AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have one out the kitchen and into the garage. But out the garage we have the big door and regular door - just wondered if they have the regular door. I can see using the big one when you go to the car but not for general use?

From all the pictures I have viewed, I do not see a regular door from their garage to outside. If they did, it would come out either by the red car or just behind the wall to the backyard. I don't see a door in any pictures.

From all the pictures I have viewed, I do not see a regular door from their garage to outside. If they did, it would come out either by the red car or just behind the wall to the backyard. I don't see a door in any pictures.

I didn't notice a service door from the garage to outdoors, either. We had one in our previous home that really served no purpose because it opened to the side yard. There was never a need to use the door, so we installed a deadbolt and kept it locked. We did not want the service door in our current home because the corner where it would be located provides a perfect raised storage space for bicycles, lawn mower, snowblower, etc. The only access doors in and out of our house are the garage door, the front entrance door, and French doors from the breakfast room to the deck/patio/backyard. The Celis home appears to have multiple sliding patio doors that offer access to the outdoors. They really didn't need a garage service door. :moo:

We have one out the kitchen and into the garage. But out the garage we have the big door and regular door - just wondered if they have the regular door. I can see using the big one when you go to the car but not for general use?

I think they only have one garage door to the outdoors. I am pretty sure of this.

I have seen the family and LE use the garage entrance to the home.

I have seen pics of the home with garage door open.

The 2 part raw video of Isa dancing shows the boys and the father enter the house from the direction of the garage door at the end of part two.
http://www.kgun9.com/multimedia/videos/?bctid=1620331695001

I know many families who use their garage as the main entrance to their homes. Many garages have doors that enter on laundry rooms or kitchens.

Since they have outside dogs, they might have not used the door that enters the yard from the wall to avoid letting dogs out.

I think they did use garage as their main exit/entry from the home JMO

So the truck is registered to HR (BC's father) and RR (BC's brother). The father lives in Douglas and made the trip as soon as his daughter called him. How long from Douglas to Tucson? I believe the truck was actually RR's and he does not live in Douglas, correct? I believe RR's phone was photographed. Someone correct me if I don't have this right.

ETA: Approx. 2 hours 19 mins
119.1 mi - AZ-80 W and I-10 W

Interesting. According to AZ MVD, there are three ways of joint titling. "OR" (as in RR OR HR) ownership is a joint tenancy, with an expressed intent that either of the owners has full authority to transfer ownership of the vehicle. "AND" (HR AND RR) ownership is a tenancy in common and will require both signatures (except when one owner dies; then probate or an affadavit is required). Last is AND/OR (as in RR AND/OR HR) which is a joint tenancy with right of survivorship. Should one die, the other becomes sole signer/owner.

Learn something new everyday! http://www.azdot.gov/mvd/faqs/scripts/FAQsResponse.asp?Category=2&Keyword Maybe it is titled this way due to financing?

The trip to Douglas typically takes barely 2 hours from Tucson.

Hi all-still watching this case..glad the thread is active.

This is off-topic and I apologize.I need a favor from someone who is a 'scanner' in the scanner thread-I will post my favor request in the Isabel thread downstairs.....sorry for the interruption.........
Keep sleuthing.
Let's find Isabel!

I don't know-I am starting to think nowadays that most crimes are drug-related in some way-selling, using, mixing, missing-gahhh!
How did this society become so drug-reliant anyway? Ask the Greatest Generation how they did it.......they.... just.....did it-rolled with the punches.

I don't know-I am starting to think nowadays that most crimes are drug-related in some way-selling, using, mixing, missing-gahhh!
How did this society become so drug-reliant anyway? Ask the Greatest Generation how they did it.......they.... just.....did it-rolled with the punches.

Even during the time of the "greatest generation " drugs were sold on some streetcorners. As in the neighborhood I grew up in (East Harlem)... Just reading here on WS, there were some horrific crimes in the 50's...just a thought... MOO

IMO -either LE knows exactly what happened or Isabels case is becoming a cold case fast.

Still sayin my prayers, Isabel!

Hey-how about a big shout-out for all the Mods on here all throughout this case-they ROCk!

Thanks Mods!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love all you do!

I think they only have one garage door to the outdoors. I am pretty sure of this.

I have seen the family and LE use the garage entrance to the home.

I have seen pics of the home with garage door open.

The 2 part raw video of Isa dancing shows the boys and the father enter the house from the direction of the garage door at the end of part two.
http://www.kgun9.com/multimedia/videos/?bctid=1620331695001

I know many families who use their garage as the main entrance to their homes. Many garages have doors that enter on laundry rooms or kitchens.

Since they have outside dogs, they might have not used the door that enters the yard from the wall to avoid letting dogs out.

I think they did use garage as their main exit/entry from the home JMO

All the above I agree with. BUT ... if the kid(s) are out playing or down the street, visiting their grandparents or carpool dropping off the older boys, etc ... how do they get back into the house IF the courtyard gate locks from the outside? :waitasec:

Hope that makes sense?

Even during the time of the "greatest generation " drugs were sold on some streetcorners. As in the neighborhood I grew up in (East Harlem)... Just reading here on WS, there were some horrific crimes in the 50's...just a thought... MOO

Good point. I just finished reading a book called The Westies... the Irish gang from Hell's Kitchen in NYC from ~1930s - 1980s. Working in and with the theatrical unions in NYC, I knew quite a bit about them already, but primarily in regards to their union "influencing"... NOT about their extensive drug operations and brutality. :eek:hwow:

The family is at the Command Center frequently and at all the events that we arrange to keep Isa’s face in the public eye
http://bringisahome.com/faq/

But they weren't at the car wash-so that should be most. I am sure they were actively searching during that time :)>

Many of the media interviews that the family have participated in have been shown only on local television or are not available on the internet.

I must have missed some of the interviews. Probably becaue i don't live in AZ.

The family is at the Command Center frequently and at all the events that we arrange to keep Isa’s face in the public eyehttp://bringisahome.com/faq/

But they weren't at the car wash-so that should be most. I am sure they were actively searching during that time >

Many of the media interviews that the family have participated in have been shown only on local television or are not available on the internet.

"The family is at the Command Center frequently and at all the events that we arrange to keep Isa’s face in the public eye. Unfortunately, media is not always present when they at the command center or arriving at events..."

Yeah, right.

"Many of the media interviews that the family have participated in have been shown only on local television or are not available on the internet."

Well that's a load of you-know-what. If the parents were on any of the local stations, it would be up on their web sites.

No. You haven't missed anything. There have not been additional interviews or "appearances". Sadly.

Even though many doubt cartels & what they are doing. I don't doubt them for a minute. Do I think Isabel was taken by a cartel member or members, that's a bit more complicated (when not privy to federal facts, dang) but if they can run horses in New Mexico to launder money, guess it could be anything. I'll keep an open mind. (will post the ABC link if needed tomorrow this was the first one that came up)

http://timesleader.com/stories/Horse-operation-front-for-drug-cartel-feds-say,163072

If the Mexican cartel has been linked to over 50,000 deaths since 2006 that's a problem that can't be ignored. That's not right. 49 here, 14 there, 7 over there found dismembered or piled in graves, thrown on roads or hung in trees, this is a problem to me. I live too close to the border. We have friends who have family in Mexico. I worry...

Good point. I just finished reading a book called The Westies... the Irish gang from Hell's Kitchen in NYC from ~1930s - 1980s. Working in and with the theatrical unions in NYC, I knew quite a bit about them already, but primarily in regards to their union "influencing"... NOT about their extensive drug operations and brutality. :eek:hwow:

OT (sorry mods)

Wow...the Westies... Something weird : their one time leader,Mickey Featherstone, entered the Witness Protection Program after he ratted out various people. And guess where he's rumored to be ? Yep, no where else but sunny Tucson... Synchronicity... JMO

OT (sorry mods)

Wow...the Westies... Something weird : their one time leader,Mickey Featherstone, entered the Witness Protection Program after he ratted out various people. And guess where he's rumored to be ? Yep, no where else but sunny Tucson... Synchronicity... JMO

Yeah, I know, right?!? He turned hard and brought the Westies crashing down. Mostly. There are still some vestiges in the Longshoremen's union and the Theatrical Stage/Teamsters, but *nothing* like in the heyday. Something about the desert brings us many former mobsters.

And Henry Hill died today/last night. Another interesting WPP character. I'd actually like to meet Featherstone. At least as portrayed in the book, he was an interesting character... and not in the typical "" way. Almost like an abused spouse?!?

ETA: Jimmy Coonan was the Westie's leader. Featherstone was his "second" and lackey/enforcer.

Even though many doubt cartels & what they are doing. I don't doubt them for a minute. Do I think Isabel was taken by a cartel member or members, that's a bit more complicated (when not privy to federal facts, dang) but if they can run horses in New Mexico to launder money, guess it could be anything. I'll keep an open mind. (will post the ABC link if needed tomorrow this was the first one that came up)

http://timesleader.com/stories/Horse-operation-front-for-drug-cartel-feds-say,163072

If the Mexican cartel has been linked to over 50,000 people since 2006 that's a problem that can't be ignored. That's not right. 49 here, 14 there, 7 over there found dismembered or piled in graves, thrown on roads or hung in trees, this is a problem to me. I live too close to the border. We have friends who have family in Mexico. I worry...

Do you remember the fairly recent stash house discovered off Bear Canyon? Tons of weapons, body armor, etc... Cartel connected. I suspect you know this area (I live nearby). This isn't gang land. Yet they went unreported for months (and were under surveillance... awaiting more evidence before LE would/could move in), with the complicity of the few neighbors on the road. Likely out of fear, no one reported them until the bust when a new neighbor thought the house was being burglarized.

Do you remember the fairly recent stash house discovered off Bear Canyon? Tons of weapons, body armor, etc... Cartel connected. I suspect you know this area (I live nearby). This isn't gang land. Yet they went unreported for months (and were under surveillance... awaiting more evidence before LE would/could move in), with the complicity of the few neighbors on the road. Likely out of fear, no one reported them until the bust when a new neighbor thought the house was being burglarized.

I remember that one. Do you remember the block number? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member