GUILTY NY - Isabella Tennant, 5, Niagara Falls, 27 Aug 2012

has no idea of motive (says DA has asked him that question five times)

Sounds like he thinks she was gone before 6:00 a.m. (his answer to the reporter's question about how helpful the media could be this a.m. - he said it would likely not have made a difference).

Two 16 yr olds killed an innocent precious five yr old????????????????????

Two 16 yr olds killed an innocent precious five yr old????????????????????

(eta: both 16...must have missed that part) The second teen was said to have been involved after the fact. hth

horrible stuff :-(

This makes me want to cry. Senseless. Our children are disposable these days and this epidemic has to stop. :'(

names will not be released at this time

just a heads up peeps... until these teens' names are released by LE we will not be "sleuthing" or trying to figure out who they are.

just a gentle reminder.

we only know the age of one of the teens. The second teen was said to have been involved after the fact. hth

horrible stuff :-(

Detective did state they were both 16 towards the end of the presser

I live 10 minutes away in the COT. I have kids. This has had me in tears all day.

PS thanks to nursebeeme for watching presser. I can't hear it even with my speakers maxed.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

I bet if it ever goes to trial, we are going to find out that these teens were watching *advertiser censored* nonstop. :mad:

Detective did state they were both 16 towards the end of the presser

it sure sounds like the second teen had an attack of conscience thank God... as he led them to her body.

Thanks for picking up on the fact they are both 16. The sound was terrible!

I bet if it ever goes to trial, we are going to find out that these teens were watching *advertiser censored* nonstop. :mad:

the second teen, per LE, was involved after the fact and came forward at ten am this morning and led them to where little bella was.

It makes me very sad that children can be taken from their own homes and I feel for the mom. She was obviously working a not great job to support a little child and that area is about as economically depressed as it can get and has been for years, long before any recession. Most of the people there are salt of the earth and just nice people and for many reasons the city has been run into the ground over the last decades. It's very sad that crime becomes rampant when this happens. I am so sorry for this mom, because I know many people back there struggling the same way but it's a close-knit community and people will be supportive. Goes to show your kid is safe virtually nowhere, not even at Grandma's house.

I live local to this too. I gather the second teen may have helped dispose of the body. Grandma knew they were there? What were they doing there while she was sleeping? At midnight?? Lots of questions I'll say...this is terrible!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikishaF
Back