GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry I am a blonde...what do you mean by "the thing" ??
Just curious...maybe its something that should just be jumping out at me lol, but
I'm at a loss here lol

forgive me :p
My fault, I'm sorry. It's what some of us use to refer to the tropical cyclone and levee failure that occurred along the Louisiana and Mississippi Gulf Coast on and after August 29, 2005 when we just can't say the "K" word.

One theory we haven't given much consideration, but has been stuck in the back of my mind, is that the two were involved in a twisted filmmaking project. NOLA is teeming with actors and filmmakers these days. The one wrinkle I can't iron out is the need for a dancer/stripper. But then again, if the role was supposed to be a stripper/dancer, you'd want to cast a real one in the part. I have this horrible thought that something is going to surface on the web in some foreign market.

It's just a thought, and a rather outlandish one, at that. :sheesh:

Wow wouldnt that be horrible!! I was kinda thinking they just wanted to be like serial killer copy cats

but ur right it could go deeper than that!! Wow that is scary....It's a shame how far and real T.V. (reality) shows have distorted the minds of the weak!! WOW

I wonder if the true crime show that the news said MAS will be on is "Final Witness" on ABC. The New Orleans episode is about the French Quarter murder and dismemberment of Addie Hall by her boyfriend Zackery Bowen (who commited suicide days later) in 2006. It will be airing on July 4.

The description of the show on this link says there will be first person accounts from their friends, family, and others. Maybe MAS was friends with one or both of them. And if so...wow.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings/20120606abc24/&date=07/04/2012

This is my first time posting, so I hope that I have not posted anything that I am not supposed to post. I have been following this thread religiously since soon after they found Jaren. My heart goes out to her loved ones. I cannot imagine what they are going through.

Lately I've noticed, but not sure if it is my imagination, that when an unusual case happens, even if it's not being featured in national news every day, ID runs shows with similar themes. ie, Mickey Shunick's case involves a bicycle, so cases involving women who were riding their bicycles when they disappeared are repeated.

Makes sense that ID does this, as people who have an interest in crime solving and procedures are their target audience.

I'm noting and will watch the program about Addie. Thanks for the heads up.

No. No accomplice. Strictly a one man crime of passion. I didn't know him, but I knew Addie from the Marigny. Not well, just enough to acknowledge each other in passing. Her murder occurred about the same week we returned home after the levees failed and were absorbing the unrealness of our new reality. Addie's horrific murder added to the surrealism.

I don't know if it was the darkness or the quiet, but I know people who stayed in the city during the worst of it -- other than NOPD/NOFD and first responders who suffered immeasurable trauma -- underwent emotional and psychological aftershocks, although many wouldn't admit it. What Zack did was unforgiveable, but I'll always believe it was a result of "the thing". :moo:

Not to get too off topic, but yeah, words could never describe the many levels and forms of weirdness following Katrina.

Well there ya go! She is no longer POI she is a suspect...
the forensics team found something of value! IMO :woohoo:

She needs to be there IMO if they let her out she won't be around
for a trial.
I'm trying to figure out what DNA evidence could have survived the water. Um, no hands, so no skin underneath the fingernails. Maybe hair on the clothing, or in the wounds or mouth. Or else she talked.

Not to get too off topic, but yeah, words could never describe the many levels and forms of weirdness following Katrina.

I live in a town about an hour away from N.O. and it was even weird HERE. All day long every day we heard sirens and helecopters heading to new orleans. We watched the news and were far enough to not BE IN IT, but to know it was happening very close by. Not to mention our city was so full of people that a trip that used to take 5 minutes in the car was taking over an hour and a half. One more than one occasion I had my battery die on me in a parking lot after getting to my destination; apparently from sitting still so long and not GOING. yeah. the whole experience was just a nightmare even for those not in New orleans but nearby. I had horrible nightmares about it for years and still talk about with stuff as in either it was B.K or A. K (before katrina or after katrina).

ok back on topic - sorry ahaha

They= mas, ts & jl

It said something like

"Where they dumped her remains" dont quote me
but I tells me that LE has to have something on the both of them...then this whole $1million thing DNA swab EVIDENCE IN THE CAR......

UH OHHHHHHH

Now I really wanna know what this other lead is they are working on
HUMPH I hate waiting!!!!

Its seems we're all sick of waiting tho...
we're turning into junkies lol I know I am a
WS junkie already and I just started followin this case...

Maybe something else will spark my intrest here after we know the specifics on this case..

I'm getting tired:bedtime::pillowfight2:

wow!
http://search.criminalcheck.com/pdd...er=CC&dlstate=CC&id=CC&identifier=&sessionid=
Speaks REALLY got around! Look at the address history!
AND whaddya know?? In 2006 he lived in Raleigh NC!!!!
coincidence???
Addie was killed in '06 and was from Raleigh NC! She was 5 yrs younger than him.

on another site...pipl
Search By
Terry Christopher Speaks
39 years old
Mount Airy, NC, US
Ararat, NC, US
Elkin, NC, US
Johnson City, TN, US
Poughkeepsie, NY, US
Jacksonville, NC, US

I'm trying to figure out what DNA evidence could have survived the water. Um, no hands, so no skin underneath the fingernails. Maybe hair on the clothing, or in the wounds or mouth. Or else she talked.

I'm guessing it's possibly something that was found inside of the car? hmmm maybe?

My fault, I'm sorry. It's what some of us use to refer to the tropical cyclone and levee failure that occurred along the Louisiana and Mississippi Gulf Coast on and after August 29, 2005 when we just can't say the "K" word.

Jaren's brother said they told LE to check her mouth/teeth because he knew she would fight like hell and bite anyone that attacked her so maybe!

Oh I'm sorry I never heard of that and I'm local...but like northshore local so I am not real sharp on those terms...I'm sorry to bring that up...I know how bad it was on this side the lake

Believe me I BELIEVE it was much MUCH MUCH ETC ETC worse on the south shore!! I was scared shizzles I can imagine how bad it was in the days after!! EVEN weeks and months...

Iremember thinking man its so weird that the twin spans just crumbled like that and wondering how in the world us from the northshore could get to you all to help u and there was just problem after problem

when u thought about it ....it would take gas supplies etc... very scary!

I live in a town about an hour away from N.O. and it was even weird HERE. All day long every day we heard sirens and helecopters heading to new orleans. We watched the news and were far enough to not BE IN IT, but to know it was happening very close by. Not to mention our city was so full of people that a trip that used to take 5 minutes in the car was taking over an hour and a half. One more than one occasion I had my battery die on me in a parking lot after getting to my destination; apparently from sitting still so long and not GOING. yeah. the whole experience was just a nightmare even for those not in New orleans but nearby. I had horrible nightmares about it for years and still talk about with stuff as in either it was B.K or A. K (before katrina or after katrina).

ok back on topic - sorry ahaha
Me Too...You from the Northshore??

$1milllion bond for harboring a sex offender? I'm not complaining cause that's a lot harder to come up with than the original $1,500 but I hope it's a positive sign that she'll be charged with murder soon or we may see that reduced via a hearing. It just happened here around Lafayette in Crowley. And this woman IS charges with 2nd degree murder x4!
http://www.katc.com/mobile/news/mother-s-bond-reduced-to-40-000/

This is my first post, but I've been following the forum since last week. The local website just posted this article about Margaret:

http://www.actionnews17.com/News/Cr...rtMID/518/1-million-bond-set-for-Sanchez.aspx

Bond has been set at 1 million dollars.

Arrested last week on traffic violations, Sanchez was charged earlier this week with harboring a sex offender, which is a felony. Reliable sources say that as a result of that charge, Sanchez has also been subjected to a DNA swab, which is customary on all felony arrests.
Looks like some smart LE work there...

Me and my family did the vertical evacuation and And we're stuck for 5 days at the Hyatt. We had full view of the Dome, and I can tell you some of the things we saw were horrifying. And we weren't actually there in that mess. I can honestly say I've never been so afraid. We returned 21/2 weeks after leaving there and it was a very creepy time for MONTHS and MONTHS after.

Co-worker (from out of town) was in the dome. Insane stories. Little or no order. Very scary. Cops threatened to shoot them when they tried to leave.:what:

How did you do that?:waitasec:

I don't have a mobile device but I added the m. to the url and went to m.myspace.com. I don't have a login either, so clicked search and put in margaret aline, the name from the previous provided non-mobile myspace link. And it came up. Surprised me just as much. Is that lax privacy on myspace part or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member