ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't hear the questions too well so I could easily be wrong but I got the impression that the Tuesday remark referred to the date they made the decision to hold this presser. He made it clear imo that they have had the thought that very bad things happened to Ayla in that house from the early days of the investigation, he said that they've been sure it was foul play and that she wasn't abducted, so that doesn't leave a whole lotta options.

Thanks! I wasn't sure if that was a direct quote or just a summary of what was said. It can have two very different meanings. Decing she is no longer alive and deciding to tell people she is no longer alive are two separate things.

I just remembered something :

Justin's brother Lance will be in court next month -- June -- for those "assault charges" ... ya know, that "fight" that Justin didn't see ...

Found the Link : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...rial_2012-04-17.html?searchterm=ayla+reynolds

Court Date for Lance is June 27

Hmmm ... three days before the Reward expires ...

JMO ... but I believe that Lance knows "something" about what happened to Ayla ... now, Lance may not have been at the house that night -- but IMO, he knows "something" ...

JMO and MOO

It may be wishful thinking on my part, but something had to have precipitated this presser. Something had to have changed or come about to make this declaration. I also think, that although he would not confirm or deny the importance of the river items, the fact that they will be returning to the site to search again is VERY telling.

Sounds like *someone* should think about returning to check to make sure their hiding job is still sufficient, since the snow has melted. They are closing in on ya! Moo...

Maybe some lab results came back on Tuesday.

Sweet baby Ayla will be found, with or without the help of Justin's partners in crime. Are we surprised that JD had no reaction when told that LE believed Ayla was dead.
I assume Justin responded with dead silence, so I assume Justin knows Ayla is dead, and knew it back when he tried to float that fake abduction story. You are not going to get away with murder, Justin. Face it, you coward. Fess up now, maybe you'll get out of jail before all your body parts fail.

:jail:

:cow:

It may be wishful thinking on my part, but something had to have precipitated this presser. Something had to have changed or come about to make this declaration. I also think, that although he would not confirm or deny the importance of the river items, the fact that they will be returning to the site to search again is VERY telling.

Sounds like *someone* should think about returning to check to make sure their hiding job is still sufficient, since the snow has melted. They are closing in on ya! Moo...

maybe LE is watching????

I'm surprised he didn't just flat out name the 3 adults in the house as POI's, since he basically did that without saying the word 'person of interest'. If they don't believe she was abducted and don't believe she walked out and then don't believe she's alive, only one conclusion comes from that.

They believe she died in the house. So if they believe she died in the house, they also believe at least one of the adults knows that because one of the adults would of had to physically remove her from the house.

I've always thought that the problem LE had in this case without a body was numbers. Specifically, the number of people in the house. Because more than one person was in that house, they don't know who to focus on. If JD was there by himself, he would've been named a suspect by now, based off of the comments today. But because those two other people were there, it goes to the question of culpability. Who's responsible for what? Are all three responsible? Was one responsible at first and the others are covering up? Is one left in the dark while two others conspired? Etc.

:( I'm sorry Ayla. We'll get you home to your mommy. We'll be here until we do. Jmo

The reward is still a non-issue, IMO, unless one of the three possible perps told other people (unlikely to me.) None of them, at this point, have enough of an innocence factor to be eligible for a reward, IMO. At best, they tampered with the investigation by withholding information and possible evidence.

So I think today was more about just letting the public know, in an official setting, that they are looking at the house occupants and that the ultimate charges, when and if they come, will not be simply for "hiding" a child.

I am not confident that Ayla will be found...I fear she is just too small. But I do feel as though this LE plans to go ahead at some point, either way.

I do wonder tho if LE has a heads up on one of the 3 "adults" (I use the term VERY loosely) in the home that night has run into some financial issues making that reward money AND the expiration veeerrryyy attractive for them....

If there is ANYTHING that turns these 3 against one another, my bet is it will be MONEY - whether they actually GET it or not!

snipped from : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Ayla-Reynolds-maine-waterville.html

Police: Ayla Reynolds is likely dead

WATERVILLE — It is highly unlikely that missing toddler Ayla Reynolds is alive, police said Thursday at a press conference.

A $30,000 reward being offered in the case will be withdrawn in 30 days, said John Nale, a Waterville attorney who initially posted the money on behalf of several area businesses and individuals.

Nale and police urged anyone who knows what happened to Ayla to come forward.

The difference in the reactions of the parents, speaks volumes to me:

"He said Trista Reynolds understood and was thankful for the call. A witness at the scene said Trista Reynolds and other family members wailed and sobbed on hearing the news.

As for Justin DiPietro's response, “his reaction was no reaction,” McCausland said.

Asked if such a reaction is unusual, McCausland replied in two words. “Ask him.”

I'm surprised he didn't just flat out name the 3 adults in the house as POI's, since he basically did that without saying the word 'person of interest'. If they don't believe she was abducted and don't believe she walked out and then don't believe she's alive, only one conclusion comes from that.

They believe she died in the house. So if they believe she died in the house, they also believe at least one of the adults knows that because one of the adults would of had to physically remove her from the house.

I've always thought that the problem LE had in this case without a body was numbers. Specifically, the number of people in the house. Because more than one person was in that house, they don't know who to focus on. If JD was there by himself, he would've been named a suspect by now, based off of the comments today. But because those two other people were there, it goes to the question of culpability. Who's responsible for what? Are all three responsible? Was one responsible at first and the others are covering up? Is one left in the dark while two others conspired? Etc.

Too bad all three can't be arrested and jailed until one of them tells the truth.

I do wonder tho if LE has a heads up on one of the 3 "adults" (I use the term VERY loosely) in the home that night has run into some financial issues making that reward money AND the expiration veeerrryyy attractive for them....

If there is ANYTHING that turns these 3 against one another, my bet is it will be MONEY - whether they actually GET it or not!

It is also possible one of them may have indirectly (so to speak) talked to a friend & maybe that friend may come forward with a "tip" of some kind. Just a thought & a prayer.

I love McCausland. I think Ayla has some incredible men and women working on her behalf. They WILL get justice for her. I know it. This is not going away, Justin. you CANNOT do this to a child and expect to live a normal life. One way or another, you will never be free.

Moo.

Thanks to everyone who was transcribing.

Hurting for Trista.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member