death penalty state.

I really really want the old style chain gang and real hard time come back for all who are convicted of killing a child (PERIOD)

I have so much to ask about the development properties they are searching on this case. However, I feel this might just be my grapevine gossip (cause our water supply is awful, tbh), or does this search still hold true?

I will never sit right with this "background."

I have so much to ask about the development properties they are searching on this case. However, I feel this might just be my grapevine gossip (cause our water supply is awful, tbh), or does this search still hold true?

I thought I read that they were searching development properties because AGT was working for a contractor. I might just be confused again...Ive been reading way too much LOL

I thought I read that they were searching development properties because AGT was working for a contractor. I might just be confused again...Ive been reading way too much LOL

I remember one day them saying they were searching construction sites in the southern area of MH, then they went back to water searches.

This happened shortly after (I think maybe even the next day) that they SAID they had the red Jetta. Of course now we know they had the Jetta much longer than that.

I am happy to hear that searchers are still showing up in big numbers despite the fact that LE has stated Sierra is no longer with us.

It is so important for them to find her to strengthen the defense.

Everyday I wake up and think today will be the day she will be found. I wish we could all be there to help.

I am still very optimistic that within the next week by some miracle this will happen. It's time to come home now Sierra.

I wish they would start executing the 619 sitting on death row. I have read files over hundreds of
these oxygen wasters and trust me, the world would be a better place. Till you walk the tiers and have to deal with them, I don't know if the people who are against them dying would feel the same.

To prevent what they are really like and telling you what some have done (who didn't get death) would make you violently ill, I will refrain from mentioning it.

I read he was a tree trimmer, or the sort (it became a Hoffman correlation.)

Still wouldn't due much sense, cause people building the house would notice that the land smelled rotten (my father actually used to work on bad sentiment/soil), but laying the foundation and knowing when it was wet - that's an entire new story.

That has always been a flag for me. ALWAYS. Said it in page 7, or 12, or 13. That is a HUGE thing for me.

I remember one day them saying they were searching construction sites in the southern area of MH, then they went back to water searches.

This happened shortly after (I think maybe even the next day) that they SAID they had the red Jetta. Of course now we know they had the Jetta much longer than that.

I really feel they are wasting their time doing those water searches but only time will tell.

This lack of information makes me want to drink a glass of wine but I have a preschool open house to go to tonight. :banghead: Dangit!

I do not believe she would have tried to buy pot from this creep. The vast majority of kids buy pot from the 'legal' pot stores these days. Thousands of teens have 'club cards' where they buy ultra strong pot legally, and there is no need to go to scary dealers for pot anymore.

Sierra tweeted that on her first day at the new school, 4 people approached her to sell "hydro". So I too don't think she'd need to mix company with an unattractive 21yo loser to buy pot.

Oh, I believe in the death penalty....but only if I'd be able to do it myself in these kind of cases.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

Since it takes only two weeks for a fully developed human body to completely skeletonize in warm weather when left outdoors, the chances of finding her are slim. If she was out in the open w/o clothing, it would be almost impossible.

Sierra tweeted that on her first day at the new school, 4 people approached her to sell "hydro". So I too don't think she'd need to mix company with an unattractive 21yo loser to buy pot.

Hydro can mean weed, but it can also mean Hydrocodone-a painkiller popular amongst teens and young adults. Pills can be sold pretty cheap for a high schooler's budget-$2-5 each. I wonder which one she meant....

I really feel they are wasting their time doing those water searches but only time will tell.

I feel like this sometimes too, esp. with his love of nature/camping. Plus I just can't shake the feeling that the body might be very near her home/bag/cell phone.

But I'm remaining confident they must have a very good reason to keep searching them, they seem to be really concentrating on Uvas since his arrest.

They will talk to the parents about that I am sure. If it was your child what would you do? I am interested in how other people feel about it. jmo

I have mixed emotions. If incarceration remains as is today, I would be in favor of the death penalty. Inmates these days have a life of luxury, basically. No worries about housing, bills, etc. and are costing a fortune to house.

I worked for ten years in corrections in Alaska, where there is no death penalty. Inmates there lived better inside than they would have on the outside. JMO, of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname