GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure it helps find Kelli, but my answers are:
1. Not wrong at all. He is free to live anywhere he wants. He has an apartment there and if he's comfortable remaining in it, that's his decision.
2. Anywhere he wants. If it were me, I would probably live in the apartment I'm already paying for.
3. Any vehicle he owns. I'm not sure why it would be frowned upon for him to drive any vehicle he owns or has permission to drive.
4. If someone else is the owner of the vehicle, they should certainly be allowed to drive it. If no one else was on the title, then I'm sure the probate courts would determine who is entitled to the vehicle and at that point they would be allowed to drive it.

He is not paying for the apt... Kelli got that thru the military!

How would MB know she never made it back to her apt?
He hadnt been there for weeks?

Patriot wrote a succinct hypothetical account covering what may have happened to Kelli. It's believable.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7935734&postcount=581/thread 9,#581.

Yes Woe, it is very believable and also makes the most sense
if you look at the whole picture.
It fits so many cases from the past if there was trouble in a
marriage. To me it tops some RSO whose crime was what,
9 years ago and it was a young girl. Not buying that.

Sometimes you have to put the puzzle pieces where they
belong and not try to fit them in somewhere that makes no
sense.
Thank you for bringing that forward. My only wish is that
people re-read that post and at least think about that
scenario as at least possible. moo
MB would be the only person she would be comfortable walking to
late at night in her apt. entrance. I think she believed as somone else
said here, that she could handle him. And I think that THOUGHT proved
to be fatal.

Copy of Patriots post linked by Woe above, my responses in red. I have not ruled MB or NH out, but I do have questions about the points made in this post.

Also, how do we know the initials are JT...there has been no MSM source naming Justin last name.
And...since I am playing devils advocate on all levels...why is it assumed that Mike had to be in Florida during the 3pm phone call. If he was on his cell, he could have been calling from anywhere...he wasn't necessarily 9 hours away during that phone call.

Just as NH admits to dropping Kelli off near her apartment, MB admits that he last spoke to Kelli at 3PM on Friday.
I don't think that's ever been disputed or that he claims otherwise. But, if he did and I missed it, should be easy for LE to verify the truth.

The other debates are based on stuff we were privy to at the beginning of the case, like when sister hesitated when asked about K & M's relationship but later, everything became sunny. The unnamed Army source who let on that they were separated.
The fact that MB had been in Florida since April 3 to visit family but changed the reason to buy car - like he needed a reason that kept him there longer or something.* The fact that Kelli did have a male friend visit her near to their separation time (if true), etc.
Todate, these points are hearsay but we've heard about them and wonder what the truth really is. I saw Olivia react to a question about Mike in the beginning and she hesitated to paint a rosey picture at that time.

That said, I know some of the above suspicions can be factually confirmed by LE. They know if Kelli began formal separation procedures by blocking MB from her account, asking for his key and for him to move out and alerting the Army of wanting to change her paperwork to reflect her mom as the recipient of her benefits if anything should happen to her, etc. All the above is verifiable by LE.
If they'd give us access to Kelli's accounts, we could find out the truth too but we can't. Too many rumors in the beginning for some of them not to be true imo.

*Shoot, I just thought of something. If MB bought a new used car on Wednesday but drove an old beater (or whatever) to Fayetteville on Friday, he could have ditched it when he got back to Florida. His new used vehicle could have sat in Kissimmee the whole time if MB made the quick trip to Fayetteville in another vehicle on the 13th. :notgood: (if this is an old idea I apologize cuz, if I read it, it didn't sink in)

Is he living off her military Or did that stop? is she considered awol?

Just as NH admits to dropping Kelli off near her apartment, MB admits that he last spoke to Kelli at 3PM on Friday.
I don't think that's ever been disputed or that he claims otherwise. But, if he did and I missed it, should be easy for LE to verify the truth.

The other debates are based on stuff we were privy to at the beginning of the case, like when sister hesitated when asked about K & M's relationship but later, everything became sunny. The unnamed Army source who let on that they were separated.
The fact that MB had been in Florida since April 3 to visit family but changed the reason to buy car - like he needed a reason that kept him there longer or something.* The fact that Kelli did have a male friend visit her near to their separation time (if true), etc.
Todate, these points are hearsay but we've heard about them and wonder what the truth really is. I saw Olivia react to a question about Mike in the beginning and she hesitated to paint a rosey picture at that time.

That said, I know some of the above suspicions can be factually confirmed by LE. They know if Kelli began formal separation procedures by blocking MB from her account, asking for his key and for him to move out and alerting the Army of wanting to change her paperwork to reflect her mom as the recipient of her benefits if anything should happen to her, etc. All the above is verifiable by LE.
If they'd give us access to Kelli's accounts, we could find out the truth too but we can't. Too many rumors in the beginning for some of them not to be true imo.

*Shoot, I just thought of something. If MB bought a new used car on Wednesday but drove an old beater (or whatever) to Fayetteville on Friday, he could have ditched it when he got back to Florida. His new used vehicle could have sat in Kissimmee the whole time if MB made the quick trip to Fayetteville in another vehicle on the 13th. :notgood: (if this is an old idea I apologize cuz, if I read it, it didn't sink in)

Great thoughts Woe!

Most all of that seems to be a regurgitation of an article or blog or whatever you call those things on a website that I don't think we can reference here. Even the name associated with the initials JT. Problem is, whoever runs that site/writes those things provide no sources for the information they putting out there.

That is why and, obviously I can't say this enough, we are providing synopsis of theories that have yet to be backed up by facts. The evidence, that is unavailable to us, has to be plugged in in order to prove or disprove the theory.
I just remembered learning this in college - oh good, a reason surfaces as to why I went - the concept of forming a hypothesis.

Hypothesis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A hypothesis is just that ~ it must be tested to determine if it's true.

Well that makes sense. I thought he was working in construction.

Kelli moved to Fayetteville due to her assignment at Ft. Bragg. Beyond her monthly salary, she is allotted a housing allowance.
When a soldier moves, if they are still the same rank, they'd still get the same salary but their housing allowance will change
based on the cost of living in the area they are moving too and the number of dependents (husband and baby makes three, etc.).

Therefore, Kelli received her salary along with a separate housing allowance based on the fact that she was married,
thus needing a place to accommodate two people. In other words, she received a little bit more than if it was just her living alone.

Ok, just throwing a few other thoughts out there. Not saying NH is innocent, but from where he supposedly dropped Kelli off, what did she see that spooked her? Looking at the complex, perhaps her car was in the shop, and all of a sudden it was back? Maybe that was why she was having NH drive her? Or what if she saw her car going into the complex? From the top, you would not be able to see a specific person. A light on in her apartment, probably, but what if you saw your car going into the lot? Not sure where I heard it from, but her car was supposedly backed in. Is this her normal mode of parking?

Is he living off her military Or did that stop? is she considered awol?

This is such a unique case so I don't know how the Army is choosing to handle the finances regarding Kelli's listed dependent.

I'm confident in saying that Kelli is not being considered a soldier who is awol, which is considered a disgrace.

Patriot wrote a succinct hypothetical account covering what may have happened to Kelli. It's believable.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7935734&postcount=581/thread 9,#581.

Yes Woe, it is very believable and also makes the most sense
if you look at the whole picture.
It fits so many cases from the past if there was trouble in a
marriage. To me it tops some RSO whose crime was what,
9 years ago and it was a young girl. Not buying that.

Sometimes you have to put the puzzle pieces where they
belong and not try to fit them in somewhere that makes no
sense.
Thank you for bringing that forward. My only wish is that
people re-read that post and at least think about that
scenario as at least possible. moo
MB would be the only person she would be comfortable walking to
late at night in her apt. entrance. I think she believed as somone else
said here, that she could handle him. And I think that THOUGHT proved
to be fatal.

Well that makes sense. I thought he was working in construction.

LOL why are the quotes all messed up?

NEWAYZ!!!!
She gets so much money every month They get housing off base
I believe he is her DEPENDANT!
We discussed this wayyy back in the beginning!
We looked it up how much married couples got living off base!

This is such a unique case so I don't know how the Army is choosing to handle the finances regarding Kelli's listed dependent.

I'm confident in saying that Kelli is not being considered a soldier who is awol, which is considered a disgrace.

True!
But im not so sure!
They have no body!

Ok, just throwing a few other thoughts out there. Not saying NH is innocent, but from where he supposedly dropped Kelli off, what did she see that spooked her? Looking at the complex, perhaps her car was in the shop, and all of a sudden it was back? Maybe that was why she was having NH drive her? Or what if she saw her car going into the complex? From the top, you would not be able to see a specific person. A light on in her apartment, probably, but what if you saw your car going into the lot? Not sure where I heard it from, but her car was supposedly backed in. Is this her normal mode of parking?

That we do not know. The fact that her car is such a quiet topic though causes me to believe it could be evidence in the case. If it wasn't in it's usual place or had been moved, etc. That said, who would know that? Neighbors maybe? The first people on the scene were Olivia and MB. For God's sake, I hope they didn't drive or move Kelli's car before police had the chance to assess the situation.

I think she saw the new used car her husband bought parked right next to hers!
JMO
Does he have a Chopper?

True!
But im not so sure!
They have no body!

They know Kelli is missing as that's a fact. I don't think that Army officials believe her to be awol. There's nothing in her brief work history or job performance to suggest that. The Army is made up of real people (unlike our government in Washington - lol!) and they would not list her as an awol soldier imo. Her's is a criminal investigation as to why she is missing.

They know Kelli is missing as that's a fact. I don't think that Army officials believe her to be awol. There's nothing in her brief work history or job performance to suggest that. The Army is made up of real people (unlike our government in Washington - lol!) and they would not list her as an awol soldier imo. Her's is a criminal investigation as to why she is missing.

LOL I know this was a debate we all had way back when she first went missing!

I dont think they can do anything till they find out what happend to her!

He is not paying for the apt... Kelli got that thru the military!

Let me re-phrase it then......He has the right to stay anywhere he wants if he is there lawfully and is not trespassing. I did not see where it has been reported whether or not he is a signatory on the lease, even if it was obtained through the military. If he is trespassing by staying there, then the landlord should take the steps they deem necessary, whether its eviction or re-newing a lease with him. If the landlord doesn't see the need to evict him, then by all means he can stay anywhere he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname