ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
parents called at noon

Trista was understanding and thankful

Justin was thankful and his reaction: he had no reaction :eek:

Parents notified around noon. Trista was thankful and understanding. Justin was thankful for the call and his reaction was no reaction.

She was thankful for the call. Justin's reaction was no reaction.

IF she was not abducted from that house, then what options does that leave?

---She died accidentally.
---She was killed.
---She wandered off. [ highly unlikely]
he just said she did not walk off

Ask him! Meaning Justin. WOW

Regards to Justin reaction to the news of LE believing Ayla is not alive anymore. Which was no reaction, Was that unusual was a ?, SC responding with Ask Him.

Wow ...

per Mr. McCausland : Trista was thankful and cooperative ...

per Mr. McCausland : Justin's REACTION was "NO REACTION"

Ya heard that JD ?

:jail:

well, I think I know who the suspect that they will not name is... :moo:

This is putting Justin and the other two ladies on notice. No other way that they can take this. The other two better come forward now with what they know.

It's still a coordinated investigation. Thank you for coming, folks.

Lawyer?:
Offer of the $30,000 reward ends June 30th.
Asking persons responsible to come forward. Relieve community of burden. Stop the silence and denial. Some day you will be held accountable.

State LE?:
Thanking community for their work and help.
Waterville PD is commited to the case. Continue to work on it. No matter how long it takes.

McCausland:
To someone witholding info, the reward will be over in 30 days. Thre will be more searches, dives and interviews.
Based on everything they know, searches, dives, etc. Everything points to Ayla not being alive. Nothing positive that points to her being alive. Not going to have a happy ending. Specifics are kept to themselves.
Items pulled out of the river jam. They are still being analyzed. Will not disclose or detail what they recovered. Will go back in the future to look for more items.
Focus will continue to finding Ayla.
Tuesday morning they decided to do a press conference as to where they are in this case.
Premature on charging someone. Want to find Ayla first. The family in the home know more than what they are saying. Will not talk about suspects. Not a lot of communication bet. LE and the 3 adults in the house that night.
Leads are still coming in. 1,127 tips. Leads are slower now.
Will not say specifics about what was found in the river.
June 30th significance: Business community wanted to end the reward on that day.
Investigation will never end until they find her.
Items from river still being analized, as well as items from the home?
There was going to be a news conference about the reward so LE got together and decided to share at what stage they are in the investigation.
Biggest reward in State history.
Ayla was not abducted from inside that home.
There will be more searches, land and water.
This is not CSI. This case will take time to be resolved. Will end when they find Ayla.
Justin and adults in the house have the answers. He believes Justin knows more than he is telling them. The other two adults may as well.
Not talking about charging someone.
This is a criminal investigation and foul play is involved.
Justin is free to go as you and I are.
If someone wants the generous reward they have until the 30th to collect it.
Parents were called around noon today and told about Conference. Wanted to tell them before the media. Mom was thankful for the call. Justin had not reaction.
State and Waterville poice will be working together.

End of Presser.

REVISED;

---She was killed.

anything else?

Wow just wow they are really laying it out there for all the world to see and know aren't they!

Jumpin never heard of setting a deadline to take an award away, but I think it is a great idea!

REVISED;

---She was killed.

anything else?

I think they eliminated the accidental death when he said that there was foul play involved. MOO

I love McCausland. I think Ayla has some incredible men and women working on her behalf. They WILL get justice for her. I know it. This is not going away, Justin. you CANNOT do this to a child and expect to live a normal life. One way or another, you will never be free.

Moo.

Wow. My hope for finding her alive is gone :(

But I am feeling hopeful things in this case will start moving quicker in the next 30 days at least.

I think the fact that they are giving a deadline on the reward and offering immunity to maybe someone else in the house speaks volumes-they want to bring Ayla home and they want to do it before June 30-MOOC

I hope someone, on one of those three people, either a mother, friend, just a family member push them to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann