TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden; believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM Yep! And Dad seems to be out of the loop during this time.

yep, I noticed that from the first day. I don't know what to make of it. Why would Clint call his mom instead of his dad? There had to be something going on with Clint, Holly and Karen at the time. All of this is within minutes of her disappearance. Was Dana involved? Did he take Holly somewhere? Well, somebody threw her schoolbooks and papers out there in Parsons. Karen, Holly and Dana both work out there, don't they?

Drew called Holly (says Karen) and Holly called Karen (says karen) concerning this incident and turkey hunting that morning. When Holly's phone was found, this investigation shut down, imo.

ETA: School books and paper thrown in Parsons not confirmed by LE.

So the pastor's wife drove Karen home and the pastor becomes the family spokesperson? This just keeps getting better and better. We got cops who are pastors and pastors who are spokespeople. It seems like the hats are interchangeable in that town. Much is hidden.

Just like that episode of I Love Lucy called The Marriage License! "Mr. Willoughby serves as the town's fireman, gas station owner/attendant, hotel manager/front desk clerk, hotel bellboy, sheriff, and justice of the peace. Mrs. Willoughby is head of the license bureau and the mayor. "

I don't believe this incident was accidental. I don't think Karen would receive a phone saying, "I accidentally shot Holly...now lie and say its an abduction." That makes no sense at all. But I can see how that theory might seem plausible considering what we know.

The problem is that we are only receiving a portion of the facts....and even some of those are questionable. Its like attempting to put a jigsaw puzzle together without a photo to follow...and without over half of the pieces. Almost impossible.

I hope LE knows a bit more than they are telling us. But there is no doubt that something significant happened on Easter when they supposedly located Holly's phone. That was certainly a turning point in this important case...because that was the day this case died.

1. Let's see ... Drew called Holly about being confronted. ( I say he was very, very angry)

2. Holly called Karen to tell her about Drew being confronted l( I say Holly must have considered the information from Drew VERY important to bother her mother at schoo)
Wouldn't Holly have been more concerned about going to school than this nonsense?

3. Karen claims to have just spoken to Drew when Clint called and told her that Drew was with Holly. She told him to get a gun and go after him. (did he?)

We have Holly, Drew, Karen and Clint all on the phone about the same time Holly disappears. The answers are withing these calls. This is just way too much coincidence for me.

I keep getting a nagging feeling the Drew was at the house in person and furious. I bet he and Holly got into some sort of argument over the hunting debacle.

BBM I thought this too...Needing to get to school to take a big test would Holly have the time to worry about Drew's hunting problem?

Just suppose Holly and Drew did break up a few days prior and because of this Drew wasn't allowed to hunt on the family's property. He got upset and confronted Holly. ?

I have never been known to be a conspiracist. I have a hard time thinking there was with the family. Saying that, I have a difficult time with the separation of clergy and cops. Just looking at the pastor's case there in Darden and the dead father-of the-bride, it shows me how close-knit they are out there.

I have followed the Tara Grinstead Case in GA. It follows along the same lines as this one. Again, we were led to believe a total stranger showed up at her house and took her away. Again, very rural. No suspects, say LE. No resolution here either.

My suspicions lie with pastors being cops and spokespeople...this tips the scales when it is a Southern Bible Belt and entire communities are under their control. These people in control of the community, imo, would help out a family that needed help. Would they go so far as to cover up a crime if it were somebody they were fond of? I think so.

How come the places that "want to keep everything close to the vest" have a terrible record of solving crime?

Dana did not see Holly that morning. He talked to her through a closed door and said he was leaving money for her lunch/gas on the counter. Karen says she made Holly breakfast and left for work. She said Holly was sitting at the dining room table when she left. Karen tells us she closed Clint's door before she left.

We really don't have a verified timeline on most of these calls.
1. Holly gets call from schoolmate. Holly states she is putting on shoes and leaving.
2. Holly gets call from Drew, according to Karen.
3. Holly calls Karen, according to Karen.
4. Clint sees shadows in garage (carport?)
5. Clint hears loud voices and isn't sure who it is.
6. Clint calls Karen to tell about voices....and to ask if Holly is supposed to be at school
7. ....elapsed time
8. Clint calls Karen or Karen calls Clint. Clint says Holly is with Drew.
9. Karen tells Clint she spoke with Drew and it isn't him. She tells Clint to get his gun
10. neighbor hears scream and tells his mother.
11. the mother of the person who heard scream calls Karen
12. Karen becomes hysterical, leaves her phone, and Bromley's wife drives her home.
13. Karen calls 911 from the Bromley phone on the way home.

We need to hear the 911 calls to hear what was said regarding Clint and Karen. They are being held from the public. Why? Who are they protecting? A stranger perp? There is something about the phone calls that LE don't want out there

It appears there was an argument with someone. There was blood. Holly is missing. I wish we knew more about the blood. If it was a puddle, that is a good clue that a probable serious wound happened. She was clothed so if it was a puddle, either the wound came from an area of her body that wasn't clothed or it was so serious that is poured through clothing. Even a small puddle is telling. I suspect there was more blood than just one puddle. There had to be traces elsewhere...imo.

Under no circumstances, do I see her carrying her belongings and walking into the woods with a stranger who just harmed her. Since I don't believe she did, I doubt Clint's story.

Here's my old timeline
4:30am*Holly awoke to study for an exam @8am. She studied in her room, alone, on her bed, and with the door shut..(time verified only via Holly's telling her mom later that morning)

5:30am*Dana stops at Holly's bedroom door and speaks to Holly thru her closed door asking did she need any money. She replies yes and he leaves it for her on kitchen counter.

5:35am*Dana leaves for work.

5:35am*Karen awoke and went into Holly's room to speak with her. Holly was studying on her bed.

Just shy of 7:00am*Holly is now studying at the kitchen table. Karen packs Holly's lunch and puts her breakfast in the microwave.

7:00am*Karen leaves to go to work(26 min travel time to work)

7:00am*Hannah calls Holly from her home landline on Holly's cell.. Holly indicates she is going to eat her breakfast and put her shoes on to leave.

Almost 7:30am*Holly's at the kitchen table studying when she receives a call from Drew. He proceeds to tell her of the cousin not recognizing him and wasn't giving permission for he and his dad to hunt on her grandma's 60acres located across the county.

7:30-7:35am*A flurry of calls take place between Holly, Drew, and Karen discussing the incident of Drew's not being recognized to hunt grandma's property.

7:35am*Karen speaks to Holly for the last time via cell phone.<Noted that Clint was still in bed asleep.>.

7:40am*James Barnes(neighbor to the south)Hears a scream from the Bobo's house. He alerts his mom(who lived there as well) and then left for work.

Around 7:40am*Cathy Wise(James' mom) calls Karen at school amd leaves her a msg in the office.

7:45am*Karen receives the neighbor's msg while in the school cafeteria.

7:50am*Clint is awakened by the dog barking. He looks out the window and sees no unfamiliar vehicles, but does see Holly's car. This prompts him to call mom as he'd already looked around and knew Holly was not in the home. He says his call was to ask if Holly had received a ride to school or did not have school that day. Mom's phone is in her classroom so he gets no answer.

At some point AFTER 7:50am* mom after receiving neighbor's msg she uses library phone to call home. Clint tells mom that Holly's car is still home. Mom immediately hangs up and calls 911(routed to Henderson Co)

7:50am*After the call Clint looks out the kitchen window and sees his sister and who he believed to be Drew casually walking towards the woods. This prompts him to call Holly's cell. It rings 5 times and goes to voicemail. He then calls Drew's phone.. It rings 5 times and goes to voicemail.<Noted that this assures Clint that Holly/Drew were indeed together with neither answering their cell phone.>.

7:55am*Karen again calls home with Clint relaying he'd just seen Holly/Drew walking towards the woods. Mom immediately tells Clint that is NOT DREW.call 911.Mom then tells Clint to get a gun and go after the man! Mom immediately hangs up and calls 911 a second time.*<Noted that at this time mom still HAD NOT told Clint that Drew had been on the other side of the county hunting.. THO THAT WAS MUCH EARLIER BUT FACT WAS CLINT STATED AT THAT TIME HE STILL BELIEVED IT TO BE DREW.

8:00am*Clint with loaded gun leaves out the backdoor of the residence, walks thru the open garage attached to the house. He sees a puddle of blood near Holly's car. *<Noted that even at this point Clint was still NOT alarmed, still believed it was Drew, and the blood was from a turkey(tho clearly no turkey in site)>.

About 8:00am*Clint walked towards the woods when Cathy Wise pulls up the driveway( James who heard the scream's mother)*<Noted that the school secretary told Cathy to go to the Bobo home to check> Cathy proceeds to tell Clint about the screams she had heard just some 15-20mins prior.[I personally noted that it does state that "she" heard the scream(s), but could just be the author's choice in words and not meaning it that "she" actually heard the scream(s)] *<Noted it is at this point that Clint becomes alarmed for the first time> .

About 8:00am*Clint calls 911 at the same time as he heard the engines rev of the quickly approaching patrol cars onto their Swan Johnson Rd. *<Noted that Clint states that the first officers were on the scene IN LESS THAN 10 mins from the time that he saw his sister/male walking towards the woods>

8:00am*Drew is at his job in Parsons

8:00am-ish*Mom arrives home with Terrie Bromley from school.

8:30am*Dana arrives back home.

So it wwas 7am that Hannah, the last person other than family that can attest to her being alive.. i was thinking closer to 7:30 or after.. but 7am leaves an entire hour prior to LE.. still sounds crazy that it was an accidental shooting IMO.. given the timeline.. could it fit? ..yea.. but believable IMO? ..no.. i don't know what the hell happened but IMO its not anything as what we're being told.. jmo

Thanks Smooth.

According to this, that would mean KB arrived at the school @ 0730 and Immediately got the call (since she told us it takes 26 min) and left again...arriving home by 0800. That means she wasn't at school, but maybe, x5 min @ best.

Who confirmed Drew being at work by 0800?

I was curious as to why he was hunting clear across the county...and not on the Bobo property.

So Clint was going to the woods when the neighbor pulled in the driveway. He stopped his pursuit with gun in hand and walked to the front of the house to see neighbor??

Does anyone know where Dana was working that morning?

OK so here's a question I don't believe has been asked.. supposedly Drew calls Holly at 7:30 and is just now telling her about the confrontation and her family not allowing him to hunt on their land.. i say just now due to the fact that it was quite obviously hours prior when he arrived on the land to attempt to hunt.. as in more like a5am or prior due to the fact that he was scheduled to be at work at 8am along with the fact that hunters enter the woods prior to sunrise.. well prior fto sunrise rom my family and in laws thatvare avid hunters in two totally opposite corners of the U. S. (just saying its that way alotvplaces and not just TN..

Why just now calling at supposedly 730 to tell Holly he wasn't allowed on property? ..i believe that call likely ttook place waaay before 730

Who confirmed Drew being at work by 0800?

I was curious as to why he was hunting clear across the county...and not on the Bobo property.

that info came from that JacksJacksonSun article that was not sourced by anyone other than family for the most part.. jmo

*sorry for typos damn tablet!

So it wwas 7am that Hannah, the last person other than family that can attest to her being alive.. i was thinking closer to 7:30 or after.. but 7am leaves an entire hour prior to LE.. still sounds crazy that it was an accidental shooting IMO.. given the timeline.. could it fit? ..yea.. but believable IMO? ..no.. i don't know what the hell happened but IMO its not anything as what we're being told.. jmo

....Somebody took an injured Holly and placed her in a vehicle...then threw her cellphone away and possilby threw her books and papers in the town of Parsons, near her school and that Quarry.

that info came from that JacksJacksonSun article that was not sourced by anyone other than family for the most part.. jmo

*sorry for typos damn tablet!

So, Smooth, we don't even know if the 0700 call was accurate..:banghead:

The Bobo family wrote out this information and how do they know it is true if they don't have her cellphone to confirm.

OK so here's a question I don't believe has been asked.. supposedly Drew calls Holly at 7:30 and is just now telling her about the confrontation and her family not allowing him to hunt on their land.. i say just now due to the fact that it was quite obviously hours prior when he arrived on the land to attempt to hunt.. as in more like a5am or prior due to the fact that he was scheduled to be at work at 8am along with the fact that hunters enter the woods prior to sunrise.. well prior fto sunrise rom my family and in laws thatvare avid hunters in two totally opposite corners of the U. S. (just saying its that way alotvplaces and not just TN..

Why just now calling at supposedly 730 to tell Holly he wasn't allowed on property? ..i believe that call likely ttook place waaay before 730

He would have called WAY before that, Smooth. IIRC, Karen told Clint she had spoken to Drew earlier that morning. She didn't say a few minutes. Seems like there is a possibility that he drove to the house...angry perhaps?.

.....hmmm..you're good! Got me thinking. If he was already dressed and geared up for hunting, why wouldn't he leave the prop. where he was confronted and go to the Bobo property to hunt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels