Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like this sometimes too, esp. with his love of nature/camping. Plus I just can't shake the feeling that the body might be very near her home/bag/cell phone.

But I'm remaining confident they must have a very good reason to keep searching them, they seem to be really concentrating on Uvas since his arrest.

It's possible that he went there to Uvas many times since Sierra disappeared? Fishing?

If he isnt "talking" like they've reported isn't it obvious that he is guilty. has an innocent person in these types of situations ever kept quiet when being questioned? how would that help him. wouldn't you wanna talk and prove you're innocent?

It's possible that he went there to Uvas many times since Sierra disappeared? Fishing?

Yes, but I just read this, makes me thing maybe they already found something and are looking for more. Or maybe he took pics of Sierra on his phone or something?? Even if he deleted them, they could recover those, right? -

Search and rescue crews are now using more powerful side-scanning sonar to search Uvas Reservoir for Sierra's remains or any other evidence that might be in the water.

"The detectives were pretty clear that they didn't just want us to look for one thing, they wanted us to keep our minds on anything that might be associated with the case," Sgt. Don Ray with the search and rescue team tells KRON 4's Rob Fladeboe. "We're looking everywhere in the reservoir just in case something might have moved. Something might have gone in near the shore but since have moved."

http://www.kron4.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=4222

They haven't found anything at Uvas. And here is the clincher; if you believe what the media is feeding you, they can see a gun dropped at the bottom of the lake. They have searched there, what, three times now?

Gun vs. Body?

Think about this. I don't want to be an *advertiser censored*, but I don't want to steer you either.

If they are looking there, I think they are looking for something SMALLER than a gun, cause other media makes it look they can at least find something of "gun size."

smh.

She did make it halfway down the street! I always thought she got farther than the driveway.

I wish they would start executing the 619 sitting on death row. I have read files over hundreds of
these oxygen wasters and trust me, the world would be a better place. Till you walk the tiers and have to deal with them, I don't know if the people who are against them dying would feel the same.

To prevent what they are really like and telling you what some have done (who didn't get death) would make you violently ill, I will refrain from mentioning it.

I'll never forget the image of Richard Allen Davis flipping off Marc Klaas in court, and stating that Polly told him "my daddy did this to me" when RAD was given the death penalty. That was almost 20 years ago and he is still sitting on death row. He is the devil personified.

Where are there 'legal' pot stores..I have not heard of this. Medicinal pot in California, but not a regular store. interesting. jmo

If you get a 'medical club card' from your doctor, then it is legal to go to the marijuana clubs, where you can use your card to legally buy weed.

Oh, I believe in the death penalty....but only if I'd be able to do it myself in these kind of cases.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

The worst case details do not make the headlines. Human beings have a breaking point...so the real story is not revealed. No human should have to know what some of these disgusting people can do and have done...and many of those are not on death row.

Death penalty is a joke in California. The politics of california has made it that way. When you see all the inmates who have committed heinous crimes and read their files, people must quit. It is too much. Yet some think the poor babies have a right to live.

She did make it halfway down the street! I always thought she got farther than the driveway.

Did she? How do we know this?

ETA: I just clicked on that timeline. Now I see. they say she was trailed midway down her street.

They haven't found anything at Uvas. And here is the clincher; if you believe what the media is feeding you, they can see a gun dropped at the bottom of the lake. They have searched there, what, three times now?

Gun vs. Body?

Think about this. I don't want to be an *advertiser censored*, but I don't want to steer you either.

If they are looking there, I think they are looking for something SMALLER than a gun, cause all other media makes it look they can at least find something of "gun size."

smh.

We don't know what they have found in this case, with the exception of the bag, phone, and car.

They have pulled evidence from an empty house, shed, AGT's trailer, and if I remember correctly Sierra's home. There is no telling if they have found things in any of their water or land searches, they are keeping things very quiet.

I would make the deal in the effort to get my child home and buried properly. :rose:

Same here. He can sit in jail and rot for life, I wouldn't push for DP, that's too easy. Let him suffer in General Population, and maybe he will get what he truly deserves, to be raped repeatedly and live a long life that way. The main thing would be to get my daughter home where we can put her to rest.

I'll never forget the image of Richard Allen Davis flipping off Marc Klaas in court, and stating that Polly told him "my daddy did this to me" when RAD was given the death penalty. That was almost 20 years ago and he is still sitting on death row. He is the devil personified.

yeah, and I had to look at his face every day at one time...:sick: Beleive it or not, he is one of the kinder killers I have seen... but he is a . What he did to Polly and then to Marc was reprehensible. How Marc can get by what he did to him in that courtroom is beyond me.

Did she? How do we know this?

the document that was just posted upthread says she made it halfway down her street (or dogs lost the scent halfway down the street)

also says her bag, clothes, phone, inhaler, and money were recovered

Gun vs. Body?

If they are looking there, I think they are looking for something SMALLER than a gun, cause other media makes it look they can at least find something of "gun size."

smh.

Yep, sonar is so specific today. If they haven't found her body there, then what on earth could they be looking for? A body would have come to the surface by now, no matter what.

Another way they could charge him iwth murder without a body is if he bragged about killing her to anyone. maybe he said something to one of his friends and they are using that as evidence

We don't know what they have found in this case, with the exception of the bag, phone, and car.

They have pulled evidence from an empty house, shed, AGT's trailer, and if I remember correctly Sierra's home. There is no telling if they have found things in any of there water or land searches, they are keeping things very quiet.

Very true. But, if you are arraigning someone with the evidence you have against them, in the day they have to make their plea, you say that, right?

Or am I wrong?

I dunno, I didn't see any of this today, or a presser of it. I just have to rely on what the media is feeding me.

PS - the economy is doing wonderfully.

(PPS- I feel you on the haven't slept in two days. We should all nap. *makes hot chocolate*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HOLLYMOORE73