GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This tweet has intrigued me!

♥ᴼᴹᴳ ᶥᵗˢ T♥ ‏@Xxso_specialxX
Wow so I'm on a cours with a family friend of tia sharp... Wow what the papers don't say!! #discustin!!!

probably somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody who once bought a car from a bloke who met somebody in the pub once who delivered milk to them.

probably somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody who once bought a car from a bloke who met somebody in the pub once who delivered milk to them.

I don't doubt that but "what the papers don't say" is interesting. Could just be anecdotes of SH/CS's scumbaggery but equally it could be details of cause of death, how/where body was placed etc...

I doubt if anyone would look twice at someone carrying a sports bag.

Nobody would really look twice at two blokes carrying a rolled up carpet either or a big bag taped up or anything else for that matter as nobody round there see's anything.

Its one of those places where unless it involves you then you don't get involved and you don't want to know as the less you know the less you can tell anybody else.

This tweet has intrigued me!

♥ᴼᴹᴳ ᶥᵗˢ T♥ ‏@Xxso_specialxX
Wow so I'm on a cours with a family friend of tia sharp... Wow what the papers don't say!! #discustin!!!

Intriguing, yes, but the spelling leads me to believe it prob doesn't hold much water

I don't doubt that but "what the papers don't say" is interesting. Could just be anecdotes of SH/CS's scumbaggery but equally it could be details of cause of death, how/where body was placed etc...

Sounds like one of those attention seeking Facebook Status updates, makes a massive statement in the hope that hundreds of people give a toss lol

I think whatever was done to Tia was done on the Thursday evening, when possibly Hazell was drunk or stoned. I imagine he was sober for a period of time in the morning (when he just got up maybe?) and that's when all the cleaning took place. That's because I think it's more unlikely he'd have killed her in a cold rage when he was 100% sober. Probably wrong, but that's what I think at the moment.

That could also explain why he didn't attempt to remove her body under the cover of darkness.

martinbrunt ‏@skymartinbrunt
#tiasharp Police hoping to complete formal identification of Tia's body today. Believed dental records may be used in the process.

Mmmm not sure this explains anything. Call me cynical but this might just be the media trying to find an explanation for why they are taking so long to formally identify her.

Identification by dental records can take a long time in the case of an unidentified body being discovered. We don't have a national dental database in the UK AFAIK so checking dental records can take ages.

That's not the case here though. They know who her dentist is.

The tweet reminds me of the FB poster who was giving out all sorts of information prior to Tia's body being discovered. Other posters were furious with her saying that she was trying to get attention and was trolling etc but if I remember correctly, she seemed to know a fair amount that has since been discovered.

Horrible to think but with the more info we are hearing about the area and it's inhabitants, perhaps there's an element of showing off about the crimes that are committed, amongst themselves and so local people do know more than the press/ LE right now?

Nothing to date has explained to my satisfaction at least why CS went along with the fun-fair search if, as has been reported, no such search occurred

I don't believe the first mention of the search occurred during SH's televised interview, but instead suspect the search became a staple of a time-line presented by SH to NS and partner, to the police when they came knocking and also during the two-hour period SH spent with police to clarify his earlier statements. Then again on tv

Sure, I appreciate theories suggesting CS may have been afraid of SH as reason for her failure to set the record straight at the outset. And agree that it would have been difficult for her to admit it later

There are degrees of difficulty though and degrees of loyalty, degrees of decency, etc. If the fun-fair search was, as reported, untrue, CS was confronted with choices: she could refuse to substantiate SH's lies. If she had it would have put SH squarely in the frame which may have resulted in discovery of the body on Friday, Saturday latest

So did CS choose SH over loyalty/love for her own kin?

Does CS look to me to be the sort of woman who'd be easily intimidated by SH ? Answer: no. Not to me

Did she fear losing her live in partner and so chose to support what appear to be his lies re: the fun-fair? If so, I have no pity for her. For if CS knew SH was lying about the fun-fair, she'd have to be mentally challenged not to suspect he'd played a critical role in the alleged disappearance of her grandaughter - the child she alleges was 'her life' and whose name adorns her foot

The media has quoted Tia's alleged biological father as stating that after driving to the scene, he was refused entry to the SH/CS dwelling, after which SH came over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder

From the alleged biological father's reported statements, it appears that after being denied entry to the house, he was forced to spend the night in his car. Pretty rough, considering the circumstances and what his state of mind must have been by that point

It might be claimed he was refused entry because of bad-blood between him and CS, despite that he has said more than once that he and NS had healed their differences and he's been nothing but supportive and compassionate with regard to NS

All of which has made me wonder if the reason he was denied entry was because it was feared he would have taken a hands-on approach in searching the house, including getting up into the loft to see if Tia had gone up there and maybe have become overwhelmed by who knows ... gas, poor ventilation, drugs, depression, etc. So who denied him entry to the house? I've chosen my suspect

In short, I find it impossible to excuse CS and despite theories that investigators may have released her on bail in order to carry out covert investigation, I'm astonished nevertheless that she isn't under lock and key

All in my own opinion only, of course

The tweet reminds me of the FB poster who was giving out all sorts of information prior to Tia's body being discovered. Other posters were furious with her saying that she was trying to get attention and was trolling etc but if I remember correctly, she seemed to know a fair amount that has since been discovered.

