Family that hid Casey Anthony says she is selfish

Where is the mother of this "younger guy" Casey is supposed to be dating? I would personally put my kid in a psych ward if they ever got involved with Casey Anthony. I can only hope that he's some young punk who wants to use Casey for a brief moment in order to get his 15 minutes of fame.

MOO

I seen a small clip of a reporter chasing Karla down while she walked the streets in Montreal a few years ago. Karla kept her head down & walked very fast the other way. She is married with a son now & looks awful, like she was road hard & put away wet. She is still very much shunned here & I imagine she had to leave Montreal as soon as she was outed. I can't imagine she has left Canada though.
Just like I can't imagine KC leaving Florida & mommy dearest for long.

Ya, she was outed by someone at the place where she worked, and also moved out of the apartment she was living in.
From what I remember sometime after her son was born she left Montreal and went to live in the Caribbean somewhere..I have read Antilles and the Bahamas..

She went from Karla Homalka to Karle Teale and tried to change her name while living in Quebec(but it was rejected) who knows what name she goes by now...

Where is the mother of this "younger guy" Casey is supposed to be dating? I would personally put my kid in a psych ward if they ever got involved with Casey Anthony. I can only hope that he's some young punk who wants to use Casey for a brief moment in order to get his 15 minutes of fame.

MOO

I hope it wasn't one of the guys from church group therapy. Quizzical only because of the baptismal revelation and now this info. from the PI. Imo, he got his 15 min of fame by saying what he did about their relationship. Opens the gates wide open for more questions, etc. Keep her name in the news each and every time just prior to probation check. :banghead:

Please, may we have a new sidebar, please? I think it's time. Purty please?

Ya, she was outed by someone at the place where she worked, and also moved out of the apartment she was living in.
From what I remember sometime after her son was born she left Montreal and went to live in the Caribbean somewhere..I have read Antilles and the Bahamas..

She went from Karla Homalka to Karle Teale and tried to change her name while living in Quebec(but it was rejected) who knows what name she goes by now...

When I looked her up as Karla Homalka 2012, it said she does use her married name - her husband is a friend of her lawyer, she now has three children and spends half of her time wherever and half back in Canada. She has her own company doing something environmental..:what: ..and claims to be reformed and a new person who loves being married and being a mother....:banghead:

I hope it wasn't one of the guys from church group therapy. Quizzical only because of the baptismal revelation and now this info. from the PI. Imo, he got his 15 min of fame by saying what he did about their relationship. Opens the gates wide open for more questions, etc. Keep her name in the news each and every time just prior to probation check. :banghead:

Please, may we have a new sidebar, please? I think it's time. Purty please?

Has anyone actually sent Beachy ( Hi Tulessa - I borrowed your name for Beach!) a pm? I kinda doubt she has time to read these days - didn't she say somewhere recently she was hugely overworked and exhausted?

BOLO - new KC photo. Hope it's okay to post.

View attachment 22684

Looks like her nose is growing longer. Her complexion looks dirty and her hair looks raggedy. ***Shrugs*** My guess is that her looks are starting to match her ugly thoughts. Not matter what, she just doesn't know what to do with that lying mouth of hers. I guess that it's better than that teenage kissing fishy lips that she was trying to pull off or that huge Mr. Ed's toothy grin. Looks to me like her karma is trying to spill out of every pore.

I'm not surprised FCA is sitting around eating and "has gained a few pounds". This is a woman who thrives on attention from other people and being out in the bars and clubs, and out shopping at Target. She has always been able to take what she wanted as far as money is concerned so travelin' money was not an issue.

But here she is - being watched and warned by Mr. Mason and probably McKenna about how she has to stay out of sight, and be in fear for her life. I doubt she has even given Caylee a thought or the terrible thing she did to her either. But she is used to being the center of attention and getting what she wanted when she wanted it. So now - heh heh - she can do none of the above - at least for another month or two. Having online access is hardly "having a beautiful iife"! I think this "new look" really suits her.... :woot:

When I looked her up as Karla Homalka 2012, it said she does use her married name - her husband is a friend of her lawyer, she now has three children and spends half of her time wherever and half back in Canada. She has her own company doing something environmental..:what: ..and claims to be reformed and a new person who loves being married and being a mother....:banghead:
Have the families sued her for wrongful death...or is there no such thing in Canada?
Gosh, can you imagine being one of her children???

Oops...sorry, OT.

Have the families sued her for wrongful death...or is there no such thing in Canada?
Gosh, can you imagine being one of her children???

Oops...sorry, OT.

I'll O/T too and quickly answer you back. One of the "families" if you remember is her own mother and father. Her sister was one of her victims. I understand the parents and Karla are in touch, but it took the parents a long time. And she did serve the full length of her sentence. If I remember right - it was 12 years, much to the disgust of all Canadians.

I'm not surprised FCA is sitting around eating and "has gained a few pounds". This is a woman who thrives on attention from other people and being out in the bars and clubs, and out shopping at Target. She has always been able to take what she wanted as far as money is concerned so travelin' money was not an issue.

But here she is - being watched and warned by Mr. Mason and probably McKenna about how she has to stay out of sight, and be in fear for her life. I doubt she has even given Caylee a thought or the terrible thing she did to her either. But she is used to being the center of attention and getting what she wanted when she wanted it. So now - heh heh - she can do none of the above - at least for another month or two. Having online access is hardly "having a beautiful iife"! I think this "new look" really suits her.... :woot:

She does seem to reap/use and then discard anyone in her life, for something always better. Going back in time, that PI was around her from Dec 11th, 2008 w/JB and LKB when Caylee was found. Maybe? this was the cause for the parting of the ways, so to speak, along with whatever happened with the preacher. It's been said time and time again in here it doesn't matter who it is, she will continually do something to ruin something that somebody else is trying to accomplish for her and along with that is the ruination of the person who tried to help. They all will never learn, will they? Well, until it's too late.

