LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
But....is the broken hyoid bone positively true or have we convinced ourselves of it because of the asphyxiation cause of death?

I haven't seen "broken hyoid" confirmed, only COD as asphyxiation.

Who was the last person to see LP before BSL got to her?
That would be very interesting to know. Was it CH?
The very last person to see Lisa Pate, was the last person to see Mickey Shunick.

I doubt anyone witnessed either of these murders (JMO). Wonder if BSL bragged or threatened someone with the info, as a way of terrorizing them...or someone close to BSL's level of violence/criminal activity is aware of his deeds and is remaining silent.:twocents:

I misquoted earlier, forgive me.

Many here will help you become "verified"

From the bottom of my heart, thanks so much for being here.
Tell your own story.

xo

"Ditto, BunnyHop"..

Don't believe I have ever so many locals/verified locals/neubies, join a thread on websleuths or any other crime sleuthing forum. Sadly, all have been affected by this tragedy, either directly or indirectly...

I think that I can speak for everyone here when I say that we are all empathetic to your plight and it is very inspiring to see all the new members.
"Public Safety is very important to us all"..
"Without it we have nothing"..

Ocean, if I may give an opinion here. Our threads have a tendency to zoom by which can be daunting for a newcomer. If we could be patient and allow the posts made be what Dyingtoknowthetruth has come to say, IMHO, that would awesome.

And as others have expressed, we are truly sorry for the family's loss.

Thank you for coming to WS.

Thank you all for welcoming me here. I will post soon and will answer whatever questions I can.

Many of you have questions and I don't have all the answers, but I hope to find them out soon. It's been a long 13 years. Yes, this does bring up those memories, but if we are able to help another family get the truth that is all I want....the truth of the night of June 19, 1999.

I have sent an email to become an insider and will post what I know so that it can clear many of the misconceptions regarding my brother.

Thank you for your patience while I await my approval to post my side of the story.

Welcome. XO

Thank you all for welcoming me here. I will post soon and will answer whatever questions I can.

I think you would like to know that the ws members who have been participating in this thread have not heard any rumors about your brother. The good thing about this site is that the rules help to keep people from coming on and posting something that is not true.

I hope and pray that the truth comes out and justice is served.

Many of you have questions and I don't have all the answers, but I hope to find them out soon. It's been a long 13 years. Yes, this does bring up those memories, but if we are able to help another family get the truth that is all I want....the truth of the night of June 19, 1999.

I have sent an email to become an insider and will post what I know so that it can clear many of the misconceptions regarding my brother.

Thank you for your patience while I await my approval to post my side of the story.

Welcome to our discussion and :tyou: for having courage to use your tragedy to help other families. You are a perfect fit for this group!

Just know one thing, I will not sit back and nit pick the details.

I'm a good listener. Blessings to you and yours. XO

May you find peace~~~~~~~~

Jujube,
I am certain it was not a few items.

They have a literal list of items (Yes, I've heard from LE) belonging to many different women, many who have never met him in their life.
There is a list of women they are going to be contacting (if they haven't already contacted all of them already) to ensure they are safe.

Shann76, it is not just womens IDs. I'm sure they will be releasing that information soon.

Thx for the info Ocean... Hoping you can help clarify. Are you saying this is inside information you were told directly by a member of le? If so, is he/she actively investigating Mickey's case? If not, can the info you shared with us be verified? Do you have any further info? Or is this all your willing and/or able to share? This is very big evidence and if we could verify what you're saying and could use it as fact it would be very, very helpful for sleuthing this case... Thx

Bumping-

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/arti...20722021/Neighbors-mum-Brandon-Scott-Lavergne

Neighbors mum on Brandon Scott Lavergne

CHURCH POINT -- In the historic town of Church Point, current and former neighbors of Brandon Scott Lavergne are reluctant to talk about the man indicted last week on two counts of first-degree murder.

A quiet fear permeates the streets and blacktop roadways of the town. The few residents willing to talk about the years when Lavergne lived with his parents and brother on North Brasseaux Street don't want their names to appear in the newspaper for fear of retribution.

'With the many locals posting now, maybe someone can answer the question on retribution.. What type of retribution is the neighbors afraid of, and by whom'?

The first thing that strikes me about this is, as a mother, why wouldn't LP be the person hosting her son's birthday party? I'm guessing she lived separately and her mother looked after her boys. Just trying to figure this out. If that is the case, then how can her mother be certain LP did not disappear before July 3rd? :twocents:

I have not seen anything about the mother of Lisa P.
Lisa had a drug problem and went to rehab twice. Rehabs can be 30
or more days long. She was also incarcerated in 1998 on drug charges of some sort. http://kpel965.com/new-information-on-lisa-pate-uncovered-by-lafayette-newspaper/

<modsnip>

If Lisa P had gotten the attention that Mickey has gotten..maybe BSL would not have been on the streets of Laffy to kidnap and kill Mickey. Seems like the facts are always the same..if someone is on drugs or had been in jail the police seem to not try as hard? Let's just hope that their aren't a few more victims that could have been saved.

If Lisa P had gotten the attention that Mickey has gotten..maybe BSL would not have been on the streets of Laffy to kidnap and kill Mickey. Seems like the facts are always the same..if someone is on drugs or had been in jail the police seem to not try as hard? Let's just hope that their aren't a few more victims that could have been saved.

It's my sincere and hardcore belief that Mickey's family and friends, as well as this community, are to thank for the 'attention' her case has received. I don't believe it's a case of 'try harder'. JMHO

Is there any news on the searches this past weekend? Any searches today? Or searches planned for this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghostrider2000