GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest from our Bay St. Louis newspaper

Southern Miss tide studies aid Lockhart murder investigation
By GEOFF BELCHER
Jun 19, 2012, 19:24

The investigation into the death and dismemberment of Jaren Lockhart is now largely a waiting game, authorities say.
"We're still at the mercy of waiting on the forensics," Glenn Grannan, chief investigator for Hancock County Sheriff Ricky Adam, said Tuesday. "Plus, we're still looking for two venues – where the actual crime took place and where was it they disposed of her remains."

http://12.68.233.230/40/article_6037.shtml

So, IMO, that pretty much rules out the Kenner home.

If she was having severe problems with drugs, wouldn't she be more likely to have turned it up because of chills?

Or it could possibly be the norm for her? I keep my thermometer on 80 because I get cold REALLY easily. I've never done drugs, so that's not the reason.

Not to start any rumors (because I'm not familiar with this case) but I read that (in comments under an article about Jaren's case) Bowan's accomplice was recently released from prison. Is that right? Did he have an accomplice? Sick.
No. No accomplice. Strictly a one man crime of passion. I didn't know him, but I knew Addie from the Marigny. Not well, just enough to acknowledge each other in passing. Her murder occurred about the same week we returned home after the levees failed and were absorbing the unrealness of our new reality. Addie's horrific murder added to the surrealism.

I don't know if it was the darkness or the quiet, but I know people who stayed in the city during the worst of it -- other than NOPD/NOFD and first responders who suffered immeasurable trauma -- underwent emotional and psychological aftershocks, although many wouldn't admit it. What Zack did was unforgiveable, but I'll always believe it was a result of "the thing". :moo:

Im not tech savy. How do we post it so others can read it? Its definitely her.

I believe you can post a link and paraphrase for those who can't. I think...you can always pm a Mod for advice.

Man, I just read all of MAS' blogs (from my iphone, couldn't see 'em on the mac), and boy is she a tortured soul. I have felt zero sympathy for her up to this point, but now I really do see her as easy prey. She really seems to be the opposite of confident, beautiful, feisty Jaren. She is lost, incredibly lonely and just plain sad. There is no excuse whatsoever for what happened to Jaren, period. That said, I now feel a wave of sadness for this creature, MAS.

Margo Star. Interesting.

Ya, and all those little bits I wrote down from info posters have provided here. Either that, or things that caught my eye when reading the articles or listening to video interviews.

They also said that her original FB was deleted and the new one was put up but then shortly thereafter was deleted too.

Why dismember someone and take the chance of all these pieces washing up when you can
just bury the body and probably have it never found?

If you're a couple of drugged out idiots, you'd probably think cutting someone up and throwing the pieces out to sea would be safer than burying the body.

We can't comprehend it because we aren't wacko idiots on drugs. Logic is pretty much non-existent when one is a hardcore drug abuser (as it appears these people are).

Thanks for posting this...Did u guys read about Hillary moulder and how her death was ruled a suicide at first then it was later recanted bc they found that the heater was pushed UP to help in the process of decay of her body (obviously speculation, but y would she have turned the heat up so high??)

Did you guys read about the Addie and Zack case how Zack had turned the air DOWN to 60 to keep the body from decaying??

IDK maybe I'm just looking into it wayyyyy tooo deep, but does it seem like maybe there was some connection in hillarys death and Jaren's??

Addie's body was dismembered as was Jaren's then the similarities with the A/C and HEAT in Hillary's....I figured out the other day I knew Hillary for a short time when I worked with her at Cracker Barrel in Slidell, La. a few years back!!

I know she lived in BSL!! and Jaren's body was found in BSL

IDK maybe I'm crazy but it just seems ODD to me!!

Tell me what you guys think!!
It's ok if u think I'm crazy .....I'm only speculating here but to me it seems like the two were somewhat of a copy cat killings....

Maybe in participating in this true crime show MAS and TS became obsessed and wanted to act it out maybe?????

Remember Hillary just died in ...was it March of this year?? I believe.....and she also worked as a dancer at either temptations or stilettos ....Forgive me for being a little rocky on specifics here!!
One theory we haven't given much consideration, but has been stuck in the back of my mind, is that the two were involved in a twisted filmmaking project. NOLA is teeming with actors and filmmakers these days. The one wrinkle I can't iron out is the need for a dancer/stripper. But then again, if the role was supposed to be a stripper/dancer, you'd want to cast a real one in the part. I have this horrible thought that something is going to surface on the web in some foreign market.

It's just a thought, and a rather outlandish one, at that. :sheesh:

Man, I just read all of MAS' blogs (from my iphone, couldn't see 'em on the mac), and boy is she a tortured soul. I have felt zero sympathy for her up to this point, but now I really do see her as easy prey. She really seems to be the opposite of confident, beautiful, feisty Jaren. She is lost, incredibly lonely and just plain sad. There is no excuse whatsoever for what happened to Jaren, period. That said, I now feel a wave of sadness for this creature, MAS.

Easy prey, yes. And not a dimwit.

Although I don't know if her rumination is much different from the ramblings of many other troubled young women. IMO

Nothing that says 'I'll participate in a brutal murder some day'

I'm curious about the use of 'hobbles'

Ya, and all those little bits I wrote down from info posters have provided here. Either that, or things that caught my eye when reading the articles or listening to video interviews.

They also said that her original FB was deleted and the new one was put up but then shortly thereafter was deleted too.

I should have been writing stuff down. Blasted job. =\

No. No accomplice. Strictly a one man crime of passion. I didn't know him, but I knew Addie from the Marigny. Not well, just enough to acknowledge each other in passing. Her murder occurred about the same week we returned home after the levees failed and were absorbing the unrealness of our new reality. Addie's horrific murder added to the surrealism.

I don't know if it was the darkness or the quiet, but I know people who stayed in the city during the worst of it -- other than NOPD/NOFD and first responders who suffered immeasurable trauma -- underwent emotional and psychological aftershocks, although many wouldn't admit it. What Zack did was unforgiveable, but I'll always believe it was a result of "the thing". :moo:

Wow. I remember being glued to the TV for days waiting for help to arrive to help the people in the coliseum get some relief. Literally, I was crying as I watched as the days went by.

They showed the bloated dead floating in the water on TV. I couldn't believe what I was seeing and what people had to endure during that time. And then the crime that took place within the walls of the coliseum (by peeps who were already sickos) made everything seem even worse.

That could push people over the edge. But, still. Now I want to read about Addie's case. It must be extra shocking when this happens to somebody you know. It's unbelievable really - really hard to imagine, but happens (more than I ever knew before reading about Jaren's case). :maddening:

I should have been writing stuff down. Blasted job. =\

I hesitated to begin. I still have a whole basket of notes from Caylee's case. The notes really do come in handy though but why am I doing this? :banghead:

Wow. I remember being glued to the TV for days waiting for help to arrive to help the people in the coliseum get some relief. Literally, I was crying as I watched as the days went by.

They showed the bloated dead floating in the water on TV. I couldn't believe what I was seeing and what people had to endure during that time. And then the crime that took place within the walls of the coliseum (by peeps who were already sickos) made everything seem even worse.

That could push people over the edge. But, still. Now I want to read about Addie's case. It must be extra shocking when this happens to somebody you know. It's unbelievable really - really hard to imagine, but happens (more than I ever knew before reading about Jaren's case). :maddening:

It was the Superdome, Woe, but you're spot on about the rest of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Remsfled