I hope the only reason she is gaining weight is because of mass food consumption/laziness and not something else.

She does seem to reap/use and then discard anyone in her life, for something always better. Going back in time, that PI was around her from Dec 11th, 2008 w/JB and LKB when Caylee was found. Maybe? this was the cause for the parting of the ways, so to speak, along with whatever happened with the preacher. It's been said time and time again in here it doesn't matter who it is, she will continually do something to ruin something that somebody else is trying to accomplish for her and along with that is the ruination of the person who tried to help. They all will never learn, will they? Well, until it's too late.

I hope the only reason she is gaining weight is because of mass food consumption/laziness and not something else.

Oh geeze. What if she is pregnant? :please: Say it ain't so!

I really hope she never gets pregnant again, but I always wondered how things would have turned out if she had a boy. I do think that KC wouldn't have felt so much competition and maybe things would have turned out better. But who knows, may Lee would have killed him - the whole family is freaky.

It's so sad to think a beautiful little girl was murdered and thrown in the trash for no other reason than for spite and jealousy. MOO.

She can change her name all she wants but, she will never be able to change her evil smile & eyes.
She shouldn't be allowed to leave this country at all & if she is gone 6 months out of the year her health care should be cut off! I hate to think of my taxes going to giving her free healthcare as she's having "the beautiful life"else where. What is wrong with this world? These criminals are treated like royalty everywhere I turn.:banghead:

Looks like her nose is growing longer. Her complexion looks dirty and her hair looks raggedy. ***Shrugs*** My guess is that her looks are starting to match her ugly thoughts. Not matter what, she just doesn't know what to do with that lying mouth of hers. I guess that it's better than that teenage kissing fishy lips that she was trying to pull off or that huge Mr. Ed's toothy grin. Looks to me like her karma is trying to spill out of every pore.

BBM

That's what happens when you lie....guess she never watched Pinocchio. :floorlaugh:

You know what bothers me? I think Casey would get pregnant again just to give a big "F-U" to all of America. She wouldn't get pregnant because she wanted a child or that she would love a child, she would only do it out of spite.

The only thing that makes me somewhat shrug at the idea is that DCF found Casey responsible for Caylee's death and that is on her record forever. I wouldn't be surprised if they stripped her of custody right away and forced her to go through legal obstacle after legal obstacle just to get custody of the child. I doubt Casey would put in the kind of effort needed to get a child back. She's way too lazy.

Now of course, none of this applies if she has a child outside of the United States.

Another thing that bothers me is that you know Cindy believes Casey owes her another Caylee. I believe that if Casey were to ever get pregnant again, Cindy would fight tooth and nail for custody of that child. Hence why they have this "foundation for grandparents." She would make it into a huge media circus, imo.

This child would never be born because it was wanted, it would be born out of spite and the same thing that happened with Caylee, between Cindy and Casey, would happen again. Casey has no right to bring another child into that toxic situation ever again. But she will -- out of spite. And it will begin all over again. That poor child!

MOO

No passport required to enter Mexico--at least none is required if you go there on a cruise ship.

Apologies in advance if this info has already been posted.
You may be asked to prove your citizenship if you try to reenter the US from Mexico by car.

It aint so, least I sure hope not! I'm still waiting for the birth that she supposedly spoke to NE about, remember that one-was due this past March:waitasec:. Can't help but wonder that, given the fact all these statements of late, if they are some cryptic messages of sorts: the angry vm, gaining a few pounds, haven't seen her in 2 weeks-(2 weeks from what date is what I'd like to know), new younger boyfriend. I just hope nobody in her little inner circle gets hurt by her, but if they do, they should have known better. Only speculation for now.

I agree with LolaMoon-excellent post!

funny you all should be talking about Karla,,,

http://viptattler.wordpress.com/2012/05/30/karla-homolka-back-in-the-news-and-it-aint-good/

Karla Homolka back in the news…and it ain’t good!

Karla Homolka is back in the news…and it ain’t good. Homolka attracted worldwide media attention when she was convicted of manslaughter following a plea bargain in the 1991 and 1992 rape-murders of two Ontario teenage girls, Leslie Mahaffy and Kristen French, as well as the rape and death of her own sister Tammy. Homolka and Paul Bernardo, her then-husband and partner-in-crime, were arrested in 1993. In 1995, Bernardo was convicted of the two teenagers’ murders and received life in prison, the full maximum sentence allowed in Canada. During the 1993 investigation, Homolka stated to investigators that Bernardo abused her, and that she was an unwilling accomplice to the murders. As a result, she struck a deal with prosecutors for a reduced prison sentence of 12 year. In July of 2005, Homolka was released from prison

On July 4, 2005, Homolka was released from Ste-Anne-des-Plaines prison and moved to the Carribean with Luka Magnotta and four year old son Damien.

Well, in a stunning twist of events, Homolka’s husband, Magnotta, is now the prime suspect in a series of Canada Post mailings that included body parts of a male. It is rumored that the brutal killing was also video taped and posted online by Magnotta.

-->>> again, hope it is ok to post here thank you mods

eta-->> i am in canada, yessterday a severed foot was sent to a government office in ottawa, forget right now which one,,then a hand was sent by post or to the post office in ottawa,,,,,apparently they quickly connected to a found torso in montreal,,,quite the story if you have time to read up on it

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back