FL - Naked man killed by Police near MacArthur Causeway was eating face off victim

Just an FYI, my daughter told me last night that she saw something on Facebook that said the attacker had a virus that caused you to crave human flesh. I knew it wasn't true but wanted to see where the rumor came from. I googled "Miami cannibal" and clicked on a link. In that link the face of the victim was in the article. There was no warning that the article had graphic photos. I had NOT wanted to see that. So just be careful if you don't want to see the picture.

Thank you to all who have posted "**WARNING GRAPHIC PHOTOS****

Are we still waiting on the tox screen?

I am so impatient but I want to know what he was on!

This guy is a piece of work! Don't anyone tell me he was a nice guy and this was just "drug fueled" temporary insanity. He had a blog talk radio station devoted to "Warriors skilled in combat or warfare, especially within the context of a tribal or clan-based society".

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/warriorsyndicateradio366

Here is his facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/alex.kinyua

Here is in wearing "war paint":

87cd4e1a-734a-44b0-b160-8938a537323e_photo_00004.jpg

Just an FYI, my daughter told me last night that she saw something on Facebook that said the attacker had a virus that caused you to crave human flesh. I knew it wasn't true but wanted to see where the rumor came from. I googled "Miami cannibal" and clicked on a link. In that link the face of the victim was in the article. There was no warning that the article had graphic photos. I had NOT wanted to see that. So just be careful if you don't want to see the picture.

Thank you to all who have posted "**WARNING GRAPHIC PHOTOS****

Extra special thanks, lizzybeth. I have not looked and do not want to.

I don't get this impression. They haven't seen him in years and believed him to be dead. Sounds like he is estranged from his family, to say the least.

"Neither she nor Poppo’s two brothers have seen him in more than 30 years, she said, and none of them plan a trip to Miami. Two siblings live in New York, another in California."

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/31/2826565/causeway-victim-among-the-chronic.html#storylink=cpy

In all sincerity I don't think this means his siblings don't care about him. Him being on the street doesn't mean he didn't care about them either. Yes, he was estranged by choice for whatever reason. Often people that had crisis in a family stay estranged thinking it may hurt the family if they went back. That or the memories are too painful.

Life changes big time in 30 years. That coupled with his sister is 12 years older than him. He was just 6 years old when she married and left.

We all need just one person on this old earth to care for us. Just one. In cases like Mr. Poppo's he needed to care about him, and be his one own person.

In all sincerity I don't think this means his siblings don't care about him. Him being on the street doesn't mean he didn't care about them either. Yes, he was estranged by choice for whatever reason. Often people that had crisis in a family stay estranged thinking it may hurt the family if they went back. That or the memories are too painful.

Life changes big time in 30 years. That coupled with his sister is 12 years older than him. He was just 6 years old when she married and left.

We all need just one person on this old earth to care for us. Just one. In cases like Mr. Poppo's he needed to care about him, and be his one own person.

I think also. His sister is in her 70's and also, his siblings might not have the money to come and see him.

I hadn't seen this posted but Rudy Eugene has a facebook page and it looks like it is still being updated by a friend or relative. He did post alot of bible verses and was struggling with addiction. His name is Rude Turk on facebook. A few of his friends have changed their main picture to one of his. I was wondering what his TEETH looked like and if they were jagged or not but couldn't tell from the photos. You have to be signed in to facebook to find him. Rudy Eugene

Update:

WTH? This is odd. WHY would Gloria Allred need to rep "one" of this guy's girlfriends?

Attorney Gloria Allred Now Connected To Causeway Cannibal Case
June 2, 2012 12:37 PM

Allred has confirmed to CBS4 News that she is representing one of the girlfriends of Rudy Eugene, the man shot and killed by police after brutally attacking and eating the face of a homeless man over Memorial Day weekend.

It’s not clear why Allred is representing the girlfriend. Allred told CBS4 News she has no plans at the moment to release a statement, hold a press conference or visit the girlfriend in Miami.

**more at link**

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/06/02/attorney-gloria-allred-now-connected-to-causeway-cannibal-case/

curiouser and curiouser..........................

The girlfriend (the article says ONE of his girlfriends.LOL) is probably using Gloria Allred to sell her story to the highest bidder. I'm surprised the girlfriends name hasn't come out yet since they have allegedly been dating for years. Should be interesting though.

That's what I thought. Or she's going to write a book. Funny but the 2 girlfriends that have been interviewed here - neither wanted to show their face. I did get the name of the ex-wife - but even now that's not being reported.

It might be the ex-wife - but wouldn't the article have said that?

But, yea, probably Allred is going to help her "shop" her story for the highest bidder.

Rudy Eugene Identified As Miami Zombie, Plus NSFW Photo of Attack's Aftermath UPDATE

More than likely, Rudy Eugene was on a bad acid trip, according to Miami police union chief Armando Aguilar. Eugene's the naked man who was gnawing the face of a half-naked homeless man on the MacArthur Causeway near the Miami Herald headquarters Saturday afternoon. A Miami police officer shot and killed Eugene when he did not obey commands to stop feasting on his victim. The grisly incident generated international headlines and a world of snickering about a burgeoning zombie Apocalypse in Miami.

More at link >>>>>>>>>>

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2012/05/rudy_eugene_the_miami_zombie_w.php

WHAT IS GOING ON IN MIAMI???
What is in the waters?

How do they think throwing a homeless mans stuff away helps?

I know homeless people cant just live anywhere but somehow nothing they did in the article sounded like they were helping.

I so agree. And always wonder.....how can we hope to improve our earth? Guess we best be taking time to raise super kids but not really seeing anyone with the time to invest to do that.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...lers-saw-naked-man-before-face-chewing-attack

'Zombie' attack: Callers saw naked man before face-chewing attack

The Miami Herald reports the first 911 call came at 1:53 p.m. on May 26 from a motorist who said a "completely naked man" was "acting like Tarzan" on the causeway. A second motorist called a minute later, saying there was a man "as naked as a jaybird" along the road.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Platform
Back