ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow is right! McCausland sure didn't mince words. Justin better get ready for the hammer to fall. Baby Ayla will get justice I am sure. I continue to pray that her sweet body is found and laid to rest with dignity. Prayers for Trista as she continues to endure this nightmare.

Thanks to those who reminded me about the girlfriend. Not sure how I forgot about her after all of the talk about her son supposedly being in the basement room sleeping with them.

:woohoo:

Mr. McCausland, MSP and LE in Waterville are so committed to finding Ayla !

And I truly believe they will solve this case ... it may take time, but I do believe they will solve it and there will be Justice for Ayla !

While I understand that Mr. McCausland did not want to "tip his hand" too much today, he was clear in what he said IMO ...

:praying: that Ayla will ble found soon !

:praying: for Trista and her family !

:praying: for MSP and LE !

:please:

I so badly wanted movement on this case for Ayla's sake, but not THIS WAY.

They don't think she will be found alive...

You may know it in your heart, but it just hurts so much when LE SAYS it.

Prayers for Trista and her family....

REVISED;

IF she was not abducted from that house, then what options does that leave?

---She died accidentally.
---She was killed.

anything else?

JMO but I believe she was killed :( ... and I really hate typing that !!! :(

- Blood Splatter Evidence in the Basement -- IF it was an "accident," then why didn't they call 9-1-1 ?

- Ayla's broken arm a few weeks before she went "missing" ... "accident" ? :waitasec:

- $25,000 Life Insurance Policy on Ayla was taken out by Justin D a few weeks before Ayla went "missing" -- motive ?

:moo:

MO-LE is trying to corner these people & force someone to come forward-saying-before June 30 or no deal!!
It just might work!!

Thanks to everyone who wrote down what McCausland said!

Wow! :what:

Finally he said she wasn't abducted from inside the house. To me that's never made any sense, so this just confirms my belief.

Since this child was a small toddler, someone had to take her somewhere. If her blanket or whatever was in the river, and they haven't ruled out yet that the items were Ayla's, then I think we can figure out that they have a suspect. Who had access to the child? Who had motive to cover up something? Who had an insurance policy? Who covered something up? Who has been casting doubt on Trista instead?

etc, etc. JMOO :cow:

ETA: And once again, McCausland pointed out the fact that Trista is working with police instead of against them.

JMO but I believe she was killed :( ... and I really hate typing that !!! :(

- Blood Splatter Evidence in the Basement -- IF it was an "accident," then why didn't they call 9-1-1 ?

- Ayla's broken arm a few weeks before she went "missing" ... "accident" ? :waitasec:

- $25,000 Life Insurance Policy on Ayla was taken out by Justin D a few weeks before Ayla went "missing" -- motive ?

- Don't forget the pulled leg muscle. She couldn't walk normal for a while.

I won't be suprise if its J's g/f that steps forward-MOOC

MO-LE is trying to corner these people & force someone to come forward-saying-before June 30 or no deal!!
It just might work!!

:seeya:

BBM: Yes ... that makes sense IMO ...

... DEAL ... or ... NO DEAL ...

NO DEAL = :jail:

- Don't forget the pulled leg muscle. She couldn't walk normal for a while.

:seeya: Yes, thank you ! I knew was forgetting something -- I keep getting interrupted and can't think straight -- lol !

And please add to the list !

TIA !

Possible rumor, taken from FB comment:

Reading some comments on my Facebook, and one of the commenters said that McCausland responded to the question, "internally, when did you give up hope that Ayla is alive?" with "Tuesday morning". Anyone who actually watched the presser: is this an accurate quote? If so, what evidence or lab results did they get on Tuesday that would lead them to make such a startling admission? I can see saying it was a culmination of the evidence, but to say specifically a day and time, doesn't that seem odd?

Please correct me if this was NOT said. I was unable to watch the presser myself bc I am on an iPad.

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/05/...y-unlikely-ayla-reynolds-will-be-found-alive/

From link:

“Justin DiPietro is a coward and no father,” Trista Reynolds said. “A father would not allow this to happen to his child. A father would say something, would speak for his child. If he loved Ayla in any way, any way at all, he would speak for her. He would say what happened. He wouldn’t be the coward that he is right now.”

I won't be suprise if its J's g/f that steps forward-MOOC

:seeya:

Hmmm ... her sister is in :jail: for drugs ...

So ... if she don't start talking, she will end up in :jail: with her sister and BF who IMO will eventually be there ...

Reading some comments on my Facebook, and one of the commenters said that McCausland responded to the question, "internally, when did you give up hope that Ayla is alive?" with "Tuesday morning". Anyone who actually watched the presser: is this an accurate quote? If so, what evidence or lab results did they get on Tuesday that would lead them to make such a startling admission? I can see saying it was a culmination of the evidence, but to say specifically a day and time, doesn't that seem odd?

Please correct me if this was NOT said. I was unable to watch the presser myself bc I am on an iPad.

I couldn't hear the questions too well so I could easily be wrong but I got the impression that the Tuesday remark referred to the date they made the decision to hold this presser. He made it clear imo that they have had the thought that very bad things happened to Ayla in that house from the early days of the investigation, he said that they've been sure it was foul play and that she wasn't abducted, so that doesn't leave a whole lotta options.

snipped from : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Ayla-Reynolds-maine-waterville.html

Police: Ayla Reynolds is likely dead

WATERVILLE — It is highly unlikely that missing toddler Ayla Reynolds is alive, police said Thursday at a press conference.

A $30,000 reward being offered in the case will be withdrawn in 30 days, said John Nale, a Waterville attorney who initially posted the money on behalf of several area businesses and individuals.

Nale and police urged anyone who knows what happened to Ayla to come forward.

I watched. I believe they are keeping EVERYTHING close to the vest. He said they came to that conclusion on Tuesday, but would not elaborate other than to say it was a culmination of everything- evidence, circumstances, the fact that she's been missing for 166 days.

Are we sure there isn't a statute of limitations for some lesser charge than murder that runs out June 30th or soon after?

Either way, if they are just putting an end date out there to generate some movement, that's fine too, I'm just wondering if it was a somewhat arbitrary date or if there is a specific reason behind it.

Oh wow somehow I missed the insurance policy information. He can't claim the insurance if she's missing can he or if it's proven she died under suspicious circumstances. Talk about premeditation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spunky55