GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be great if LE would just come out and say we can account for MB's whereabouts. They haven't. To my knowledge. Why not? If they have this info then out it LE :banghead:

Honestly I do not believe they can account for anyone's whereabouts.
They might have ideas from interviews with people but nothing solid
to point the finger at anyone. moo

I just googled MB husband of KB/whereabouts. It took me to ************. I dont think i can bring that link here? How reliable is it? Anyone? It sure was interesting concerning MB. Less than a stellar Husband. And i realize that doesn't make him a killer. Check it out.

The distance cuts against MB's involvement. What cuts against NH's involvement? Originally I had thought if he was only gone 10 minutes, that would cut against it but the time frame he was gone seems to be up in the air. Off of the top of my head, I can't think of anything. Any thoughts?

I don't think we as sleuthers know enough about what cuts against either of them!
I do think maybe this is a case where a simple answer doesn't apply. KWIM?
Meaning just because NH was with her and is an RSO, doesn't mean he's
the perp. Just as MB being in FL supposedly at the time means nothing
to me because we haven't any proof!
So, the door is still open for anyone to have done this moo

Nope guess i cant bring the link here. I see asterisks.

exactly. why would you want to start saying "we know it's not x, y, and z" if you're law enforcement? there's no reason to say that unless you have a pretty solid idea of what happened, otherwise you risk looking like mayberry p.d. if it turns out you're wrong.

Thanks for your suggestions. I need a review anyway as I can't hold everything in memory from before April 29 let alone yesterday.
It's good to review the case. Everyone should try it keeping an OPEN MIND.

People are equipped with a whole brain, not just a left brain. :twocents:

Hey if you enjoy wading through thousands of people's posted opinions just to try and find the posts that contain MSM links to determine what info was released and when in the case, in order to get a timeline, have a party!

Thanks for the mind-opening advice. I use my whole brain, and not just my emo!!OMG111!!!tions, which I find helpful to examine cases.

Now please point us to any information that confirms MB was not in the state of FL that fateful weekend and/or was in NC that very night/morning and thus near his wife at the time of her disappearance.

Still seems to me that when detective Jeff Locklear said that Holbert, "has very valuable information as to where's she's at", he was pointing the finger right at Nick.

I also listened to his 4/26 press conference again yesterday and...I think if you pay attention to the way Locklear words things, that's just the way I would expect him to make a direct accusation (in his indirect way). And he pretty much says that he's not the kind of detective who makes explicitly announcing a POI or suspect a priority.

My only point is there is nothing that suggests that MB is responsible for anything. Having relationship issues happens all the time and I'm sure LE did question him extensively because of course that's usually a red flag when your spouse goes missing. But his distance away from her really complicates it. Everything would have to go exactly right to risk driving all that way to kill her and drive back with no one knowing any better.

Stranger things have happened, it's just a little to far fetched. Even if he started driving the second he got off the phone with her, he wouldn't of gotten to Fayetteville until 12:30-1am. It's been brought up that he could of had a second phone but that's irrelevant. LE would look specifically at the records of the phone that was used to call KB. If that phone either started pinging from a place beyond Florida or sat in florida for at least 18 hours with neither a call, text, voicemail or internet usage registered when it had been used frequently up until a certain time that day, LE would have been all over him for that. There is no way to hide that.

BBM Even if they have that information, that his phone sat there for 18 hours, it's not enough to charge him with anything. We don't know what his phone usage shows and LE isn't going to tell us, so for all we know, they may be "all over that." And if MB is involved, I don't think he left FL (if he did) with the intention of killing her. I can just see someone getting Pi$$ed off and taking off in the car in the heat of the moment to confront someone.

As for NH, what proof do we have that HE did it. Yes, he's a RSO, convicted at 16, what, 9 years ago. Has he done anything in the last 9 years? Or at least in the time he's been out of prison? Or, has he been keeping his nose clean? And yes, he's the last person that we KNOW was with her, does that mean unquestionably he's the perp?

Nick said he didn't see anything, there were no signs of struggle or attack in KB's apartment, and it is believed by LE and KB's family that she never made it to her apartment. Where did this fight occur? What evidence points to MB being in NC?

Remember, according to Nick (who I guess is held up as the trustworthy one), KB exited his car suddenly and told him to "stop right here." Nick never said anyone was around or following his car. He saw no altercation or anyone approach or attack KB. According to him nothing was wrong other than Kelli wanting out of his car immediately and then Kelli went poof and disappeared.

ETA: It's imagined that MB attacked KB and made it seem like NH is guilty of something. Couldn't the opposite be true? NH, who was known to be with KB at that moment, tries to make it look like someone else attacked KB.

BBM -
wouldn't it be more like, "stop right here" and then she exits the car instead of the other way around?
I'm trying to picture this kind of scenario.... now if it were in the middle of day, that would be one thing, but in the middle of the night, how far could her vision be, what did he see, and wouldn't he have asked what it was that was freaking her out?
It's also the remark a gal would make if she feels the hand of the driver going for her leg, or he begins saying something that spooks her...

It would be great if LE would just come out and say we can account for MB's whereabouts. They haven't. To my knowledge. Why not? If they have this info then out it LE :banghead:

Cause they havent said....

Where was his dad when Kelli went missing I would think he would say he was with us all weekend but then i read that dAD was away that weekend.
I have never seen his fAMILY has anyone else?

I read that here folks!

Woe, I think your looking for something that I wrote. I don't remember all my words to a T, but I know I said that I *thought* I heard MH say "lets just call him Justin" in a live interview that I watched when I was first shown. But when I went back to listen to it on the web that part of it was gone. I very well could have been wrong (as I do have 2 little ones running around, lol). But they could have edited that part out of it. But Im sure I just heard it wrong.
Thank you for taking all your time to reread through this whole thread and refreshing some of our brains for us!!!

Where was his dad when Kelli went missing I would think he would say he was with us all weekend but then i read that dAD was away that weekend.

I read that here folks!

Although it was posted on WS I think that it was from the **** website that we are not aloud to link to.

That is the only place that I have read that info from.

JMO and could be wrong as it seems that I am from time to time in this case.

Woe, I think your looking for something that I wrote. I don't remember all my words to a T, but I know I said that I *thought* I heard MH say "lets just call him Justin" in a live interview that I watched when I was first shown. But when I went back to listen to it on the web that part of it was gone. I very well could have been wrong (as I do have 2 little ones running around, lol). But they could have edited that part out of it. But Im sure I just heard it wrong.
Thank you for taking all your time to reread through this whole thread and refreshing some of our brains for us!!!

I heard it also and i think it was on that nbc interview!

BBM -
wouldn't it be more like, "stop right here" and then she exits the car instead of the other way around?
I'm trying to picture this kind of scenario.... now if it were in the middle of day, that would be one thing, but in the middle of the night, how far could her vision be, what did he see, and wouldn't he have asked what it was that was freaking her out?
It's also the remark a gal would make if she feels the hand of the driver going for her leg, or he begins saying something that spooks her...

Thinking as a woman... why insist on getting out of a car RIGHT NOW in the middle of the night? Because something is happening in the car which makes being out of the car better/safer.

Let's think this through: it's dark out. I doubt NH was driving around with his interior lights on. No one can see Kelli inside the car unless they are at a stoplight or under a streetlight. Were NH's windows tinted at all? If yes, that makes it even harder to see inside. Someone outside the car might be able to tell there are 2 people in the car if they're close enough.

Kelli's actions were sudden, random, and unplanned. Anyone following her wouldn't know she was going to make NH stop so she could jump out of the vehicle at that moment. If someone was following the car or KB, NH would have spotted him--there's only so many roads one can drive on.

So we know NH has KB in his car & we know they were alone. That's verified. We know the time frame, generally-speaking. Now what if NH didn't actually take Kelli home? What if he didn't drive her to her apartment building. What if only part of his story is true ("let me out right now") but he didn't let her out and/or they weren't anywhere near her apt building when this occurred? What would make a woman want to get out of a car around 1:00am - 1:30am when she's not yet at home and it's dark out?

Although it was posted on WS I think that it was from the **** website that we are not aloud to link to.

That is the only place that I have read that info from.

JMO and could be wrong as it seems that I am from time to time in this case.

LOL Ok buut have you seen anything said by his parents?
Anything at all!

Thinking as a woman... why insist on getting out of a car RIGHT NOW in the middle of the night? Because something is happening in the car which makes being out of the car better/safer.

Let's think this through: it's dark out. I doubt NH was driving around with his interior lights on. No one can see Kelli inside the car unless they are at a stoplight or under a streetlight. Were NH's windows tinted at all? If yes, that makes it even harder to see inside. Someone outside the car might be able to tell there are 2 people in the car if they're close enough.

Kelli's actions were sudden, random, and unplanned. Anyone following her wouldn't know she was going to make NH stop so she could jump out of the vehicle at that moment. If someone was following the car or KB, NH would have spotted him--there's only so many roads one can drive on.

So we know NH has KB in his car & we know they were alone. That's verified. We know the time frame, generally-speaking. Now what if NH didn't actually take Kelli home? What if he didn't drive her to her apartment building. What if only part of his story is true ("let me out right now") but he didn't let her out and/or they weren't anywhere near her apt building when this occurred? What would make a woman want to get out of a car around 1:00am - 1:30am when she's not yet at home and it's dark out?

How bout!!!!!!

You have been out all night your on your way home have a ride with a guy you know when all of a sudden u see your husband who you thought was in florida and he would be totally po'd with you if he sees you with a man.

You say stop .......right here im getting out not wanting a confrontation with the guy and hubby!
Hubby sees you exit the car and poof gone never seen again!

I read that here folks!

And so did I. Seems the family is laying low for someone's benefit?
Very odd. I would have come out and said what a wonderful DIL I
had and hoped she returned safely.

I believe I read they both were away for the weekend, not sure.
I sorta believe a guy who seems to tell it all as if he had nothing to hide.

On the other hand, I'm still having a problem with a certain person
standing during a meeting with the searchers, a vigil etc.
with his arms folded as if he was listening to a politician, a meeting of
some sort, instead of looking at least somewhat emotional.
That pic always haunted me.
Yeah, I know how you present yourself doesn't matter yadayada
but once in awhile you have to stop and connect some dots and
not have tunnel vision.
I'm even open to another person but nothing has been mentioned
regarding that, unless it's someone she worked with moo

How bout!!!!!!

You have been out all night your on your way home have a ride with a guy you know when all of a sudden u see your husband who you thought was in florida and he would be totally po'd with you if he sees you with a man.

You say stop .......right here im getting out not wanting a confrontation with the guy and hubby!
Hubby sees you exit the car and poof gone never seen again!

Excellent theory Eileen!!!!!! It could actually work for me!!! It has
potential; hopefully for LE also!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members