GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could the Feb 11' have just been an update to the RSO site?
That's just the date it was done, not that he was accounted for at all?
If he had been apprehended his finger prints would have been taken and checked wouldn't they? They would have known he absconded! !No way he would have been let go!!!

UNLESS he knew he HAD to report in and went back to
NC only to return to NO?
I wonder how often he traveled back to report to his PO?
No telling what crimes he committed when he returned to the
area AND to and from NO!
Who is missing on his possible routes?:waitasec:
NC through Atlanta GA to NO
View attachment 23664

NC through Nashville TN to NO
View attachment 23665

I can't figure it out. His NC crime page ends with his conviction for RSO Residence Violation on April 3, 2009, that he was convicted for on January 28, 2010. He was sentenced to 36 mos. Special Probation.

February 7, 2011. How can we find those records? Wait, we know he absconded because he is being sent back to NC now (I think) on those charges. Meaning he did not comply to his 36 mos. probation.

Could he have returned to NC on February 7, 2011, fulfilling what he's supposed to do and then, considering it is now June 2012, failed to comply since then?

Are we missing something obvious as to why this would not be possible?

His mother, if she is to be believed, said she hadn't seen him for over a year. If he had gone back in February 2011, that would fit. :waitasec:

I can't figure it out. His NC crime page ends with his conviction for RSO Residence Violation on April 3, 2009, that he was convicted for on January 28, 2010. He was sentenced to 36 mos. Special Probation.

February 7, 2011. How can we find those records? Wait, we know he absconded because he is being sent back to NC now (I think) on those charges. Meaning he did not comply to his 36 mos. probation.

Could he have returned to NC on February 7, 2011, fulfilling what he's supposed to do and then, considering it is now June 2012, failed to comply since then?

Are we missing something obvious as to why this would not be possible?

His mother, if she is to be believed, said she hadn't seen him for over a year. If he had gone back in February 2011, that would fit. :waitasec:

Well, she also said he'd never do a bad thing. Add some salt if she's part of your timeline. IMO

So....did MAS work there at that time? Do we know?

ETA: has MAS always gone by 'Margaret'? That's fairly unique.

I wonder if the true crime show that the news said MAS will be on is "Final Witness" on ABC. The New Orleans episode is about the French Quarter murder and dismemberment of Addie Hall by her boyfriend Zackery Bowen (who commited suicide days later) in 2006. It will be airing on July 4.

The description of the show on this link says there will be first person accounts from their friends, family, and others. Maybe MAS was friends with one or both of them. And if so...wow.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings/20120606abc24/&date=07/04/2012

This is my first time posting, so I hope that I have not posted anything that I am not supposed to post. I have been following this thread religiously since soon after they found Jaren. My heart goes out to her loved ones. I cannot imagine what they are going through.

Not to start any rumors (because I'm not familiar with this case) but I read that (in comments under an article about Jaren's case) Bowan's accomplice was recently released from prison. Is that right? Did he have an accomplice? Sick.

ADDING ~ In a future post below, I'm corrected. The case that involves an accomplice is 'Charles Atwood'.

for some reason her myspace blog wont work on my laptop, yet my iphone pulls it up. She tells a longer version of the story of working at a bar with Addie.

Apparently you can only see it on the mobile app. I had to use my iphone to read it too.

Not to start any rumors (because I'm not familiar with this case) but I read that (in comments under an article about Jaren's case) Bowan's accomplice was recently released from prison. Is that right? Did he have an accomplice? Sick.

I think you are referring to Charles Atwood's accomplice....

OK guys there something here IMO that is the obvious that IMO would lend credence one way or another to exactly when this came to be about murder.. at what point did they decide Jaren could not be let go?.

Jarens phone.. at what point was her phone disposed of.. battery removed.. to not show the exact path of which they took in those early morning hours?

Moo is that if Jaren's phone shows a path taken from their leaving the club and beyond.. IMO that very likely isnindicative that these two had no plans of murder(which is what I believe.. that they had no intention of murdering Jaren when they left with her from the club) ..therefore IMO there should be a traceable path that was taken by them.. if they were of no ill intent IMO there is no reason whatsoever that Jaren's phone would not be able to be tracked in its movements that early morning.. even if Jaren had her phone turned off(which sorry but of all the people i know they would have their phone if even on silent) .. as we all know her phone should be able to show a fairly precise track of where they went in those early morning hours(extremely precise tracking if Jaren has any newer model phone as most people her age have) ..

IMO this is a very key factor ..a key factor that imo would pinpoint at what point these two wwere of the frame ofmind thatJaren could not be tracked due to the fact that the tracking wouls lead to more evidence against them once they knew that Jaren was not going to be able to be let go.. if its how i believe it to be there should atleast bbe a clear track of their movements for atleast some period of time after their leaving theclub.. IMO i believe their intent when they left the club was NOT TO MURDER JAREN.. therefore there would be no reason to be concerned about Jarens phone and what it could later trace back their steps of that morning..with no intent for murder there should be a clear picture of the time of day that things had already taken a ddrastic change for the worse in Jaren's phone suddenly dropping off the face of the earth.. while definitely not an exact time but IMO at the point Jaren's phone signal was suddenly no more it either indicates they'd decided she could not be let go at that time therefor destroying a signal that could track Jaren.. or it could have been after the fact and Jaren already deceased when they realize her phone had to be disposed of.. with the latter being tthe case u would think that they'd be able to track their movements at the very least to the area in which her phone was in..

