Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I had to LOL at the cover of his book...can we not ever get away from the duct tape and the gas cans?:floorlaugh:

Oh, I missed that I guess. Thanks.

No I was asking - :floorlaugh: because I "thought" he did.... and if she did - did she know he'd be running around talking about her "serious mental issues"?:waitasec:

No I was asking - :floorlaugh: because I "thought" he did.... and if she did - did she know he'd be running around talking about her "serious mental issues"?:waitasec:

:floorlaugh: I'm sorry could you please provide a link for that! :floorlaugh:
(sorry, couldn't resist)

So, according to JB, poor FCA is mentally ill and tell huge whoppers and lives in a fantasy world and she is like this because this mentally ill fabulist is a victim of....some unproven events that she claims occurred in her fantasy world. What absurd circularity. I hope no one buys this ridiculous tome (apart from JB himself in an attempt to push his nonsense up the bestseller lists, I want his garage to be stacked with silverfish-infested boxes of this dross for years to come.)

I could not have said this more perfectly.

"MO tired of these fools O"
if she was mentally ill, really mentally ill he could have pushed that and gone with "she doesn't know and/or remember what happened because of blah and blah" instead of the "Caylee's alive and we are following all leads" followed by "RK did it" and the man with the cell phone number had something to do with it, followed by "GA did it" stand up routines. What is really disgusting to me is that someone or some people told JB at some point in his life (or a focus group hired by publishing co,) that the majority of the masses have short term memory or believe whatever they are told. He and CM and LKB have this mindset. For the life of me, I can not understand how these people justify what they do and say for the sake of "winning". I would describe it as a character defect.

http://www.manipulative-people.com/neurotic-or-character-disorder-criterion-4-shame/
Disordered characters don’t feel shame like neurotics do. Although pop psychology has given shame a bad name, the ability to feel it is a mark of good character.
One mark of a character disorder is a person’s relative incapacity not only to be deficient in feelings of guilt when committing harmful acts, but to lack any sense of shame for the kind of person they must be to commit such acts. Shamelessness is a major distinguishing characteristic of the disturbed or disordered character.

Cant wait for Jb's ridiculous book to go on sale at amazon so i can start giving one star reviews. ...of course there is no way i would pay actual money for it.... It should be in the bargain basement very soon.

Cant wait for Jb's ridiculous book to go on sale at amazon so i can start giving one star reviews. ...of course there is no way i would pay actual money for it.... It should be in the bargain basement very soon.

Haven't they cut the cost of it to almost half of what they had originally asked and it's not even released yet? :floorlaugh:

snipped by me

If you are talking about the jail videos - I think whats her name said, "don't worry Mom I haven't told them anything"

If GA was so concerned, why did he let whats her name go to Universal in the first place? Why did a former LE allow his 22 year old, high school drop out, unemployed, well established liar and thief, who's child, Caylee, had not heard or seen in 30 days and the driver of their car that now smelt like death of a daughter go to Universal alone? And GA knew YM was already at Universal, and had sent 2 more LE to pick her up. That's 3 LE's going up against his daughter. Why didn't GA take one step to protect her and simply say - I want the truth, but my daughter is in very deep water here and she needs to have counsel before she says another word that might incriminate herself?

CA as I recall, during this time, was busy driving the three hour+ round trip up to Mt Dora hours to get to the one person (SP) who could confirm that her claim of "June 9th was the last time I saw my granddaughter" was not the truth - and of course, since that was the most important thing to CA, could never have waited around for YM to return with whats her name and learn what YM found out about Caylee's whereabouts.
During what time (was Cindy checking out the nursing home visit)? The time when Casey was at Universal? I don't remember that...if that's the case. She was home as well, IIRC.

One whole star? Is half a star possible? :)

LOVED THIS POST MS.PLum!

YET: according to JB, FCA even with all of her mental problems, he says... and I quote " She is a GREAT MOM" "the girl next door" "the typical young single mom that behaved normally by going out and partying with her friends" (i can get links but these are his words...)

You can't have it both ways JB....
...he couldn't use her "mental health" issues then (hence, we got the "grief" lady to explain her behavior...OY!)...and he surely can't use it now!!
JMO

I thought he said she cleared the way to "tell all". They both probably expect we will then have our AHA moment (after we've read Baez's book, of course). Are they hoping the public will fully understand and want Casey to come out of hiding to tell us more? Nah...not going to happen. The doors to her personal h$ll will surely stay closed forevermore, IMO.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/05/jose-baez-book-casey-anthony-wont-profit

And although Casey will not be profiting at all from the book, Jose claims she gave him the go-ahead on releasing it.
"Casey has authorized me to write it," he told People. "I have her complete and total permission."

I didn't wait for the release of the fairy tale. There are discussions already taking place. Go put your two cents in! Those Editorial Reviews they presented say nothing about the book, or the book's contents. They are sound bites and clips from personal comments about Baez. That set me off! His public relations company has been hard at work.

I could have SWORN St. George was one of the places discussed here at WS very very early on in her release, I'll have to go back to the find casey thread(s) and do a search, but it just rings so familiar. I'm going outside at the moment to plant a rose bush, though, a much more productive endeavor.

As an aside, I'm CONSIDERING buying the book... somebody PLEASE talk me out of it!!!

I was reading comments about the book on Barnes & Noble this AM. LOL! Lots of 5 star reviews. Here's one 5 star review, it's hilarious!

The reviews are that this book and Helter Skelter are the two best true crime books of all time. And I believe it this case was so bizzare that it drew out all of the weirdos, some are writing reviews on this book already without having read it. It is unfair and Barnes and Noble should not allow you to review it unless you have purchased it.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/presumed-guilty-jose-baez/1110907299?ean=9781937856380

And guess who said it was as good as Helter Skelter???

"An incredible read. Presumed Guilty and Helter Skelter are the two best true crime books of all time."
—Geraldo Rivera, Fox News

more funnies at link

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Presumed-Guilty-Casey-Anthony-Inside/dp/1937856380/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1340825710&sr=1-1&keywords=presumed+guilty+jose+baez"]Amazon.com: Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony: The Inside Story (9781937856380): Jose Baez, Peter Golenbock: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51C4C8e2LdL.@@AMEPARAM@@51C4C8e2LdL[/ame]

I could have SWORN St. George was one of the places discussed here at WS very very early on in her release, I'll have to go back to the find casey thread(s) and do a search, but it just rings so familiar. I'm going outside at the moment to plant a rose bush, though, a much more productive endeavor.

As an aside, I'm CONSIDERING buying the book... somebody PLEASE talk me out of it!!!

don't do it!! I'm sure the price will keep dropping if you hold out. maybe one of us can get it at the library and then scan it and paste it here.

I'll be spending the day at Barnes and Nobles on July 3rd. I will pick up Jose's book. Sit down in one of those really comfortable chairs. Read and take notes (to post on Websleuths). Then put the book back on the shelf to collect dust and then go home.

You don't have to buy the book when you can read it for free and make sure he makes no money off lying in the Court of Law in order to set a murderer free.

When ever you are tempted to buy Jose's book -- Look at Caylee. An innocent baby whose life was taken by a monster that was set free based on lies that she told and the lies that her lawyers told for her.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics