ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if it's anyone, it will be LD. He wasn't there that night, but I do believe he was told later what happened.

The difference in the reactions of the parents, speaks volumes to me:

"He said Trista Reynolds understood and was thankful for the call. A witness at the scene said Trista Reynolds and other family members wailed and sobbed on hearing the news.

As for Justin DiPietro's response, “his reaction was no reaction,” McCausland said.

Asked if such a reaction is unusual, McCausland replied in two words. “Ask him.”

:seeya: Good point ... and I agree, it speaks volumes !

RBBM: I just luv Mr. McCausland's response : "Ask him" ! Mr. McCausland knows that Justin and crew have avoided LE -- AND -- the media ...

Another one of my faves from McCausland : "It doesn't pass the straight-face test" !

Mr. McCausland has Justin and crew "pegged" ...

:please: for Ayla !

Lawyer?:
Offer of the $30,000 reward ends June 30th.
Asking persons responsible to come forward. Relieve community of burden. Stop the silence and denial. Some day you will be held accountable.

State LE?:
Thanking community for their work and help.
Waterville PD is commited to the case. Continue to work on it. No matter how long it takes.

McCausland:
To someone witholding info, the reward will be over in 30 days. Thre will be more searches, dives and interviews.
Based on everything they know, searches, dives, etc. Everything points to Ayla not being alive. Nothing positive that points to her being alive. Not going to have a happy ending. Specifics are kept to themselves.
Items pulled out of the river jam. They are still being analyzed. Will not disclose or detail what they recovered. Will go back in the future to look for more items.
Focus will continue to finding Ayla.
Tuesday morning they decided to do a press conference as to where they are in this case.
Premature on charging someone. Want to find Ayla first. The family in the home know more than what they are saying. Will not talk about suspects. Not a lot of communication bet. LE and the 3 adults in the house that night.
Leads are still coming in. 1,127 tips. Leads are slower now.
Will not say specifics about what was found in the river.
June 30th significance: Business community wanted to end the reward on that day.
Investigation will never end until they find her.
Items from river still being analized, as well as items from the home?
There was going to be a news conference about the reward so LE got together and decided to share at what stage they are in the investigation.
Biggest reward in State history.
Ayla was not abducted from inside that home.
There will be more searches, land and water.
This is not CSI. This case will take time to be resolved. Will end when they find Ayla.
Justin and adults in the house have the answers. He believes Justin knows more than he is telling them. The other two adults may as well.
Not talking about charging someone.
This is a criminal investigation and foul play is involved.
Justin is free to go as you and I are.
If someone wants the generous reward they have until the 30th to collect it.
Parents were called around noon today and told about Conference. Wanted to tell them before the media. Mom was thankful for the call. Justin had not reaction.
State and Waterville poice will be working together.

End of Presser.

What he REALLY wanted to say..IMO..was..

"You have until the 30th to talk and collect your money,after that....we're comin to get ya"

What he REALLY wanted to say..IMO..was..

"You have until the 30th to talk and collect your money,after that....we're comin to get ya"

BBM:

:rocker: Yep ... your quote reminded me of the "Monopoly" game ... LOL !

- You have NO "get out of jail" cards left ...
- Do not pass Go ...
- Do not collect your $200 ... :waitasec: $30,000 ...
- Straight to :jail:

On a serious note ... the next 30 days in Waterville are going to be very interesting ...

:please: and I hope by then Ayla will be found !

I didn't want to post the entire article from: http://www.kjonline.com/news/authoritiesdoubt-aylastill-alive_2012-05-31.html

In this above article the attorney for Elisha and Phoebe were "re-traumatized" upon hearing McCausland state that LE believes Ayla is dead.

Heidi, JD's mouthpiece, says that they continue to believe that Ayla was abducted and is alive. No shocker there - of course, JD would never ever lie.

So, ED & PD had recovered from their trauma over Ayla being "abducted". Now they are sufferiing all over again due to the announcement that Ayla is dead? What planet are these people from? Bring out some more shovels, and a few barf bags please.

IMO

"Ayla is missing -- that is a fact -- but there's no proof that she's been harmed, and there's no proof that she wasn't abducted," Tudela said by phone Thursday. "That has been my stance from the beginning, and there has been nothing to show me any different."

The police would surely show all their evidence to Heidi Tudela if there was any, just to change her mind, because it's important what she thinks... :waitasec:

As for me, I think I will rather take the word of the investigators who have actually SEEN what evidence there is or isn't.

I didn't want to post the entire article from: http://www.kjonline.com/news/authoritiesdoubt-aylastill-alive_2012-05-31.html

In this above article the attorney for Elisha and Phoebe were "re-traumatized" upon hearing McCausland state that LE believes Ayla is dead.
Heidi, JD's mouthpiece, says that they continue to believe that Ayla was abducted and is alive. No shocker there - of course, JD would never ever lie.

So, ED & PD had recovered from their trauma over Ayla being "abducted". Now they are sufferiing all over again due to the announcement that Ayla is dead? What planet are these people from? Bring out some more shovels, and a few barf bags please.

IMO

:seeya: Thanks for this update !

BBM: OMG ... "re-traumatized" ?

:waitasec: Sounds like something Jose Baez would say ...

:waitasec: Hmmm ... I guess ED and PD will be "re-traumatized" again when they land in :jail:

Time is ticking ...

:moo:

IMO

It is just so damn traumatic when people aren't kissing your azz and buying your lies. :boohoo:

I think the sister and the girlfriend should both lose custody of their toddlers, just until they tell the truth about that night. Imo, neither of those kids are safe with them until this is resolved.

Time is ticking away JD, ED, CR ... PD, LD, HT, DT ... did I leave anyone out ?

28 Days until June 30, 2012 ...

11spdfc.jpg

Time is ticking away JD, ED, CR ... PD, LD, HT, DT ... did I leave anyone out ?

28 Days until June 30, 2012 ...

11spdfc.jpg

They sure are a despicable bunch of cowards. They have bonded together like a new group of sub-humans with a genetic flaw. They lack the human qualities of truth, integrity and compassion.
This new category of sub-human species is even more troubling. Someone must have done something so horrific both to and with Ayla that nobody dares to reveal the details. Those who are keeping silent will be found guilty of covering for a killer.

IMHO

I just hope that those who are covering up also get very very tough sentences.:banghead:

I'm not accusing anyone, don't really know what happened here, just a poor little girl is gone, and it's so sad. The one thing that you learn in life, through years of experience is what you put out you get in return, good or bad. It's called karma. Fact of life.

"When the time is right" said JD. Come on Karma, do your thing. The time should be right to end this game JD and gals enjoy so much.

Time continues to "tick away" JD, ED, CR ... PD, LD, HT, DT ...

26 Days until June 30, 2012 ...

I hope so. I hope that this presser makes him nervous and fidgety and he goes back to the scene and leads them to Ayla. I just want her home. It's been too long.

I do believe LE is watching. That would explain McCausland's words:

McCausland would not say whether DiPietro, or anyone else, is or is not considered a suspect in Ayla’s disappearance. But McCausland did say that DiPietro is free to leave town.
from http://bangordailynews.com/2012/05/...y-unlikely-ayla-reynolds-will-be-found-alive/

BBM IMO, LE believes Ayla's body was disposed of somewhere out of town. While they have been awaiting results on potential evidence, they've been hoping JD will lead them to the body. And, I think the presser indicates they found something substantial during the last search which, along with blood evidence in the home, suggests what happened to Ayla. All they need now is the body.

If Ayla was gone days before she was reported missing, then LE cannot be certain who exactly was in the home when something awful did happen to Ayla. LD could've been present. PD could've been present. Maybe AD and/or CR were not present and LE is giving them the chance to speak up -- not for a reduced sentence, but to avoid charges altogether if they were not involved.

I hope LE is putting pressure on PD, too. She must have an idea what happened to Ayla and when it happened. Otherwise, why would she have deceived people about being in the home the night Ayla disappeared? She went to the defense of her child/ren immediately, so obviously she felt she had to protect someone. She had the conscience, though, to admit she had misled. Let's hope she has the conscience to tell LE what she knows and urge her children to do the same.

Did anyone notice that at the very end of the article, this was edited to add?

from http://bangordailynews.com/2012/05/3...e-found-alive/

CORRECTION:
This article has been updated to clarify that police have refused to say whether anybody is or is not a suspect. Because of an editor's error, an earlier version of this article stated that police said DiPietro is not a suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member