Family that hid Casey Anthony says she is selfish

Where's Karla Homolka living these days? Somewhere tropical last time I heard.

KH killed her sister and others. CA killed her baby. They will be fast friends.

Somewhere in the West Indies I think! With her three kids and husband! UGH!

There is a difference in the two. Karla was convicted and served her time... :maddening: ..sort of. FCA was found "not guilty" and awaits her karma.

If you search Karla Homalka 2012 - you'll see some interesting details. I just don't see her as either "innocent" or "reformed" however. of course I don't see FCA as "innocent" or reformed either so I guess they have that in common...

I remember the same....they are very picky there about who stays and who visits....

You betcha they are. My SIL stayed there for about 2 years - the maximum they would allow her to stay. She'd go out of the country and come back, but after a couple of years they said see ya. And she's no felon either!

So while the felon may be able to visit for awhile, she won't be able to plant her butt there for long (according to what my SIL went through).

It's also important to note my SIL is a UK citizen, which most are welcome but all are treated as foreigners.

So the chances of felon anthony gaining any kind of bermudian status is next to nil. Purchasing a home? Forget about it! I think we can cross another location off the list (anyone keeping a map)?

http://www.bermuda-online.org/citizenship.htm

They are not so much as picky about who stays and who visits as they are making sure that Bahamian resources do not support non citizens.

The Bahamas became independent in July 1973.

One can visit with a passport but must have a return ticket unless they can prove evidence of financial solvency.

Oh now Sleuther, you know as well as we all do that KC can list 20 to 100 people who can vouch for her! ..................well, I IMAGINE she can! :banghead:

:jail::jail::jail::jail::jail: SIDEBAR THREAD PLEASE, DEAR MODS?????

Oh now Sleuther, you know as well as we all do that KC can list 20 to 100 people who can vouch for her! ..................well, I IMAGINE she can! :banghead:

And all of those character witnesses just happen to be "temporarily unable to be reached"? :floorlaugh:

As for the photo of FCA, I've gone through a couple of phases of looking terrible, and they were always during a time of great stress & unhappiness. So me thinks FCA is stressed and unhappy. While mine were temporary, I believe hers will be permanent. I see the ole' looks heading south from here. The ultimate karma for an Anthony!

http://viptattler.wordpress.com/201...k-mckenna-lead-investigator-for-defense-team/

Casey Anthony living with Patrick McKenna, lead investigator for defense team

Ever since her acquittal, up until as recently as two weeks ago, Casey Anthony had been living with Patrick McKenna in West Palm Beach, Florida. If the name sounds familiar, that’s because McKenna was the lead investigator for Anthony’s defense team and had also previously worked on the OJ Simpson case.

According to a source, “McKenna took her in, but got sick of her games and finally tossed her.”

The source also adds that the pair were (allegedly) briefly romantically involved, but adds, “Casey is now seeing someone a few years younger than her.”

((ETA ---Pat McKenna has over 35 years of Investigative experience; he has worked for the Cook County Sheriff’s Police department as an Investigator, and Adult Probation Officer. He has also worked Director of Social Services Division Office of the Public Defender, Fifteenth Judicial Circuit. He was also the Program Director for the Florida Center on Sentencing Alternatives and Pride Halfway House, Inc. He was Senior Parole Officer for the State of Florida, Department of Corrections; currently he works in the private investigative industry as a private investigator. He is the owner of Patrick J. McKenna, Investigations, in West Palm Beach, FL

Pat McKenna has a long list of notable clients which include the following: O. J. Simpson, William Kennedy Smith, Yoko Ono, Irish Republican Army (IRA), F. Lee Bailey, and John E. DuPont))

-->>>once, again, if not appropiate for thread, please remove mods,,thank you

Oh sure, there's Jeffrey Michael Hopkins, Juliet Lewis, Lee Harvey Oswald, there are just so many invisi-friends to choose from! As an aside someone should put a warning on that latest photograph. She is skeery looking I nearly wet my pants!

http://viptattler.wordpress.com/201...k-mckenna-lead-investigator-for-defense-team/

Ever since her acquittal, up until as recently as two weeks ago, Casey Anthony had been living with Patrick McKenna in West Palm Beach, Florida. If the name sounds familiar, that’s because McKenna was the lead investigator for Anthony’s defense team and had also previously worked on the OJ Simpson case.

According to a source, “McKenna took her in, but got sick of her games and finally tossed her.”

The source also adds that the pair were (allegedly) briefly romantically involved, but adds, “Casey is now seeing someone a few years younger than her.”

((ETA ---Pat McKenna has over 35 years of Investigative experience; he has worked for the Cook County Sheriff’s Police department as an Investigator, and Adult Probation Officer. He has also worked Director of Social Services Division Office of the Public Defender, Fifteenth Judicial Circuit. He was also the Program Director for the Florida Center on Sentencing Alternatives and Pride Halfway House, Inc. He was Senior Parole Officer for the State of Florida, Department of Corrections; currently he works in the private investigative industry as a private investigator. He is the owner of Patrick J. McKenna, Investigations, in West Palm Beach, FL

Pat McKenna has a long list of notable clients which include the following: O. J. Simpson, William Kennedy Smith, Yoko Ono, Irish Republican Army (IRA), F. Lee Bailey, and John E. DuPont))

So, this would then possibly go hand in hand with the comments made a while ago about hearing water in FCA's video's-His office is close to a waterway.

Oh Brother! I'm not so sure I believe his line about being romantic with FCA, but I guess anything is possible. Doesn't do his profile any good tho', quite the opposite.

Why is it that every time the week or so before the first of the month comes around, there is yet another FCA story? Unbelievable.

I say put her in a boat and push her towards Cuba. We need to get Castro back for sending prisoners here awhile ago.

IMO, FCA looks, in that latest photo, oddly like Zenaida---before Zenaida's makeover.

The "gentleman" she allegedly lived and messed around with looks old enough to be her father, and a rather homely geezer at that.

Guess FCA's having not a bella vita but rather, a bella brutta instead. No wonder she escapes into fantasies about civilized countries allowing her to crash their borders.

Hmmm.......what about the preacher? Thought she lived there? Sounds like carp to me! JMO.

Hmmm.......what about the preacher? Thought she lived there? Sounds like carp to me! JMO.

I stalk several FCA pages on FB (under an assumed name of course). The sources say she did live with him at one point, before she moved in with the Cure's. Take it with a grain of salt, but he's referred to as "Pops" on line.

From how I hear it, she was with McKenna when she was first released from jail, then she went to the Cure's. There has been talk that she even went back and forth between the two.

Who knows where she is now....

AGAIN - this is just FB talk.

MOO

Mel

I seen a small clip of a reporter chasing Karla down while she walked the streets in Montreal a few years ago. Karla kept her head down & walked very fast the other way. She is married with a son now & looks awful, like she was road hard & put away wet. She is still very much shunned here & I imagine she had to leave Montreal as soon as she was outed. I can't imagine she has left Canada though.
Just like I can't imagine KC leaving Florida & mommy dearest for long.

I didn't see any date on that link, but that's alright...I got the feeling she probably arrived at the church maybe Nov or Dec.? Just doing a quick timeline in my mind-She was supposedly in OH., CA. back to FL. in Aug./Sept.? so my guesstimation is she wasn't around either of the protectors for very long. Sounds typical.

Hmmmm. Mckenna, hu? Irish, Hmmm. :waitasec:

Oh sure, there's Jeffrey Michael Hopkins, Juliet Lewis, Lee Harvey Oswald, there are just so many invisi-friends to choose from! As an aside someone should put a warning on that latest photograph. She is skeery looking I nearly wet my pants!

The good news is: She will now really know Zanny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO can't wait till Jan - KC in court going down and Zanny getting justice, sure would make a nice b-day gift!
:jail::jail::jail::woohoo::please::woohoo::jail::jail::jail:

OMG. Had never heard of Karla H., just skimmed through an article about her. Leaving everything else aside, what I'll never understand is why ANYONE wouldn't either spit in her face or run away as fast as they could. This applies also to the likes of FCA.

Just don't get it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back