LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
DTL is African American, American Indian and Caucasian.[/QUOTE]

DTL and I are the same mix. I look like a white girl with green eyes until I tan. He scared me. I lived in BR at the time and I high-lighted my hair blonde b/c he liked dark haired women.

LA

Why is there no pic of MS from the 215 st Landry camera?

Good question. One exists, but they are not releasing it for reasons unknown. Or both Mickey and truck turned left on Brashear. If the truck in not at 215 and not seen again at Circle K, that is the ONLY option.

Like the bike.

That's what I thought too. Boat could be stolen, could be "the boat", who knows. I just know I've never seen a boat discarded like that anywhere around this area and that's what has me paying attention.

No new updates on the 5:30 pm news. Mentioned the truck and that boats and atvs needed for searches.

Thank goodness we don't get busted for the thanks button.

Just sayin.

Here's a hint for all the newbies: Websleuths and Crockpots go hand in hand.

I know you had to be scared silly, just wish you would have taken a look inside it. There was no smell around was there?

There is always a bad smell here, has been that way since I can remember. I think the sewage system in carencro area drains behind my moms property so it's always smelling bad so it would be hard to tell honestly

That's what we are attempting to figure out. No cam captured her there as far as we have been told, and that means that she just goes poof after passing the Circle K.

If that video captured her abduction or an accident, the police might not release. But you would think they would say, we KNOW she was taken. So, I don't know if that holds water.

Is it on a trailer? Certainly looks odd and out of place.

I can't tell; I'm just the picture relayer for whatsthatnoise. (S)/he is the one who saw it. Looks like a relatively expensive boat though.

I bolded that (bolded by me=bbm)

Big enough of a lot for a large truck to turn around in? Fast?

Plenty big enough. And just for fun I took the screen shot that has 2 white trucks driving by, and 2 white trucks in the parking lot. :)

2vcyteh.png

Disclaimer... this is a Google street view picture

I think if they didn't want it found, it would still be with Mickey. IMO

But it still might be...I think she may have been placed near the bike and just has not been found...would not be the first time a missing person was near searchers and was not discovered until much later, by someone else...

Thanks for the pics. Sorry if I missed it earlier.. is the boat on a trailer? If so... flat tire on trailer and moved it to get it off the highway?

No trailer, that's why it's leaning a bit. That much I did see,mthat there is no trailer. But I saw numbers on the side. When I pass back that way when I leave here I'll pull off the side of the road.mmi didn't stick around but I hope that they did send an officer out here to inspect the area.

I have not been following the numbering scheme, so please clarify what you found.

A) Truck on St. Landry in left turning lane at University
B) Truck on St. Landry driving away from University
C) Truck heading north on University

So which is correct according to your research?

A=C or B=C

Oh sorry I missed this post as I'm going back and forth - not a good way for me to read.

A=C

My point is, that I finally understand why peeps are insisting that

the first truck(A) we ever saw (the one headed toward University that would have passed MS going the other way) has been cleared.
Confusing us is the way LE explains this because of the wording they use as they don't explain that the truck that's been cleared is the same truck in the first image they released.
Instead they work backwards saying the truck with the bedcover and tinted windows lets us know that the first truck had a bed cover and tinted windows. :waitasec: (even though in the image of truck A that is still unclear to us).

LE states that truck C has been cleared and blurr in the statement that it is the same truck as truck A. That's the confusion. JUST TELL US THE FIRST TRUCK that WE EVER SAW IS CLEARED AND SO IS THE TRUCK WITH THE BED COVER (do we care if it's the same truck or not, not really).
LE makes it clear that truck(C) heading north on University is cleared but they don't tell us that the first truck A has been cleared as well - LE figured out that both images are of the same truck but they do not make that point clear to the reader.

Truck(B) is the only truck LE is still interested in and the last truck image that they released.

To reiterate, Trucks A & C apparently are the same truck, the image of truck A was the first image released, the image of truck C was released later - both images are of the same truck. Why do we care? Just tell us that the truck/s in those two pictures are cleared.

It is a big truck. Big turning radius. Somebody take a 4-door truck out to the intersection. Start in the left land and see how difficult it would be to turn around. He could have been seen.

I hear ya. My 24 yr old son has a 4 dr F-350. It drives like a tank. I drove it ONCE, and hated it. I tried to make a u-turn at an intersection, with a u-turn Okay sign and a green arrow, and i still had to stop and back it up a bit.

I have to attend to some real life bid'ness.

This should be wrapped up & tied with a bow when I get back, right?

Make it so, Number 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member