Horrible to think but with the more info we are hearing about the area and it's inhabitants, perhaps there's an element of showing off about the crimes that are committed, amongst themselves and so local people do know more than the press/ LE right now?

It wouldn't surprise me if some little toe rag is posting on FB things like "I told the girl where the dead girl was first" etc just to sound good amongst their friends and as you say, showing off.

it just makes them look more stupid to the rest of us and shows that they really dont care as much as they make out.

Am I allowed to post this? Delete if not please :)

This comment on a FB group. Not posting the name but easily accessed...

"Your gonna be really shocked when the full truth comes out, im just down the road, things we know have not been put in the papers yet"

Am I allowed to post this? Delete if not please :)

This comment on a FB group. Not posting the name but easily accessed...

"Your gonna be really shocked when the full truth comes out, im just down the road, things we know have not been put in the papers yet"

Thing is, i doubt we will be shocked

Mmmm not sure this explains anything. Call me cynical but this might just be the media trying to find an explanation for why they are taking so long to formally identify her.

Identification by dental records can take a long time in the case of an unidentified body being discovered. We don't have a national dental database in the UK AFAIK so checking dental records can take ages.

That's not the case here though. They know who her dentist is.

I agree. Media just guessing. As so often the case.

Thing is, i doubt we will be shocked

I'm already sickened. Don't want any more shocks although suspect they're heading our way

Edited to add: suspect also that police might be genuinely scared to reveal information in light of public reaction already. An Australian documentary fronted by a well-respected journalist revealed that so afraid was the West Australian government of public reaction in response to a particular set of crimes that they attended a special and secret meeting at which it was decided many details of the case should be withheld from the public, so great at the time was public outrage and demand for return of the death penalty

Nothing to date has explained to my satisfaction at least why CS went along with the fun-fair search if, as has been reported, no such search occurred

I don't believe the first mention of the search occurred during SH's televised interview, but instead suspect the search became a staple of a time-line presented by SH to NS and partner, to the police when they came knocking and also during the two-hour period SH spent with police to clarify his earlier statements. Then again on tv

Sure, I appreciate theories suggesting CS may have been afraid of SH as reason for her failure to set the record straight at the outset. And agree that it would have been difficult for her to admit it later

There are degrees of difficulty though and degrees of loyalty, degrees of decency, etc. If the fun-fair search was, as reported, untrue, CS was confronted with choices: she could refuse to substantiate SH's lies. If she had it would have put SH squarely in the frame which may have resulted in discovery of the body on Friday, Saturday latest

So did CS choose SH over loyalty/love for her own kin?

Does CS look to me to be the sort of woman who'd be easily intimidated by SH ? Answer: no. Not to me

Did she fear losing her live in partner and so chose to support what appear to be his lies re: the fun-fair? If so, I have no pity for her. For if CS knew SH was lying about the fun-fair, she'd have to be mentally challenged not to suspect he'd played a critical role in the alleged disappearance of her grandaughter - the child she alleges was 'her life' and whose name adorns her foot

The media has quoted Tia's alleged biological father as stating that after driving to the scene, he was refused entry to the SH/CS dwelling, after which SH came over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder

From the alleged biological father's reported statements, it appears that after being denied entry to the house, he was forced to spend the night in his car. Pretty rough, considering the circumstances and what his state of mind must have been by that point

It might be claimed he was refused entry because of bad-blood between him and CS, despite that he has said more than once that he and NS had healed their differences and he's been nothing but supportive and compassionate with regard to NS

All of which has made me wonder if the reason he was denied entry was because it was feared he would have taken a hands-on approach in searching the house, including getting up into the loft to see if Tia had gone up there and maybe have become overwhelmed by who knows ... gas, poor ventilation, drugs, depression, etc. So who denied him entry to the house? I've chosen my suspect

In short, I find it impossible to excuse CS and despite theories that investigators may have released her on bail in order to carry out covert investigation, I'm astonished nevertheless that she isn't under lock and key

All in my own opinion only, of course
Do we know for sure, though, whether or not they did go to the fair and search or whether CS told the police that SH was lying? Have the police commented about either? I think we'll probably know a lot more with regards to that part of it after the trial.

What sort of friend would tell a complete stranger all the details that the papers don't tell us ?

Well from personal experience, a family friend of ours committed suicide last year. She was married into a well known family and news of her death made it into the news & there was quite a degree of speculation. It was reported as an accidental death but amongst those close to her it was well known it had been a suicide. Things do start to get out to those geographically and/or emotionally close to events and I wouldn't be surprised if this girl did know something, especially if for example it was passed on by a young girl who had heard her parents talking etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockymountaingirl