GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious about the dating question as well. I addressed this in the previous forum, but a few weeks ago, I was being nosy and was on his Facebook page again, trying to look for signs or hints or SOMETHING and it popped up that he had joined Zoosk, the Internet dating site, but when I went to show my husband a few hours later, it seemed as if MB had removed the link or the pop-up. I would hope that he wouldn't be back out in the dating world..his wife has only been gone for 4 months. How could you date again knowing that your wife has just vanished without a trace? You don't know where she is or what happened to her. I don't think anyone, in their right mind, could recover from that so quickly.

I remember your post and looked for it, but didn't find it...(was thinking it went poof but maybe I just didn't look hard enough). I think if he is dating again that feels like it's a little too soon for me.

Serious Question(s) For Anyone to Answer:

(Assume just for a moment that MB had nothing to do with Kelli's disappearance and murder.)

For whatever reason he wants to be in the F'ville area during this time.

- Is it improper or somehow wrong for MB to be in the F'ville area at all? If yes, why? It does feel a bit wrong to me, in that he doesn't seem to be using his time in that area to bring more awareness to her missing. He isn't doing interviews nor keeping her name out there in any way that I have seen.
- Where do you think he should live while in F'ville? IMO, I would have thought he would have moved out of F'ville but he likely had a lease on the apartment and didn't want to break it or he feels that staying in the apartment keeps him closer to her. Just feels off to me for some reason but I can't give you a logical reason why.
- What vehicle should he drive? The one he bought before went missing.
- Should anyone be allowed to drive KB's car or should it sit there so the battery can drain? IMO, it should be sold and the money go towards the volunteer search efforts or towards a reward.

What would you have MB do and what would you advise?First, he should put her missing poster on his FB page and ask his friends to share it everyday. Also, he should bring awareness to her case in every way possible and do interviews to keep her face in the news and ask for contributions to support the reward fund or to support the volunteer searchers. IMO, there are many things he could be doing that he is not doing.

Very valid questions and my responses are in red. I am not saying his actions (or lack there of) make him guilty but I can say they make me feel that he could/should be doing more.

By Parker: That goes along with people saying NH was the last person to see her.

That's not what "people" say. You left out a very important qualifier, one that I and others use.

NH is the last KNOWN person to see KB that night. That's not in dispute, it's a fact. That leaves the possibility that someone else may have been involved. Why the need to parse to change the meaning is beyond me. It suggests an agenda that is not about the truth.

Let me repeat--it doesn't mean that NH and only NH could possibly be the perp. It acknowledges that NH is the main POI and it answers the question "why is NH a POI?"

How bout!!!!!!

You have been out all night your on your way home have a ride with a guy you know when all of a sudden u see your husband who you thought was in florida and he would be totally po'd with you if he sees you with a man.

You say stop .......right here im getting out not wanting a confrontation with the guy and hubby!
Hubby sees you exit the car and poof gone never seen again!

How is it that she would see MB from the car and NH did not?

exactly, these guesses are getting wild. why wouldn't nh have told the cops "she saw someone she knew and jumped out of the car"?

the fact is we don't know exactly what he said to le, but we do know they've stated she abruptly got out of the car. the simplest explanation is she was intoxicated enough to need a ride home and sometimes people in that state don't make a lot of sense. a slightly less simple solution is that she didn't want nh to know where she lived. an even slightly less simple solution is that nh did something during the ride to make her wary. you can keep going like that for hours before you start getting into the guesses based solely on conjecture.

Maybe to rattle someone's cage? It is a strange choice of words; but
so are some of those text messages!

I think MB made the remark "lets just call him justin" to let Justin Know he knew he had been to see Kelli.

A snide way to get that out!

JMO

First off It was a story i told a what if and second she could have seen his car
NH didnt know MB or what kind of car he had.
NH didnt even know what apt she lived in, He wouldnt have seen anything!

That's not what "people" say. You left out a very important qualifier, one that I and others use.

NH is the last KNOWN person to see KB that night. That's not in dispute, it's a fact. That leaves the possibility that someone else may have been involved. Why the need to parse to change the meaning is beyond me. It suggests an agenda that is not about the truth.

Let me repeat--it doesn't mean that NH and only NH could possibly be the perp. It acknowledges that NH is the main POI and it answers the question "why is NH a POI?"
It's a fact?
I had KNOWN in there and took it out because how does one know
NH was the last person? Because early am bar patrons say it?
At that time are people that clear minded? No.
Because NH said it? He's an RSO. You believe him? You trust in a RSO?
I don't.
So no, no parsin goin on with me.
NO ONE can be believed from that night except Kelli and she's gone.
I'm not narrow minded and can believe someone else was involved.
I'm open to suggestions that make sense.
You don't have to repeat, I hear you loud and clear and disagree.

Maybe she didnt actually see anybody outside, but instead a car parked in their assigned spot? Explains with NH was confused about what was going on.

It's a fact?
I had KNOWN in there and took it out because how does one know
NH was the last person? Because early am bar patrons say it?
At that time are people that clear minded? No.
Because NH said it? He's an RSO. You believe him? You trust in a RSO?
I don't.
So no, no parsin goin on with me.
NO ONE can be believed from that night except Kelli and she's gone.
I'm not narrow minded and can believe someone else was involved.
I'm open to suggestions that make sense.
You don't have to repeat, I hear you loud and clear and disagree.

Parker...I think you may have misread Madeleine's post. They said
NH is the last KNOWN person to see KB that night.
They are not saying that it is a fact that NH saw her last...they are saying that NH is the last person KNOWN to have seen her...meaning LE and therefore we don't know if there was another person that saw her after NH. In no way was Madeleine saying it is a fact that NH saw her last...if we knew that for a fact there would be no need for discussion. In my opinion.

Serious Question(s) For Anyone to Answer:

(Assume just for a moment that MB had nothing to do with Kelli's disappearance and murder.)

For whatever reason he wants to be in the F'ville area during this time.

- Is it improper or somehow wrong for MB to be in the F'ville area at all? If yes, why?
- Where do you think he should live while in F'ville?
- What vehicle should he drive?
- Should anyone be allowed to drive KB's car or should it sit there so the battery can drain?

What would you have MB do and what would you advise?

I'm not sure it helps find Kelli, but my answers are:
1. Not wrong at all. He is free to live anywhere he wants. He has an apartment there and if he's comfortable remaining in it, that's his decision.
2. Anywhere he wants. If it were me, I would probably live in the apartment I'm already paying for.
3. Any vehicle he owns. I'm not sure why it would be frowned upon for him to drive any vehicle he owns or has permission to drive.
4. If someone else is the owner of the vehicle, they should certainly be allowed to drive it. If no one else was on the title, then I'm sure the probate courts would determine who is entitled to the vehicle and at that point they would be allowed to drive it.

http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/2012/04/23/1173168

Henson said his sister, Holbert and the family friend, identified only as Justin, met for the first time a week or two before her disappearance.

Henson said Justin was in Fayetteville to visit Bordeaux. The two had been friends since Bordeaux and her family moved about 20 miles from Orlando, Fla., to the small town of St. Cloud in 1996 to escape escalating crime problems.

BBM: Justin clearly would have known Mike for years. Justin had been friends with Kelli since 1996...he is not some random guy that Mike did not know about. Just wanted to point that out.

I don't think we as sleuthers know enough about what cuts against either of them!
I do think maybe this is a case where a simple answer doesn't apply. KWIM?
Meaning just because NH was with her and is an RSO, doesn't mean he's
the perp. Just as MB being in FL supposedly at the time means nothing
to me because we haven't any proof!
So, the door is still open for anyone to have done this moo

My only point is that, there appears to be two individuals that people are focusing on. That doesn't rule out the possibility that some unidentified third person isn't responsible, but that much of the focus here on WS has been on these two individuals. Obviously, we can only work with what has been reported to us in MSM and by LE and we don't have all of the information that LE has. So what I was trying to do is create 2 lists for each individual. One list for each of things that cast suspicion there way and one list for each of facts that make it less likely to be that person.

IMHO the distance from Florida does go in the column making it less likely MB and the RSO does go in the column that casts suspicion on NH. At the same time, what I have gathered of the status of their relationship, personally I would put that in the column that casts suspicion on MB. What is empty for me is the column for facts that make it less likely that NH was involved. That is what my question was geared to. Is there anything out there that I'm not thinking of that could go into that column. At this point, any of those columns really. TIA

When it is stated that Kelli didn't make it back to her apartment that night generally what is meant by those who say that is her going inside of the apartment. However, we don't actually don't know that she didn't get to the bottom of the stairs that go up to her 3rd floor apartment and was grabbed.

Which leaves open the possibility of a stranger abduction (maintenance man, neighbor or other).
Frustrating that we are no closer to helping solve this then we were on day one. I just hope that LE is closer to solving it.

Maybe she didnt actually see anybody outside, but instead a car parked in their assigned spot? Explains with NH was confused about what was going on.

Not sure I follow. NH would not know what type of car to look for nor would he know which were their assigned spots. If Kelli said something to NH about a car parked in her/their spots, surely he would have mentioned it to LE and to the public during his many on camera interviews. Also, an unknown car in someones parking spot at an apartment complex would not usually be cause for alarm, in fact, it is likely a common occurrence at apartment complexes. IMO

Copy of Patriots post linked by Woe above, my responses in red. I have not ruled MB or NH out, but I do have questions about the points made in this post.

Here's why I think it could be Mike Bordeaux... JMO

LE has spent the past 4 days investigating Kelli's disappearance. What other reason would they need to be there except for it's where Mike Bordeaux claims he was the weekend of Kelli's disapperance.

He lies!!! He has already shown he is capable of lying, as he has tried to portray his marriage as being a good marriage, when in fact it was showing signs of ending. Where is the proof that the marriage was showing signs of ending?

He knew that his wife was with her ex-boyfriend (JT)Huh???? Where has it been stated that Justin was an ex-boyfriend? In fact, my post above states he was a friend of Kelli's since 1996, per her brother. , the prior weekend...
As a husband, this had to sting!!! A jealous husband will do crazy things!!!

Mike had said that his last communication with Kelli was @ 3pm on Friday13th.
Probably wasn't a good conversation... Too many assumptions in this statement for my liking.

Strange, that if your marriage is good, you DON"T try and call your wife all weekend?? How do we know that he didn't try to call her all weekend? He may have tried and not gotten a response

After his last conversation with Kelli, Mike is extremely pissed off... He could have easily drove from Florida to Fayetteville in 9 hours... Plenty of time to realize (and witness), that his wife was out on the town enjoying herself... Not with him.

Kelli senses when getting dropped off by Nick Holbert after leaving Froggy Bottoms, that something is not right at her apartment complex. Holbert in his interview states "As soon as you drive into the entrance to Meadowbrook, she said stop right here," Holbert told the station. "So I stopped and she said, 'I'll walk home.' I said, 'Are you sure?' She said, 'Yeah.' I figured she didn't want me to know where she lived, or somebody was there and she didn't want to be seen together." Her mother said she was "spooked". If she felt there was a "stranger" at the complex, she would not have gotten out of the vehicle. If it were her husband Mike, she could deal with him, but she did not want to be seen being dropped off by another man. But he already knows... Kelli is moving on with life without Mike... Mike is not...

What Mike did with Kelli, we do not know.
We do know that Kelli was texting alot Friday night. We know it wasn't Mike she was texting. If it were JT that was receiving these texts, and Mike saw these messages... It sent him over the edge...

It's my opinion that after reading the text messages between Kelli & JT, that Mike actually sent the final 2 texts from Kelli's phone.

What makes me think this is that Kelli and JT had met Nick the previous week while playing pool. JT knew who Nick was... Kelli apparently has felt comfortable with Nick as she had him pick her up and drop her off.
The last messages were to JT. Why wouldn't she text "Got a ride home from Nick"??? Instead the text read "got a ride home from a man"... This is Mike covering his tracks, again JMO...

Oh, also does Kelli's $500,000 death benefit come in to play for spouse?

Jealousy will make a normal person do crazy things!!!

Also, how do we know the initials are JT...there has been no MSM source naming Justin last name.
And...since I am playing devils advocate on all levels...why is it assumed that Mike had to be in Florida during the 3pm phone call. If he was on his cell, he could have been calling from anywhere...he wasn't necessarily 9 hours away during that phone call.

Hi Woe...I know I had originally asked for the link re: the text messages! I appreciate your research in finding that for me (times 100). :floorlaugh:
:tyou:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7935971&postcount=587/thread 9,#587

Late last night I realized where some sourceless information stems from. Though some info may prove true (if content is exhibited at a future trial), at this point, it seems that the info is based on conversations someone had with a person or people who may be closely related to the case and therefore could have an ulterior motive for telling a story their way. They may be spilling facts too that dare possible to prove. Since we know LE went to Florida to investigate, they've gathered that evidence if it exists (the 'driving' along with time and 'call ASAP' texts). This info has not been released by official sources.

Some of the texts discussed on WS came from an unofficial source. Again, there has been no official mention of them from detectives during the press conferences or direct quotes from them through the news media or Kelli's brother, sister or husband specifically referencing them.

I know Justin and John B. are two separate people but, since JB went on TV talking about text messages during the first week the case broke, and Matt stated 'let's just call him Justin'*, it dawned on me that JB could be the person who chatted with Kelli and received her texts on the night of April 13-14. Maybe Kelli was receiving support from her good neutral friend, John, who was helping her cope/get through her marital problems at the 'it hurts but I'm trying' phase. Haven't we all been there at one time or another?

If there is a boyfriend 'Justin', he may not have been the one Kelli was in contact with because, supposedly he was at a concert (how does one text all night and enjoy a concert too?). There's something hinky about the bf too but maybe he's peripheral to the night of April 13 but, at the same time, in the center of it all. That said, if the bf is the guy we think, why didn't he show up to his unrelated court appointment on the 17th? Weird stuff.

Also, texts could have, and probably were, going out and coming in from all of the above and several other people too.

*'just call him Justin' :waitasec:. Does Matt not trust JB or does he resent him for going to the media? Or, does Matt believe JB holds the key to show that 'Justin' is involved and didn't want to name JB (so he didn't get hounded by the press)? Or, is the family blinded by the idea that it has to be and will be NH who is responsible for Kelli's disappearance?

Copy of Patriots post linked by Woe above, my responses in red. I have not ruled MB or NH out, but I do have questions about the points made in this post.

Also, how do we know the initials are JT...there has been no MSM source naming Justin last name.
And...since I am playing devils advocate on all levels...why is it assumed that Mike had to be in Florida during the 3pm phone call. If he was on his cell, he could have been calling from anywhere...he wasn't necessarily 9 hours away during that phone call.

Most all of that seems to be a regurgitation of an article or blog or whatever you call those things on a website that I don't think we can reference here. Even the name associated with the initials JT. Problem is, whoever runs that site/writes those things provide no sources for the information they putting out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB