GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd have an easier time of it by searching on Google for the specific information you seek and reading Fayetteville newspaper articles about the case rather than wading through thousands of posts across 9 threads to look for the first time something was mentioned.

The source of the published info comes from MSM articles, which are all available and searchable through Google.

Just doing a search to bring up VOH910's posts on WS would be the fast track to see any insider info learned from him.

Between Google and VOH's posts, you'd get a complete picture faster and a whole lot easier.

Here's the problem with thinking the MB is the perp. Too many coincidences need to happen. You follow enough of these cases to realize there really is no such thing. And then you have to ask yourself. How would MB know of Kelli's movements that night? How would he know where she was, where she was going, who she was riding with, etc? Let's also look at motive. What was MB's? Why would he feel the need to drive 9 hours from florida to kill her? What evidence is there that he wanted rid of her or that he was burdened by her?

You ask all those questions and then ask the same questions of the RSO. How would he know her movements (because he was last with her). How would he know where she was, where she was going, her state of mind (because he was last with her). What was his motive?

I don't think there is anything wrong looking beyond the obvious but you also have to look at what the circumstances are and what is known at this point in time and having marital issues can't be the sole reason why you would immedietely suspect someone, especially not in this case.

Here's the problem with thinking the MB is the perp. Too many coincidences need to happen. You follow enough of these cases to realize there really is no such thing. And then you have to ask yourself. How would MB know of Kelli's movements that night? How would he know where she was, where she was going, who she was riding with, etc? Let's also look at motive. What was MB's? Why would he feel the need to drive 9 hours from florida to kill her? What evidence is there that he wanted rid of her or that he was burdened by her?

You ask all those questions and then ask the same questions of the RSO. How would he know her movements (because he was last with her). How would he know where she was, where she was going, her state of mind (because he was last with her). What was his motive?

I don't think there is anything wrong looking beyond the obvious but you also have to look at what the circumstances are and what is known at this point in time and having marital issues can't be the sole reason why you would immedietely suspect someone, especially not in this case.

There is an app that you can add to a phone that tracks everything. So if MB or anyone else wanted to know here Kelli was, they would know. I have had friends use it to track down cheating spouses. Not sure what the app is called, but if someone wants to know where someone is, it is easy to figure out.

That's what Matt H. said (probably true, whoever Justin is). I'm searching for info about text messages that has been confirmed by Official LE sources.

Wait wait!
Didnt MB says someting like
"Lets just call him Justin!

There is an app that you can add to a phone that tracks everything. So if MB or anyone else wanted to know here Kelli was, they would know. I have had friends use it to track down cheating spouses. Not sure what the app is called, but if someone wants to know where someone is, it is easy to figure out.
"

I have a device on my kids car that lets me know where that car goes. Kids dont know it! lol

I can think of many reason!
what if they were really divorcing
They spoke many times friday she could have said IM GOING OUT going to get on with my life without u.
What if he knew of this justin guy!
The time fits perfectly for him to leave fla and be at the apt.
It totally fits!

He never even calls her over the weekend strange if ya ask me
No one knew she was missing ....

I think alot of things point at him!

Jealousy is a horrible thing and does lead to murder.
the longer ya sit and stew about it the madder one gets

Without info that such a thing was installed on MB's phone (or alternatively an app to track sex offenders on KB's phone), why would anyone assume or imagine either were running such an app?

Yes, apps exist, but bending over backwards to show how something could have possibly/maybe been used IF someone used such a thing, and then using that as justification to point a finger of suspicion at someone as if they did have/use such a tool, is a fallacy.

I don't know if MB did anything to his wife or not (and neither does anyone else here), but I do know that imagining and manufacturing evidence to insinuate MB is involved is unfair. Was MB in the vicinity of his wife when she went missing? If yes, he's a suspect. If no, he's not. And if the answer is "I dunno," then why assume he was?

in order for that app to work, the person who owns the phone has to agree to be tracked. the only other way would be for someone to take the phone, install the app, agree to be tracked, and put the phone back without the owner realizing. even then it's spotty at best.

Without info that such a thing was installed on MB's phone (or alternatively an app to track sex offenders on KB's phone), why would anyone assume or imagine either were running such an app?

Yes, apps exist, but bending over backwards to show how something could have possibly/maybe been used IF someone used such a thing, and then using that as justification to point a finger of suspicion at someone as if they did have/use such a tool, is a fallacy.

I don't know if MB did anything to his wife or not (and neither does anyone else here), but I do know that imagining and manufacturing evidence to insinuate MB is involved is unfair.

I dont think anyone is manufacturing anything!
Could he have done it sure!

The big issue for me is he said they spoke many times that friday then nothing at all.... Id love to know how many times a day he would call her and why no calls were made that weekend.

To me that saysSOMETHING!

did he harm his wife i dont know but he sure could have!

For me the biggest thing that cuts against MB being involved is he was in Florida. That's just a TON of driving involved and certainly something would have shown he was not where he claimed he was. Whether a phone, credit cards, video, witnesses etc...Many of the other things discussed do raise red flags with me, but I can't get past the distances involved.

Tracking devices aren't even needed to know where she was. Kelli herself could have said "I'm going to FB tonight with a friend". Could have been said at 3pm in a phone call. Were they arguing at 3? Was it a little jab that she was going out that night? Couples angry or arguing in a relationship often say things to hurt the other person. I can see someone being very angry and jumping in a car to drive 9 hours to confront the person responsible for his anger, Kelli. Watching and waiting for her to leave, getting madder and madder. And things escalate when he sees her and then what happens??? Driving 9 hours back home with an adrenalin rush is nothing.

Nick said he didn't see anything, there were no signs of struggle or attack in KB's apartment, and it is believed by LE and KB's family that she never made it to her apartment. Where did this fight occur? What evidence points to MB being in NC?

Remember, according to Nick (who I guess is held up as the trustworthy one), KB exited his car suddenly and told him to "stop right here." Nick never said anyone was around or following his car. He saw no altercation or anyone approach or attack KB. According to him nothing was wrong other than Kelli wanting out of his car immediately and then Kelli went poof and disappeared.

ETA: It's imagined that MB attacked KB and made it seem like NH is guilty of something. Couldn't the opposite be true? NH, who was known to be with KB at that moment, tries to make it look like someone else attacked KB.

When it is stated that Kelli didn't make it back to her apartment that night generally what is meant by those who say that is her going inside of the apartment. However, we don't actually don't know that she didn't get to the bottom of the stairs that go up to her 3rd floor apartment and was grabbed.

Nick said he didn't see anything, there were no signs of struggle or attack in KB's apartment, and it is believed by LE and KB's family that she never made it to her apartment. Where did this fight occur? What evidence points to MB being in NC?

Lisa Ling investigated a case where a young man, age 16, spent 16 years in prison. She takes the viewer through the evidence gathered at the time (she is seen thumbing through the case file and points out specific things as she finds them), the reason why he didn't stand trial and interviews with the witnesses who were there (there were several) at the time the alleged 'crime' took place (no rape involved, no physical evidence that anything had happened at the scene, in fact, LE never went to the scene or even spoke to the homeowner).

It was interesting watching her as she tried to piece together the evidence from a weak story/accusation and goes to show you that one really needs to read the whole case file to determine if the charges seem sound. LL presents the information as neutral as possible. In the end the evidence, or lack thereof, has one scratching their head. :waitasec:.

The percentage of cases that are plea deal versus trial cases are much higher, therefore, the evidence is not widely looked at by all but a few people. Unbelievable. In the case LL looked at, the kid should have had a trial. Witnesses (who were young kids at the time) wrote letters saying they weren't aware of anything that the one girl claimed took place and they were all in the same room, never alone, etc. Later, the 'victim' was afraid to come forward to tell the truth because she thought she'd get in trouble for lying in the first place.!!! 16 years and a RSO label for life is what the 'perp' got. Can you stand it? I can't.

Anyway the profiled story shows that not all people who have RSO labels are anywhere near to being on the same page and some may not even be guilty but have been falsely accused for whatever reason.
If you can, catch the show on OWN.

The show particularly interested me because I'm on WS and Kelli's case involves an RSO. How much do we know about NH's case? He probably did what he was accused of because there must have been evidence of physical violence that the police saw firsthand or the little girl was taken immediately to the hospital, etc. One would hope, huh? Not so in the case LL covered. Very disturbing indeed.

Furthermore, I'm following the Drew P. case and apparently nothing he's done in his past, restraining orders against him, other freak accidents of former wives, future missing wives who stay missing - none of it is permissible evidence in the trial.
Our legal system needs to figure a way to level the playing field because, we KNOW NH is guilty because he's an RSO and was the last one who admits to seeing Kelli alive. But the other wife of DP's who disappeared many years ago has nothing to do with the wife before her drowning in a waterless bathtub.

Here's the link from thread 8 that spurred this post ~ http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7854107&postcount=98/thread 8,#98

My only point is there is nothing that suggests that MB is responsible for anything. Having relationship issues happens all the time and I'm sure LE did question him extensively because of course that's usually a red flag when your spouse goes missing. But his distance away from her really complicates it. Everything would have to go exactly right to risk driving all that way to kill her and drive back with no one knowing any better.

Stranger things have happened, it's just a little to far fetched. Even if he started driving the second he got off the phone with her, he wouldn't of gotten to Fayetteville until 12:30-1am. It's been brought up that he could of had a second phone but that's irrelevant. LE would look specifically at the records of the phone that was used to call KB. If that phone either started pinging from a place beyond Florida or sat in florida for at least 18 hours with neither a call, text, voicemail or internet usage registered when it had been used frequently up until a certain time that day, LE would have been all over him for that. There is no way to hide that.

You'd have an easier time of it by searching on Google for the specific information you seek and reading Fayetteville newspaper articles about the case rather than wading through thousands of posts across 9 threads to look for the first time something was mentioned.

The source of the published info comes from MSM articles, which are all available and searchable through Google.

Just doing a search to bring up VOH910's posts on WS would be the fast track to see any insider info learned from him.

Between Google and VOH's posts, you'd get a complete picture faster and a whole lot easier.

Thanks for your suggestions. I need a review anyway as I can't hold everything in memory from before April 29 let alone yesterday.
It's good to review the case. Everyone should try it keeping an OPEN MIND.

People are equipped with a whole brain, not just a left brain. :twocents:

The distance cuts against MB's involvement. What cuts against NH's involvement? Originally I had thought if he was only gone 10 minutes, that would cut against it but the time frame he was gone seems to be up in the air. Off of the top of my head, I can't think of anything. Any thoughts?

Wait wait!
Didnt MB says someting like
"Lets just call him Justin!

I remember hearing that too. It was seen/heard via video.
Haven't run across it again. But there's an article that repeats what he said (that Justin received the text) without the 'let's just call him Justin' remark.
From that, we can imagine it could have been any one of Kelli's friends who received the text - just pick a name! :waitasec: Why 'just call him' Justin? I definitely heard that though, definitely.

That's why I'm looking for Official comments/releases - not what the family has said or implied because they don't know all the evidence LE has either and they're not sharing or shouldn't be sharing any specifics either.

It would be great if LE would just come out and say we can account for MB's whereabouts. They haven't. To my knowledge. Why not? If they have this info then out it LE :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back