GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to think there's some truth to that.

The promise of work at a private party was clearly a backup plan, when the main intent was (IMO) just to get a second girl to have some fun with.

Could be that (along the lines of my previous post, about 1500 pages ago) when JL realized there was no party, she got pissed about being dragged away from work for no reason, an altercation ensued, and she wound up on the business end of a hunting knife.

--Yet again, keeping it simple. I have a hard time believing TS and MAS are capable of pulling off anything more complex than that, just as I have a hard time believing they are involved with anyone from more dangerous circles.

I don't think they're necessarily incapable, but I do think the simplest answer is often correct.

1500 pages is right. I had to wade out of the Mickey Shunick threads. It's up to 29 threads and the majority of those have over a thousand posts. I couldn't keep pace and keep my job.

(love your edit comment)

I don't think they're necessarily incapable, but I do think the simplest answer is often correct.

1500 pages is right. I had to wade out of the Mickey Shunick threads. It's up to 29 threads and the majority of those have over a thousand posts. I couldn't keep pace and keep my job.

(love your edit comment)

O/T... But... I love your funny, clever avatar, JurysOut! :smile:

This is just an observation but if the guy in the photos with JL was her BF then IMO they just don't look like they go together or am I missing something. To be sure I am not saying or implying that he had any involvement. Just saying one may question her choice in men.

What are 2 people that love each other suppose to look like together? They had been together for a long time and have a child.

Her boyfriend is off limits as per mods and it's upsetting me that he is being brought up. He is a victim, not a suspect.

Forgive me, but I don't understand the second part of your post and how it applies to the above.

I think they are saying that the girls make very low tips during the heat of the summer. It is slower and less lucrative.

But I agree with your post that it was odd that they had no money at all saved up in the room. I think the amount of money that dancers actually make is often wildly exaggerated.

I think they are saying that the girls make very low tips during the heat of the summer. It is slower and less lucrative.

But I agree with your post that it was odd that they had no money at all saved up in the room. I think the amount of money that dancers actually make is often wildly exaggerated.

BBM

By people looking to hire dancers, maybe.

I'm going to have to look into (when I have time, when I retire) where dismemberment is most popular among murderers.

I'll have to go fetch plainjanedoe from the Mickey Shunick thread. I believe she was talking about the geography of specific criminality.

Maybe it wasn't PJD, but reading through 28 threads is too daunting a task for me right now. :notgood:

It is so coincidental that a Death Row execution is being followed through on at the time this dismemberment case of JL is under way!

They make very good money!

I wonder if MAS and TCS are aware of it.

I hope they become aware of it if they are not so already.

If they did commit the,terrible crime, they probably feel little guilt.
but they need to know U.S. as a whole takes it VERY seriously!:jail:

sorry for messy iPad typing

They make very good money!

Some do, some don't. And some nights are good, others, not so much.

When I was a cocktail waitress at a club, [ NOT a strip club] two of my co-workers went to work at a big strip club as exotic dancers. They often came and visited us and bragged and gloated about the GREEEAAT tips they made.

But my friend was room mates with one of the girls, and she said that at the end of the day, it kind of evened out. They made more in gross tips, but paid a lot of it out at the club. And were charged for little things there that added up. And they bought costumes and had expenses that we did not have. They paid bouncers tips to walk them to their cars or drive them home. So at first look, it SEEMED like they made a lot of money. But the lifestyle brings a lot of expenses along with it. And a lot of temptations, and a lot of low lifes.

Many highly motivated, well disciplined young women, with good support systems, are able to make a good living while working their way through school or some other training. But many also fall off into the deep end. imo

We also discussed in earlier threads, whether dancers have more danger surrounding them then other occupations. I still believe they do. Sure, waitresses, secretaries and teachers can easily be stalked by sickos. It happens everywhere. But dancers in strip clubs are around a lower level of clients overall, imo. These people expect things of the dancers that are not expected of other occupations. No one expects a teacher to take off her clothes for $. So these expectations set up a very awkward and sick co-relationship with the audience. imo.

Some do, some don't. And some nights are good, others, not so much.

We also discussed in earlier threads, whether dancers have more danger surrounding them then other occupations. I still believe they do. Sure, waitresses, secretaries and teachers can easily be stalked by sickos. It happens everywhere. But dancers in strip clubs are around a lower level of clients overall, imo. These people expect things of the dancers that are not expected of other occupations. No one expects a teacher to take off her clothes for $. So these expectations set up a very awkward and sick co-relationship with the audience. imo.

Get guys drunk, horny and in competition and bad things happen

"HANCOCK COUNTY, Miss. -

Some of the evidence in the investigation surrounding a Bourbon Street dancer’s disappearance and gruesome death has been taken to FBI headquarters, investigators told WDSU."

Why would evidence be moved to headquarters vs. staying with the local agencies?

I'm literally pulling this thought out of my *advertiser censored**, but I think maybe having to do with a crime that spans multiple states gets the FBI involved and they could be leading the investigation.

Pure speculation.. feel free to discredit me..

"HANCOCK COUNTY, Miss. -

Some of the evidence in the investigation surrounding a Bourbon Street dancer’s disappearance and gruesome death has been taken to FBI headquarters, investigators told WDSU."

Why would evidence be moved to headquarters vs. staying with the local agencies?

I was wondering if the FBI would be involved if the crime crossed state lines, such as kidnapping (or luring under false pretenses) Jaren in Louisiana and taking her to Mississippi. Also, there may be more to TS's history and they may be connecting the dots from his travels to many states and connecting him with crimes elsewhere.

I'm literally pulling this thought out of my *advertiser censored**, but I think maybe having to do with a crime that spans multiple states gets the FBI involved and they could be leading the investigation.

Pure speculation.. feel free to discredit me..

That was my initial thought as well. Wouldn't mean that they have proof of things in both states that directly ties TS and MAS to this? Wishful thinking on my part? LOL I want this signed, sealed, and delivered so justice can be served for Jaren.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500