AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:eek:cotillo...that sounds incredibly cool.

It is very cool, rich in heritage, and very effective. Lots of range land, particularly down near Douglas, uses ocotillo fencing. Once you have a large ocotillo, you can cut dozens of canes and replant for fencing, so it is also inexpensive. Cattle won't tangle with it nor will coyotes or javelina.

I have about 50 ocotillo canes, 15' long, in my side yard from one large ocotillo that was trimmed back. I could make about 40 linear feet of fencing easily from them. But I'm saving them for a ramada roof instead. :)

Where was it said that the Cooper house was empty? I don't recall that. This is the home where LE broke down the door to get in before they could reach the owner, right?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

BBM

The house wasn't empty - there was no one home, so LE obtained a search warrant that allowed them to enter the house. The person who lived there came home while they were searching inside the house.

The county assessor shows the history of that address, btw.

True, I've been to the co. assessor's site for Isa's disappearance more than I have been in real life after spending almost 40 years here.

two questions that i can't find answers for in the doc dump:

1. whose truck was searched, hector's?
2. whose cell texts were photographed...LR or RR?

or am i wrong on both. lol. TIA...

oops i didn't see your post before i replied, gracelin. sorry.

they redacted what they found in the truck. of course.

:banghead: (my head, my wall etc not intended for any other poster)

why would that truck be of any interest to the case since it was in douglas when the crime occured?

"Rodriguez was glued to his binoculars trying to see what was going on at the scene.
He lives in Douglas and made the trip to Tucson as soon as his daughter called him with news that little Isabel went missing."

http://www.kvoa.com/videos/missing-girl-s-family-and-neighbors-speak-out/

He (RR)could not have been in Douglas? I pretty sure that he and his MRS. were there at the house in the morning. Didn't she do the dishes??

oops i didn't see your post before i replied, gracelin. sorry.

they redacted what they found in the truck. of course.

:banghead: (my head, my wall etc not intended for any other poster)

why would that truck be of any interest to the case since it was in douglas when the crime occured?

"Rodriguez was glued to his binoculars trying to see what was going on at the scene.
He lives in Douglas and made the trip to Tucson as soon as his daughter called him with news that little Isabel went missing."

http://www.kvoa.com/videos/missing-girl-s-family-and-neighbors-speak-out/

So the truck is registered to HR (BC's father) and RR (BC's brother). The father lives in Douglas and made the trip as soon as his daughter called him. How long from Douglas to Tucson? I believe the truck was actually RR's and he does not live in Douglas, correct? I believe RR's phone was photographed. Someone correct me if I don't have this right.

ETA: Approx. 2 hours 19 mins
119.1 mi - AZ-80 W and I-10 W

I've been following this since day one and I am just curious (I swear I'm not trying to start a debate) do you think that LE pretty much knows who did this and are just waiting for the final piece to make an arrest or do you truly think they are as in the dark as we are (and I say that with no disrespect)?

I was watching a show on Dateline about a missing person who's case seemed cold for two years and all the while LE knew the mom did it but needed a body before they would arrest her. Not saying I think Isa's mom did it, just an example. In this day and age I just find it so hard to believe that a child could disappear with no trace.

So the truck is registered to HR (BC's father) and RR (BC's brother). The father lives in Douglas and made the trip as soon as his daughter called him. How long from Douglas to Tucson? I believe the truck was actually RR's and he does not live in Douglas, correct? I believe RR's phone was photographed. Someone correct me if I don't have this right.

ETA: Approx. 2 hours 19 mins
119.1 mi - AZ-80 W and I-10 W

ahhh. i get it. so the truck was in tucson that morning...

hm. and RC said in the couch interview that her brothers were 'doing their own thing' that night (while they were at the baseball game). so, they both live in tucson. and her mother/stepfather (hector) live in douglas.

thanks! i'm sure we've been through this before i was just trying to get a few things straight...

ahhh. i get it. so the truck was in tucson that morning...

hm. and RC said in the couch interview that her brothers were 'doing their own thing' that night (while they were at the baseball game). so, they both live in tucson. and her mother/stepfather (hector) live in douglas.

thanks! i'm sure we've been through this before i was just trying to get a few things straight...

Well now I am reading page 37 (http://www.wsmv.com/link/563532/pdf-celis-4-found-pillow-possible-sightings) and it states that family called RR (Uncle) because they thought Officers were impounding HR's truck. So RR is basically stating it is HR's truck - which is very interesting if it is and he was in Douglas. And on the other page it said they got a warrant to search for weapons in the vehicle. What gave LE enough probable cause to get a warrant to search for weapons - in that vehicle?

ETA: And why is the end of both their names HR and RR redacted? So HR? and RR?. They have another last name the don't want the public to know?

Well now I am reading page 37 (http://www.wsmv.com/link/563532/pdf-celis-4-found-pillow-possible-sightings) and it states that family called RR (Uncle) because they thought Officers were impounding HR's truck. So RR is basically stating it is HR's truck - which is very interesting if it is and he was in Douglas. And on the other page it said they got a warrant to search for weapons in the vehicle. What gave LE enough probable cause to get a warrant to search for weapons - in that vehicle?

ETA: And why is the end of both their names HR and RR redacted? So HR? and RR?. They have another last name the don't want the public to know?

ok. officially confused. lol. not that i wasn't already.

wonder if this truck was caught on any surveillance video going to/from the house that night???...as in, moore security's cameras...???

Yes, and I think we might have discussed differences safteyin how familes handle issues on another case ...

Going through the garage would entail two doors, a small one from the kitchen into the garage, and then a big garage door. Is that what you mean?

My point was that if she did not check on her 6 year old, I doubt that she would check the doors or remember if they were all locked that morning .
She might remember locking them the night before, but in the morning checking to see if they were still locked? I doubt it.

We have one out the kitchen and into the garage. But out the garage we have the big door and regular door - just wondered if they have the regular door. I can see using the big one when you go to the car but not for general use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member