Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very true. But, if you are arraigning someone with the evidence you have against them, in the day they have to make their plea, you say that, right?

Or am I wrong?

I dunno, I didn't see any of this today, or a presser of it. I just have to rely on what the media is feeding me.

PS - the economy is doing wonderfully.

(PPS- I feel you on the haven't slept in two days. We should all nap. *makes hot chocolate*)

He hasn't been arraigned yet.

They don't SUFFER in general population. That is wishful thinking. It is a rarity if they get attacked.

yeah, and I had to look at his face every day at one time...:sick: Beleive it or not, he is one of the kinder killers I have seen... but he is a . What he did to Polly and then to Marc was reprehensible. How Marc can get by what he did to him in that courtroom is beyond me.

OMG, one of the "kinder killers"???? That was the saddest, most horrific case I ever read. It took... what? Three months to find her body. RAD kidnapped Polly out of her own home in Petaluma. Poor Marc and his ex-wife went through hell before the arrest of RAD through the media.

Do tell, were you in the courtroom during the trial?

They don't SUFFER in general population. That is wishful thinking. It is a rarity if they get attacked.

They don't suffer much at all, no matter what happens to them. Most don't have human emotions and don't feel things the same way we would. They quickly adapt to their new surroundings. Take Joran Von Der Sloot, still playing games from his jail cell. We see these people laugh at their victims, and even laugh while they are being executed.

They just don't care. So while it's good they are off the streets and can't harm anyone else, there is not much we can do to them for true justice.

jmo

If he isnt "talking" like they've reported isn't it obvious that he is guilty. has an innocent person in these types of situations ever kept quiet when being questioned? how would that help him. wouldn't you wanna talk and prove you're innocent?

BBM:

Everybody thinks that, but it's actually one of the worst things you can do. LE is very good at creating incriminating sounding interviews, sometimes even with a lawyer present. Often innocent people expose themselves to undue suspicion or false imprisonment due to the way that repeated interviews are designed to 'trip you up', which studies have shown to be more likely when you are innocent, as you are going off of memory with no rehearsed answers etc. Any inconsistency in your statements can made to look like you're lying & guilty in court (or out of it, just look at what happened to Sierra's poor mother)

Once you are detained, you should never talk to LE etc except through a lawyer (literally, as in you say nothing in their presence). Any defense attorney or honest prosecutor will tell you the same.

Obviously it's different when they are doing witness interviews, in which case you should be fully forthcoming, but if the interviews start to feel aggressive, too repetitious or leading, you should ask if you're being detained & leave if not.

All JMO

That doesn't worry anyone, or are they waiting on the "other evidence" in the case?

I think they are just waiting until AGT can speak to his attorney. But I don't know how this stuff works, so it's just a guess.

I don't think they would have charged him with kidnapping and murder, stating they have direct and circumstantial evidence without having a strong case. JMO.

I'm surprised he didn't take her money. He must have been in a hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member