Idk ..but IMO it is definitely a piece of the puzzle that IMO holds great value if even for nothing more than indicating their frame of mind and at what point they knew Jaren's phone trail had to be stopped..what time was thatand how soon after their leaving the FQ did Jaren's phone lose all tracking abilities..something i know we'll not be privy to but something IMO that holds very specific and indicative information..jmo.

*forgive crappy typos plz*

I agree and have been saying as much for a few days. The phones of all 3 are going to be key unless they all turned them off when the got 3 blocks away then LE is going to be able to track them for some period of time. I doubt LE will reveal much of this as it will saved for trial evidence. I would also bet the photos or video from these phones and call records are going to be key. That is if they. Recover them.

Latest from our Bay St. Louis newspaper

Southern Miss tide studies aid Lockhart murder investigation
By GEOFF BELCHER
Jun 19, 2012, 19:24

The investigation into the death and dismemberment of Jaren Lockhart is now largely a waiting game, authorities say.
"We're still at the mercy of waiting on the forensics," Glenn Grannan, chief investigator for Hancock County Sheriff Ricky Adam, said Tuesday. "Plus, we're still looking for two venues – where the actual crime took place and where was it they disposed of her remains."

http://12.68.233.230/40/article_6037.shtml

Thanks for posting this...Did u guys read about Hillary moulder and how her death was ruled a suicide at first then it was later recanted bc they found that the heater was pushed UP to help in the process of decay of her body (obviously speculation, but y would she have turned the heat up so high??)

Did you guys read about the Addie and Zack case how Zack had turned the air DOWN to 60 to keep the body from decaying??

IDK maybe I'm just looking into it wayyyyy tooo deep, but does it seem like maybe there was some connection in hillarys death and Jaren's??

Addie's body was dismembered as was Jaren's then the similarities with the A/C and HEAT in Hillary's....I figured out the other day I knew Hillary for a short time when I worked with her at Cracker Barrel in Slidell, La. a few years back!!

I know she lived in BSL!! and Jaren's body was found in BSL

IDK maybe I'm crazy but it just seems ODD to me!!

Tell me what you guys think!!
It's ok if u think I'm crazy .....I'm only speculating here but to me it seems like the two were somewhat of a copy cat killings....

Maybe in participating in this true crime show MAS and TS became obsessed and wanted to act it out maybe?????

Remember Hillary just died in ...was it March of this year?? I believe.....and she also worked as a dancer at either temptations or stilettos ....Forgive me for being a little rocky on specifics here!!

Well, she also said he'd never do a bad thing. Add some salt if she's part of your timeline. IMO

That's why I say 'if she's to be believed'.
My timeline is not my timeline. I'm trying to go by the dates in TCS's prison records and other facts (although hard to come by) that can be uncovered.

Another poster smartly suggested that TS may have returned to NC for the February 2011 check-in. If he did, he may not have absconded again until after that date. Still, he wasn't where he was supposed to be I bet. I'm asking for facts that would dispel this possibility.

Do the dates I've provided differ from what you know/think?
(if so, maybe I've made a mistake so please speak up).

The following statement from the same article are encouraging

While investigators are waiting on forensics results from Sanchez and Speaks' car and Kenner home, Grannan said, "we have another little lead we're working on right now."

Grannan said investigators also reviewed some more video from French Quarter businesses and were able to pinpoint a bit more closely where Lockhart, Speaks and Sanchez went after they left Temptations.

http://12.68.233.230/40/article_6037.shtml

I wrote down that a street guy/friend said that her name is 'Margo' on the street.

She had 'Margaret Aline' on FB. Her new page name was 'Margo Star'.

That's why I say 'if she's to be believed'.
My timeline is not my timeline. I'm trying to go by the dates in TCS's prison records and other facts (although hard to come by) that can be uncovered.

Another poster smartly suggested that TS may have returned to NC for the February 2011 check-in. If he did, he may not have absconded again until after that date. Still, he wasn't where he was supposed to be I bet. I'm asking for facts that would dispel this possibility.

Do the dates I've provided differ from what you know/think?
(if so, maybe I've made a mistake so please speak up).

I was just winkin at ya.

I'm as fuzzy on the TS timeline as everybody. I'm glad I found that 2006 California reference, or I'd have been sure I was hallucinating again.

I definitely saw an article saying TS was in PA in September 2009, but I'll never find it again- probably because it was wrong.

Any compilation of dates is extremely helpful.

Oh! I wanted to thank you for remembering that someone (CS, I think you said) talked about TS working on bourbon street for a couple of years. I thought I hallucinated that, too. Thanks!

Earlier in the thread, IIRC, a local who is a member here said her Facebook page ( the one she had after she deleted the original ) was Margo something, she could not remember a last name.

Thanks for posting this...Did u guys read about Hillary moulder and how her death was ruled a suicide at first then it was later recanted bc they found that the heater was pushed UP to help in the process of decay of her body (obviously speculation, but y would she have turned the heat up so high??)
If she was having severe problems with drugs, wouldn't she be more likely to have turned it up because of chills?

I cannot see it as I don't have a mobile, if someone would like to send me a cut and paste would sure appreciate it....TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleyrose