NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the call info took awhile because it had to come from apple's data, i imagine his isp would know he was contacting a face time server but only apple itself would be able to identify the other user? I can see how dealing with an international third party to get forensic data could take 8 weeks. With a bit of luck there may also be location data retrieved from apple? Be nice to have a spot on his map at the Kholo creek overpass http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2011/04/27Apple-Q-A-on-Location-Data.html

A lot of info is sent to iCloud including 'find my iPhone'
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4865

MOO

Thank you for your thoughtful responses to the above question that was posed in the above quoted Post. Your responses suggest to me that it is unlikely that NBC and EBC would have been involved in any premeditated killing. However, I think it is more likely than not that if GBC had killed ABC and told his parents, that his parents would have been motivated to assist GBC after the fact.
MOO :cow:
WONDERWOMAN: IMO can't assume that. We just don't know about those people's part in all of this. The Police investigation is still going on I believe.

If that person was TM i am totally appalled that they would be so blatant and try to continue their relationship with the girls present, and that they possibly did so in the past as well.

Now people here who apparently knew what TM looked like posted that she was almost 6ft tall, so was this woman that height? Or, does anyone else know if that is correct about TM being so tall?

One thing that has bugged me is one of the early videos taken at Nigelaines house, I think it's the one where EBC goes to the letterbox and there is a dark haired woman who is leaving and EBC sees her off, they embrace and you can faintly hear the dark haired woman say to EBC as she hugs her "thank you for all your support" or something like that. Someone posted that it couldnt be TM because she was too short, but I always wondered who that dark haired woman was. Was she another mistress? Or was she TM and maybe it was incorrect that TM was 6 ft tall?

What seemed strange to me was that at that time (the time of the video footage) it was the BC family who were feeling under siege, who were experiencing challenging times, and here was this unknown woman thanking EBC for all her support. Was it just a coincidence that perhaps prior to Allisons disappearance EBC had helped this woman in some totally unrelated way? Or EBC had provided some incredible support to this woman about something totally unrelated, and shed done this during the time that they were all dealing with this tragedy.

I just thought if it was TM then it would have fitted in with TM being involved, the senior BC's knowing about it, and providing help and support to get it all sorted. so to speak? ie they all played a role but it was GBC and TM who were the main perp and accomplice.

If not, who was this dark haired woman and what on earth could she be thanking EBC for that was so important at that time?

All of the above is IMO, along with questions and speculations based on police and MSM reports.

:rocker: great post
Can anyone answer this very well thought out question for itsthevibe ?

I wonder if the call info took awhile because it had to come from apple's data, i imagine his isp would know he was contacting a face time server but only apple itself would be able to identify the other user? I can see how dealing with an international third party to get forensic data could take 8 weeks. With a bit of luck there may also be location data retrieved from apple? Be nice to have a spot on his map at the Kholo creek overpass http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2011/04/27Apple-Q-A-on-Location-Data.html

I thought that FaceTime only works on wifi not mobile wireless Internet? It could work using a mobile wifi dongle I guess

I don't see anything sinister, but for a mother not to go and visit her son in jail at the first opportunity available is, IMO, very unusual.

From reading those previous links, it appears that the conversations are monitored/CCTV.

Perhaps she was minding OW's children? or perhaps she was at the custody hearing, wasn't that yesterday?

:jail::jail::jail:
Yes how amazing , if he was at the Kholo creek overpass :rocker:when he made that face time call :woohoo::woohoo:

I don't see anything sinister, but for a mother not to go and visit her son in jail at the first opportunity available is, IMO, very unusual.

From reading those previous links, it appears that the conversations are monitored/CCTV.
EBC may be just plain overwhelmed. Maybe she is just realising what is in some of those BC genes. Love to be a fly on the wall at dinner time in their home right now. Bet she is sorry now for the show-pony pash for the media.

If that person was TM i am totally appalled that they would be so blatant and try to continue their relationship with the girls present, and that they possibly did so in the past as well.

Now people here who apparently knew what TM looked like posted that she was almost 6ft tall, so was this woman that height? Or, does anyone else know if that is correct about TM being so tall?

One thing that has bugged me is one of the early videos taken at Nigelaines house, I think it's the one where EBC goes to the letterbox and there is a dark haired woman who is leaving and EBC sees her off, they embrace and you can faintly hear the dark haired woman say to EBC as she hugs her "thank you for all your support" or something like that. Someone posted that it couldnt be TM because she was too short, but I always wondered who that dark haired woman was. Was she another mistress? Or was she TM and maybe it was incorrect that TM was 6 ft tall?

What seemed strange to me was that at that time (the time of the video footage) it was the BC family who were feeling under siege, who were experiencing challenging times, and here was this unknown woman thanking EBC for all her support. Was it just a coincidence that perhaps prior to Allisons disappearance EBC had helped this woman in some totally unrelated way? Or EBC had provided some incredible support to this woman about something totally unrelated, and shed done this during the time that they were all dealing with this tragedy.

I just thought if it was TM then it would have fitted in with TM being involved, the senior BC's knowing about it, and providing help and support to get it all sorted. so to speak? ie they all played a role but it was GBC and TM who were the main perp and accomplice.

If not, who was this dark haired woman and what on earth could she be thanking EBC for that was so important at that time?

All of the above is IMO, along with questions and speculations based on police and MSM reports.

I can tell you without any doubt whatsoever that the lady in blue is NOT TM. I have no idea who the mystery lady is. Just checked the Youtube video and EBC definitely thanks the other lady as she starts to walk away but thought I heard the same thing twice.

I am also confident in saying that TM was not at the Brookfield show either as she would have been aware of what was in the paper the next day. My guess is that she was with her Mother. Also, local hearsay, Nigelaine sent an sms to friends that weekend warning them of the mistress story in the paper and saying they had not known about the affair. I tend to believe that as they stopped day to day work in the office when the partnership was entered into in 2008. I doubt they stepped away totally but certainly were not in the office as such.

Sorry, forgot to mention height. Not good at guessing such things but my guess would be that TM is around 5' 10" - so tall compared to most ladies.

I thought that FaceTime only works on wifi not mobile wireless Internet? It could work using a mobile wifi dongle I guess

Nope. Works in 3G as well. So you don't need a wifi connection if you have the Sim.

Correction: I was thinking of something else. You're right, you need Wifi. Just checked on my iPad.

Nope. Works in 3G as well. So you don't need a wifi connection if you have the Sim.

Correction: I was thinking of something else. You're right, you need Wifi. Just checked on my iPad.

I just checked the detail on Apple's website and Face Time only works with wi-fi. When IOS6 is released later this year, there is talk it will also work with 3G on the iPhone 4S and later models.

EDIT: Oops, I can see that you have now added this too! Sorry.

Like I said, I can't confirm if it was TM @ the show or not. She was sitting, so I couldn't see her height. My gut says it wasn't TM either. I was honestly sitting a bit too far to clearly see her face. I did see straight dark hair, it could have been the "letterbox" lady, though I don't think that was TM at all. Maybe her mother? I was the one who originally questioned what was said at the letterbox hug. To me it did sound like "thank you for your support". Why would someone say that to Elaine at that point? Maybe it was TM's mom and they are all buddies? But wouldn't you think it would EBC thanking someone else for support? Strange. Dunno. It could be anything, but it sounded like she said it to benefit the media.. will try to find the link. MOO

Isn't it school holidays in QLD? Maybe her children are visiting and holidaying at a relative's place? Maybe spending quality time with just their dad. Maybe her family are encouraging her to support her parents and be with them for a while... Who knows and I can't see what's so wrong about her not being at home all the time.

Agree with your sentiment, she needs to be with her family, guilty, not guilty whatever, early on in the piece, she needs to stay.

Just wondering what mobile phone reception is like around Brookfield /Anstead.

Would this have influenced the choice of facetime vs mobile call? Ie is it easier to get reception on one over the other in different areas, or would it be the same?

Didn't QPS go to Townsville to interview her the same day that GBC was arrested, 13/6/2012? I am sure that I read that in media somewhere.

I didn't see it in media, which is why I'm still looking for a secondary source to confirm it. If you have a media link I'd be grateful.

I knew TM in a previous work arrangement several years ago. She's about 5"8 and used to be more wide-set than she is now. I have heard that she and GBC went on a weight-loss blitz together. That was not her with EBC at the mailbox. I don't know who that was, sorry.

There is something I keep meaning to bring up but slips my mind. I believe there is an official C.O.D and the Police appeared to have known this fairly early. Now, considering what we now know about his Google search about self incrimination...it makes you wonder what else he Googled that we DON'T know about?

The earliest Google search GBC had done I heard about was 'how to clean a crime scene'. That was in the week after ABC was found. Only heard from one source, which is why I never posted it here. But now that other google searches have been released, here is this one. JMO.

I didn't see it in media, which is why I'm still looking for a secondary source to confirm it. If you have a media link I'd be grateful.

My source is the sister-in-law of one of the arresting officers. She told me he and other officers flew to Townsville the day before the arrest. I have no reason to doubt her and for obvious reasons I can't give out names but rest assured this is one of the officers we have seen in recent footage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inquisitive11201