Evidence not tested

Status
Not open for further replies.
AND...the camera's have not been returned to the Zahau family! Why retain evidence in a suicide ruling that you refuse to reopen?

Possibly the cameras belonged to another? Even so...I do wonder what was in those cameras. :waitasec:

Has Rebecca's computer been returned to her loving family?

Ah, I see. Thanks for the link on the other thread.

The cameras..... very interesting.... a basket of cameras.... GS is very into photography.... she even has a website

http://gabbyshacknaiphotography.com/

If those were her cameras why did she leave them behind? Did GS stay in this room?

They possibly could have been those disposable type / party -cameras too.
I have gotten them for parties and for my kids - when i moved i found enough to fill a large- sized ziplock.

Would be interesting to know.

Totally OT does anyone besides me think AS looks like Buster from " Arrested Development" ?
:-X

Has Rebecca's computer been returned to her loving family?

Ah, I see. Thanks for the link on the other thread.

Was it Rebecca's or was it Jonah's? Who paid for it?

^^^

It was hers.

Do you have a copy of the receipt?

http://www.cbs8.com/story/19024331/coronado

No. Do you have info saying the computer Rebecca was using was not her's?

:crazy:

Nope, but I would think Jonah owned it if he paid for it.

CuriousGeorgia, just exactly what is your point? What are you implying?

So, just a bit of info re: menses.

(Possibly too much info, but...) Yes, you can have a severe enough menses to leave blood all over. I've done it. Have I gone and cleaned it up? Of course, but I've had times where I was literally hemorrhaging badly enough to consider going to the ER.

And, at night, when you're sleeping, you don't always wake in time to prevent accidents. And sometimes, when you wake in the middle of the night, you're not awake enough to clean up all the accidents, or yourself, without taking a shower or getting out the floor cleaning supplies. And I don't know about anyone else, but sleep is too precious for me to start cleaning floors at 2 am.

OK, enough TMI. I'm a grown, 47 year old woman, too, who is not a sloppy mess...but accidents do happen, and they can be pretty messy.

This does not mean that I believe RZ was murdered or suicided. This is MY OWN OPINION, based on quite a few years of personal experience with significant menses.

And BTW, the arguing and sniping and nastiness on this topic has got to stop. There are TO's being handed out, people are being aggressive and attacking the poster, not the information.

It's irritating, and chases other folks off the thread. I have been reluctant to post (and, in fact, read...) because of the bullying and meanness I see.

So knock it off, friends and neighbors. This is a charged case to begin with; debate is possible. It is not necessary to go after each other personally to make your point.

And no, I'm no mod. Just a poster who really likes this site, and don't want to not keep up with a case because of personal attacks.

Best-
Herding Cats

So, just a bit of info re: menses.

(Possibly too much info, but...) Yes, you can have a severe enough menses to leave blood all over. I've done it. Have I gone and cleaned it up? Of course, but I've had times where I was literally hemorrhaging badly enough to consider going to the ER.

And, at night, when you're sleeping, you don't always wake in time to prevent accidents. And sometimes, when you wake in the middle of the night, you're not awake enough to clean up all the accidents, or yourself, without taking a shower or getting out the floor cleaning supplies. And I don't know about anyone else, but sleep is too precious for me to start cleaning floors at 2 am.

OK, enough TMI. I'm a grown, 47 year old woman, too, who is not a sloppy mess...but accidents do happen, and they can be pretty messy.

This does not mean that I believe RZ was murdered or suicided. This is MY OWN OPINION, based on quite a few years of personal experience with significant menses.

And BTW, the arguing and sniping and nastiness on this topic has got to stop. There are TO's being handed out, people are being aggressive and attacking the poster, not the information.

It's irritating, and chases other folks off the thread. I have been reluctant to post (and, in fact, read...) because of the bullying and meanness I see.

So knock it off, friends and neighbors. This is a charged case to begin with; debate is possible. It is not necessary to go after each other personally to make your point.

And no, I'm no mod. Just a poster who really likes this site, and don't want to not keep up with a case because of personal attacks.

Best-
Herding Cats

Thank you HC. I believe the ME stated in the AR she was not on her period. Sorry but dont have time to post a link. Do appreciate all of your comments.

Wow! I have gotten several alerts this morning on these threads.

Where in the TOS does it say it is okay to call another poster out? Where does it say it is okay to be rude to another poster? Where does it say you can talk about another poster like they aren't here?

What the heck is going on with you guys? I have a couple of options here - I can go through this thread and TO EVERYONE that had a post removed. That amounts to about 10 posters, or so. OR I can give another warning - which you all seem to ignore? What the heck? Knock it off.

I can also close the thread and/or the whole darn forum if you guys can't get together.

I will be discussing all these options with Admin. So take heed. Several of you could find yourselfs on VERY LONG TOs, or everyone may find the forum is closed.

Enough already. Use your ignore list. If you need help with that, pm me or any other moderator and we will walk you through it.

Salem

Thank you HC. I believe the ME stated in the AR she was not on her period. Sorry but dont have time to post a link. Do appreciate all of your comments.
That's fine about the link. I was really commenting more on the idea that women ALWAYS immediately clean up menses flow. Like with everything on this planet, absolutes are not necessarily true. That's more what I meant. And just to also comment, it's not always a 28 day predictable cycle, either. Sometimes, spotting or heavy flow can occur for no apparent reason; those really take one by surprise, lemme tell ya. ;)

When you have time, if you could put up a link saying where RZ was not on her cycle when she died, it would be appreciated.

Best-
Herding Cats

That's fine about the link. I was really commenting more on the idea that women ALWAYS immediately clean up menses flow. Like with everything on this planet, absolutes are not necessarily true. That's more what I meant. And just to also comment, it's not always a 28 day predictable cycle, either. Sometimes, spotting or heavy flow can occur for no apparent reason; those really take one by surprise, lemme tell ya. ;)

When you have time, if you could put up a link saying where RZ was not on her cycle when she died, it would be appreciated.

Best-
Herding Cats

I may have been incorrect on stating Rebecca was not on her period.

The AR states: : The vagina contains a small amount of blood. The endometrial cavity contains a small amount of blood…………

SDSO Website States:

Why didn’t we process the blood in the shower?

The condition of the master bedroom lead investigators to believe Rebecca may have been in the shower during the time leading up to her death. The blood drop was very small, and there was evidence Rebecca was experiencing menstrual bleeding, or “spotting,” at the time. MY COMMENT: I DO NOT SEE THIS IN THE AR THOUGH?? AR ONLY STATES WHAT IS ABOVE. UNLESS ONE WAS TO DEDUCT THAT FROM THE AR.

Best-
Herding Cats

RSBM

Hi HC! :seeya:

Very well said, thank you! I don't think anyone who is passionate about this case (regardless of their beliefs or opinions) wants to see this forum shut down. It would do no good for either Rebecca's or Max's loved ones, or for those of us who've come to care about them following these tragedies. I would personally be very disappointed if that should happen.

Y'all are great but please, PLEASE heed Salem's warnings and be mindful of TOS when posting so we can continue debating and brainstorming (or in my case mostly reading) for both Rebecca and Max. :please: I've heard the 'ignore' feature works wonders!

The AR states: : The vagina contains a small amount of blood. The endometrial cavity contains a small amount of blood…………

SDSO Website States:

The condition of the master bedroom lead investigators to believe Rebecca may have been in the shower during the time leading up to her death. The blood drop was very small, and there was evidence Rebecca was experiencing menstrual bleeding, or “spotting,” at the time. MY COMMENT: I DO NOT SEE THIS IN THE AR THOUGH?? AR ONLY STATES WHAT IS ABOVE. UNLESS ONE WAS TO DEDUCT THAT FROM THE AR.

on page 7 of the attached AR report ( doc page 11) details blood on RZ
http://www.scribd.com/doc/64114521/Reports

next one is warrant page 3/14
https://viewer.zoho.com/docs/sb65p

By The way the whole discussion is under " evidence not tested" You make good point about no absolutes; the question digressed in discussion if you read through you can see where- but still remains the same.

Detectives assumed RZ was having her period and so therefore assumed - all- (?) blood on the scene was related to this. ( also assumed the "" attack" happened in the shower- a lot of assumptions)( i also think during an interview- which I can't find at this moment with Drew Pinsky RZ's sister MZ stated examiners told her differently.) I think this may be where this came from.

Anyway.
I think I give up.
God Bless RZ and MS

Well to sum it up....the death of RZ needs to actually be investigated....not just wrapped up..... IMO

SDSO Website States:

Well, I will say that blood in the endometrial cavity (uterus) is a sure sign that she was menstruating at the time of her death (or close, within hours, of it). In the absence of an injury or malformation, which would have been noted, the only time there is blood there is during a woman's cycle. (I won't go into more anatomical details, but you don't find "loose blood" without being on your period).

Thus, I think it's very safe to infer or draw the conclusion that RZ was on her cycle. Which could explain the blood drops easily.

Again, I'm not saying anything one way or another; just that this fact has now been cleared up (was she or was she not having her menses during her death).

Best-
Herding Cats

Well, I will say that blood in the endometrial cavity (uterus) is a sure sign that she was menstruating at the time of her death (or close, within hours, of it). In the absence of an injury or malformation, which would have been noted, the only time there is blood there is during a woman's cycle. (I won't go into more anatomical details, but you don't find "loose blood" without being on your period).

Thus, I think it's very safe to infer or draw the conclusion that RZ was on her cycle. Which could explain the blood drops easily.

Again, I'm not saying anything one way or another; just that this fact has now been cleared up (was she or was she not having her menses during her death).

Best-
Herding Cats

Thanks.

I wonder if the garbage was collected (any signs of sanitary napkins)? I'm also wondering why Rebecca didn't have a tampon inserted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny