Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makara... thanks for the new pic.

Wow, that looks very high. would the water have been that high?
Is that part of the cement foundation she is on?

Yes it does seem very high to me too. It is hard to see how the canoeist would have even noticed her from the water.

Edit: CIB a step ahead of me I see :)

Its the Prado. Saw it today, still damaged. Settled plates. Its not Allisons car anymore, the Captiva is/was hers.

As I posted some days ago: G has a silver Holden Captiva with SETTLE number plate. A had white Prado with her name as the number plate. She had C21 marketing sticker in it because she worked at C21. He was driving A's car when he crashed it outside his office in Taringa. The reason that the Taringa crash was not mentioned until the picture of the damage in the newspaper was because the person that I got my information from stopped looking at Websleuths because they are too close to the BCs and realised that most of the stuff being written was absolutely NOT right.

Sensational claims by local councillor Paul Tully on his blog www.paulgtullyblogspot.com.au

Not sure of the link will work as I'm posting this from an iPad.

He is stating that QPS are seeking immunity from prosecution for an accessory to give evidence.

No idea where this chap gets his info from but if true, could be the reason the investigation appears to have stalled.

I wonder if she could wear her walking clothes as Pj's?? I know I wear trackpants and comfy shirt to bed sometimes. ... maybe she was actually ready for bed? It just popped into my head then, as that's what I'm wearing and I'm ready for bed.

If the 'version' he gave the police which has been widely reported is correct and that is that he left her watching the footy show at 10pm when he went to bed and that she was wearing grey pants and black top then he was on the money there wasn't he (strangely for a man!). But not impossible of course.

The part where the Dickies stated that he rang and simply said "she had gone for a walk and hadn't returned" is the nagging part though.

the hairdresser said allison wasnt wearing walking clothes when she had her hair done, so if thats true she must have made it home after the appt. im guessing she went home and ran a relaxing bath, with maybe a glass or two of wine, giving an ideal oppertunity to be strangled in the bath, then i believe she was dressed in her easy to pull on walking clothes and driven to kholo creek bridge and rolled or dragged up under the bridge.
i dont understand why nbc would need to be involved, you would think the killer would be strong enough to carry a body, the adrenalin would be pretty high at that point, but who knows?
also maybe nbc was catching a bus or taxi home after drinking?
my opinions only

Who knows :waitasec: ~ the perpetrator aka murderer, MAY well have shared your beliefs, never having carried more than the 'dead' weight of a small child to bed in the past :eek:fftobed: ... but APPARENTLY, the dead weight of an adult, no matter how small framed & even under-weight in size, is unbelievably HEAVY. :panic:

So possibly, a factor that whomever, didn't quite take into account, alongside his/her eventual & most deserved DESTINATION until death does he/she ALSO part! :behindbar
~@~ :confused: <<< Like ALL of us praying for JUSTICE for Allison! :hug:

If there was one question you could ask the Detective in charge of this case (other than simply do yeh reckon he done it?) in other words one of these rumours you would like him to confirm or dismiss, which one woukld it be?

I would ask.. why that night?? what was the tipping point , the event, the catalyst, if you will, between Allison and her killer that resulted in her body being found under the Kholo bridge?

Thanks for that.......hate that iPads don't have cut and paste!

They do

just hold your finger down (longer than a quick press) over the letters etc... you want to cut/copy/paste and then go from there.

I do it all the time

"The apparent slowdown in the police investigation into the murder of Brookfield mother of three Allison Baden-Clay has triggered sensational suggestions the police will seek approval from the Queensland Attorney-General Hon Jarrod Bleijie to offer immunity from prosecution to a person facing charges over the murder, as an accessory before or after the fact. "

I think the words "apparent" and "suggestions" are meaningful. You have to wonder whether he really does know something or is just repeating gossip bought to him.

Sensational claims by local councillor Paul Tully on his blog www.paulgtullyblogspot.com.au

He is stating that QPS are seeking immunity from prosecution for an accessory to give evidence.

No idea where this chap gets his info from but if true, could be the reason the investigation appears to have stalled.

Ahhh. Someone has been broken. Hope it is true.

Makara, that is an astonishing image you have captured. Thank you.

"The apparent slowdown in the police investigation into the murder of Brookfield mother of three Allison Baden-Clay has triggered sensational suggestions the police will seek approval from the Queensland Attorney-General Hon Jarrod Bleijie to offer immunity from prosecution to a person facing charges over the murder, as an accessory before or after the fact. "

I think the words "apparent" and "suggestions" are meaningful. You have to wonder whether he really does know something or is just repeating gossip bought to him.

Without corroboration it really is just another unsubstantiated rumour. Intriguing nonetheless.

interesting article, and he is right about one thing, 'they have always known who the murderer is'
As of the last few days I have started to wonder if they would consider this very thing because I think it has become clear they don't have enough solid evidence.
For this to happen however one would assume that one of the individuals involved in 'after the fact' was not a family member.
I couldn't imagine a family member in the most normal of circumstances turning against one another given that they both would know that the police don't have terribly much and they are on the right path to getting away with it.
However a non family member who probably hasn't had ANY contact whatsoever with the perp of their family since, would be far easier to manipulate and place pressure on.
I am sure I don't have to mention the initials of the individual who will be first cab off the 'speculation rank' again...one very lucky woman to dodge a 5 year stretch if this is how it all goes down!!

I have serious questions about the reliability of Paul tully.

Still interesting though! Thanks for the link :)

ActusReus in laymen terms does this mean that the accessory will roll over on the perp and walk?

the hairdresser said allison wasnt wearing walking clothes when she had her hair done, so if thats true she must have made it home after the appt. im guessing she went home and ran a relaxing bath, with maybe a glass or two of wine, giving an ideal oppertunity to be strangled in the bath, then i believe she was dressed in her easy to pull on walking clothes and driven to kholo creek bridge and rolled or dragged up under the bridge.
i dont understand why nbc would need to be involved, you would think the killer would be strong enough to carry a body, the adrenalin would be pretty high at that point, but who knows?
also maybe nbc was catching a bus or taxi home after drinking?
my opinions only

Sorry to have been away for too long again - this is a very interesting post. What was Allison wearing at the hairdressers - have those clothes been recovered?

To Indromum - thank you so much for sharing your experience in virtual real-time and for leaving sunflowers at the bridge - you are my hero! WHilst I also appreciate the feedback regarding a possible crash prior to Allison' s disappearance, I am still concerned that someone intended for the Prado to crash, leaving Allison as a casualty and another person in the car as a survivor - but the plan was thwarted. I want more than anything for the truth to be told and I am sure Allison's daughters will want the truth too.

Good sleuthing, but makes you wonder how the canoeist even saw her if she was that far up the bank (almost hidden), don't you think? Maybe smelt something? (sorry).

We have to bear in mind what time the canoeist found Allison (reported as11:00am) and when the actual videos were taken. The canoeist may have just caught a glimpse of Allison's clothing in sunlight, or similar. I don't have the answers, I wish I did. :banghead:

MOO.

What a great way to resolve a difficult case ! All for it ,as long as the accomplice who is given the immunity was not actually invovled in the actual murder and disposal of the body.Maybe someone who knows by association ,who actually did it, but has kept hush thereby, perverting the course of justice perhaps? Great if it works.
As for This guys wording ....I think he would have to be vague (triggered etc.)with such a spectacular announcement don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member