Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda makes me sick knowing that.

JB is outting himself and cannot keep his stories straight either. When questioned about fca being in OH, true, he did not confirm nor deny, just smiled and let that hang, like some sick inside joke. So, has he opened another can of worms regarding the decoy plane? Is he saying this to distance himself from the disco vest guy? (I never believed that story at all) When they practice to first deceive, kwim? I hope he shows up in my area, because I'll be armed to the max with questions that deserve answers, but I know in the end it'll be a bunch of gobbleteepoop.

True BM, incest can not be proven by DNA, but a molester never only molests one. There are always more in their clutches. If it were true that either George or Lee has molested KC I'm sure her friends would have stepped up & said that they too were molested.

I was only relating to what JB said. If it were true, where is the folllow-up investigation? Things like that are taken quite seriously, we didn't see anything happen there, and now JB is going to dwell on it some more in the book. I am not defending the dufense at all, but I do wonder since that info was public record, can he just talk about it in detail without a gag order or being sued? Guess he can. In one stance he said fca is a liar, now he's back to pocket square one and says again she lies because this supposedly happened? Imo, that's a person who's in dire need of EST., but no, she out on the loose, going to write her own book and what? Lie some more? Sure, because that's all she knows. Doesn't he know a habitual liar always lies? So how can he say these things in a book? Another insane moment.:banghead:

So, according to JB, poor FCA is mentally ill and tell huge whoppers and lives in a fantasy world and she is like this because this mentally ill fabulist is a victim of....some unproven events that she claims occurred in her fantasy world. What absurd circularity. I hope no one buys this ridiculous tome (apart from JB himself in an attempt to push his nonsense up the bestseller lists, I want his garage to be stacked with silverfish-infested boxes of this dross for years to come.)

True BM, incest can not be proven by DNA, but a molester never only molests one. There are always more in their clutches. If it were true that either George or Lee has molested KC I'm sure her friends would have stepped up & said that they too were molested.

With respect, can you please add that this is your opinion?

I was only relating to what JB said. If it were true, where is the folllow-up investigation? Things like that are taken quite seriously, we didn't see anything happen there, and now JB is going to dwell on it some more in the book. I am not defending the dufense at all, but I do wonder since that info was public record, can he just talk about it in detail without a gag order or being sued? Guess he can. In one stance he said fca is a liar, now he's back to pocket square one and says again she lies because this supposedly happened? Imo, that's a person who's in dire need of EST., but no, she out on the loose, going to write her own book and what? Lie some more? Sure, because that's all she knows. Doesn't he know a habitual liar always lies? So how can he say these things in a book? Another insane moment.:banghead:

Thanks for this. Makes so much sense!!!!

So, according to JB, poor FCA is mentally ill and tell huge whoppers and lives in a fantasy world and she is like this because this mentally ill fabulist is a victim of....some unproven events that she claims occurred in her fantasy world. What absurd circularity. I hope no one buys this ridiculous tome (apart from JB himself in an attempt to push his nonsense up the bestseller lists, I want his garage to be stacked with silverfish-infested boxes of this dross for years to come.)

(b/r by me)
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
my new favorite saying...

LOVED THIS POST MS.PLum!

YET: according to JB, FCA even with all of her mental problems, he says... and I quote " She is a GREAT MOM" "the girl next door" "the typical young single mom that behaved normally by going out and partying with her friends" (i can get links but these are his words...)

You can't have it both ways JB....

Let us not forget that she was tested by Doctors after she was arrested and by the Dr. hired by the Defense that went on Dr. Phil. Those tests came out negitive for mental health issues and PTSD. SHe is not MENTAL, just a MONSTER!

LOVED THIS POST MS.PLum!

YET: according to JB, FCA even with all of her mental problems, he says... and I quote " She is a GREAT MOM" "the girl next door" "the typical young single mom that behaved normally by going out and partying with her friends" (i can get links but these are his words...)

You can't have it both ways JB....

Of course! Doesn't every grieving mother go out to take part in a Hot Body contest just after her child has died? It's very normal behavior...:notgood:

snipped by me

If you are talking about the jail videos - I think whats her name said, "don't worry Mom I haven't told them anything"

If GA was so concerned, why did he let whats her name go to Universal in the first place? Why did a former LE allow his 22 year old, high school drop out, unemployed, well established liar and thief, who's child, Caylee, had not heard or seen in 30 days and the driver of their car that now smelt like death of a daughter go to Universal alone? And GA knew YM was already at Universal, and had sent 2 more LE to pick her up. That's 3 LE's going up against his daughter. Why didn't GA take one step to protect her and simply say - I want the truth, but my daughter is in very deep water here and she needs to have counsel before she says another word that might incriminate herself?

CA as I recall, during this time, was busy driving the three hour+ round trip up to Mt Dora hours to get to the one person (SP) who could confirm that her claim of "June 9th was the last time I saw my granddaughter" was not the truth - and of course, since that was the most important thing to CA, could never have waited around for YM to return with whats her name and learn what YM found out about Caylee's whereabouts.

Not trying to be difficult here but with respect I didn't understand just what your point was here - can you clarify? If you are saying the family had a conspiracy to protect FCA from day one regarding this murder, you'll never get me to agree with anyone.

What I saw during those jail videos is CA trying to flatter ad be agreeable to FCA to get her to tell her where Caylee was. George on the other hand looked like he knew the truth but was having a very hard time grasping it and deciding to go along iwth CA.

Amazing that the whole molestation/family secrets turns on a dime with that phrase - don't worry I didn't tell them anything. Maybe she meant I didn't tell them you tried to choke me, or that I've been stealing you blind or I haven't told them another pack of lies like I usually do?

:silly: OMG - this phrase had me on the floor - laughing my fool head off!!

So if FCA is so mentally unstable, why does JB believe she did not kill Caylee? Wouldn't a highly unstable person who lives in a fantasy world be prone to committing acts of violence? Sheesh he is a big fat liar!

Two things here - seriously I am wondering how FCA agreed to let Jose release this book claiming "she has serious mental issues" - that is "has" not "had" - and now his script says she was on St. George and then in New York until she had to report for probation....

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...ose-baez-she-has-serious-mental-health-issues

So - how, um ...when...were the Iowa pictures taken - that funded part of this "holiday"?

Two things here - seriously I am wondering how FCA agreed to let Jose release this book claiming "she has serious mental issues" - that is "has" not "had" - and now his script says she was on St. George and then in New York until she had to report for probation....

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...ose-baez-she-has-serious-mental-health-issues

So - how, um ...when...were the Iowa pictures taken - that funded part of this "holiday"?

Anyone know the dates she was on St. George Island? I vacation there.
Russell

1. Not trying to be difficult here but with respect I didn't understand just what your point was here - can you clarify? If you are saying the family had a conspiracy to protect FCA from day one regarding this murder, you'll never get me to agree with anyone.

2. What I saw during those jail videos is CA trying to flatter ad be agreeable to FCA to get her to tell her where Caylee was. George on the other hand looked like he knew the truth but was having a very hard time grasping it and deciding to go along iwth CA.

3. Amazing that the whole molestation/family secrets turns on a dime with that phrase - don't worry I didn't tell them anything. Maybe she meant I didn't tell them you tried to choke me, or that I've been stealing you blind or I haven't told them another pack of lies like I usually do?

1. To each his own, at this point most everyone has their opinions and I respect yours - isn't that what us "groupies" or "idiot bloggers" do?

2. I agree with Tim Miller when he said about the A's - they are all actors and they belong in Hollywood.

Its been suggested that the A's did not know their visits were being recorded - a former LE, and a boat load of free attorneys could clear that up for them in a New York minute.

3. OCA's molestation claims are not something I even consider. I agree with your next sentence - yes, she could have been confirming for CA that she did not tell anyone what occured that night, i.e. the fight or other details that remain questions.

ETA: I would suggest that the "here's your f'en gas cans day" will resurface.

1. To each his own, at this point most everyone has their opinions and I respect yours - isn't that what us "groupies" or "idiot bloggers" do?

2. I agree with Tim Miller when he said about the A's - they are all actors and they belong in Hollywood.

Its been suggested that the A's did not know their visits were being recorded - a former LE, and a boat load of free attorneys could clear that up for them in a New York minute.

3. OCA's molestation claims are not something I even consider. I agree with your next sentence - yes, she could have been confirming for CA that she did not tell anyone what occured that night, i.e. the fight or other details that remain questions.

ETA: I would suggest that the "here's your f'en gas cans day" will resurface.

Thanks - "got it" - I really did respectfully mean I was missing the "drift" of what you said - and I was sure we "groupies" could agree even if it was to disagree. I see we agree...and I think you may be right about those durned gas cans...

Hi LG...Well, he lied all the way through the trial so why would his book be any different. I would guess FCA had no say in JB's book being released.
Some seem to need a good reason why FCA killed Caylee...mental problems..sexual abuse. It's hard for most of us to imagine hurting our own let alone killing. Mothers kill for reasons most of us could never understand and I'm somewhat surprised JB is still passing off the story he cooked up as truth.

Hi LG...Well, he lied all the way through the trial so why would his book be any different. I would guess FCA had no say in JB's book being released.
Some seem to need a good reason why FCA killed Caylee...mental problems..sexual abuse. It's hard for most of us to imagine hurting our own let alone killing. Mothers kill for reasons most of us could never understand and I'm somewhat surprised JB is still passing off the story he cooked up as truth.

Hi MsMacGuyver..:seeya: long time! Well I'm disappointed - he's been hanging out for three years with a fluent and detailed liar and I thought he might come up with something new.....but of course you are right - silly me!

LG, I am confused. Is there some reason why Jose would have to get FCA's approval to say she has serious mental issues? Are you referring to attorney client privilege or something? Just wondering where you are coming from. Thanks.

LG, I am confused. Is there some reason why Jose would have to get FCA's approval to say she has serious mental issues? Are you referring to attorney client privilege or something? Just wondering where you are coming from. Thanks.

No no - didn't he say on his first blah blah that FCA had given him permission to write whatever he wanted...or have I skipped a beat here?:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz