Elizabeth Johnson Trial - Day 2 - 1st Day of Testimony, Monday, Sept 24

Custodial Interference and Parental Alienation in AZ - FindLaw
knowledgebase.findlaw.com › KnowledgebaseFeb 17, 2010 – Under Arizona state law, this type of custodial interference is a Class 6 felony, bringing sentences ranging from probation to years in prison.

That's fine and dandy but are they ever going to address the fact that Gabriel is still missing due to whatever that she devil did with him!! I'm so frustrated that nobody can talk about that. By the way, I'm in central Texas to, near Killeen.

What are people thinking about the pace of the testimony today? Defense has already stated they will agree with the State's case for the most part . . . .I guess they feel they have nothing to gain by asking any questions of the witnesses. I am wondering if the Defense is going to make some wild accusation that Logan was a threat to the child and that is why EJ kept baby Gabriel away from Logan (at this point it is the only thing I could see that might possibly garner some support for EJ). . . . what do others think?

What are people thinking about the pace of the testimony today? Defense has already stated they will agree with the State's case for the most part . . . .I guess they feel they have nothing to gain by asking any questions of the witnesses. I am wondering if the Defense is going to make some wild accusation that Logan was a threat to the child and that is why EJ kept baby Gabriel away from Logan (at this point it is the only thing I could see that might possibly garner some support for EJ). . . . what do others think?

I don't know what I think at this point. IMO its unreasonable that elizabeth has not produced the baby and she should never see the light of day until she does regardless of whether or not Logan was a threat(which he is not) especially after texting he was dead. But of course she will try to blame Logan, TS or anyone else she can think of........

Poor Logan had to lock himself in the office trying to stay away from that nutjob!!

She is a nutjob, for sure. Here poor Logan is being harassed by this evil witch wanting him to sign the adoption papers and when LE arrives she tells them Logan wont give her th baby... Uggggg

I'm so glad Logans father was smart enough getting Logan that tape recorder.

So far, I'm still of the opinion that the defense will only argue that, at the time EJ took Gabriel to Texas, Logan did not have any parental rights. He's hoping to win on some sort of technicality. I am praying it doesn't work.

I know a lot of people are upset that for all intents and purposes, little Gabriel's ultimate fate has nothing to do with this trial.

is there a place to replay todays testimony? I missed the 1st session then the last session was boring I misssed Logan's testimony grrr
BTW, guess Arinzona allows jewerly? EJ needs to ditch the gypsy earrings LOL

This break is lasting too long, it must be over for the day....thanks for telling us.

I think they dismissed for the day but just took a few minutes after court today to address Juror #2's request to have a day off next week to take care of some work issues.

So far, I'm still of the opinion that the defense will only argue that, at the time EJ took Gabriel to Texas, Logan did not have any parental rights. He's hoping to win on some sort of technicality. I am praying it doesn't work.

I know a lot of people are upset that for all intents and purposes, little Gabriel's ultimate fate has nothing to do with this trial.

Well, except that won't work, since Logan & EJ had already been to court & parental rights for Logan established before she left.

Only defense I can think of is that EJ was manipulated by TPS, and followed her instructions since TPS told her that an adoption attorney was providing the instructions through her.

JVM on HLN is supposed to talk about this case tonight . . .

JVM saying EJ looking like she is dressed more for night clubs rather than court. . . playing audio clips of EJ saying she suffocated Gabriel and put him in diaper bag and put him in the trash. JVM is outraged that Logan was unable to introduce info re: EJ saying "take that thing with you" referring to Gabriel. Marcia Clark saying it is more prejudicial than probative - playing devils advocate as she is not in favor of the Judge's ruling about not bringing in some of the things EJ had said or done previously. Audio clip saying LEO still believe they might find this child alive somewhere . . . . is it possible EJ said in fit of craziness and lashing out at Logan . . . she was found 2 times not fit for trial (mental health issues). TPS trial LEO thought baby Gabriel was alive @ the time of her trial. TPS argued with EJ in jail about the third party allegedly EJ gave baby to . . . .EJ said TPS was the one she gave the baby to and 3rd party was all set up by TPS . . . Tammie Smith called EJ a liar and said she deserved to be "under the bus".

OT . . . thanks n/t thought I was in here all by myself and just wasting my time . . .

Jon Lieberman says Gabriel was just a pawn in EJ's game . . . there have been landfill searches, private investigators involved, etc .. .

caller (Linda) said she refuses to call EJ a Mother but she is just Evil . . .

JVM says evil exists . . .

Wendy Walsh says we now know the baby was not dead @ the time she told Logan she had killed the baby . . . Gabriel was seen 10 days after she said that . . . never seen again . . . could still be alive.

JVM said EJ wearing sexy purple top, blue eye shadow, and earrings, . . . narcissism having a pity party . . . . people who do the worst things often see themselves as the victim.

Up next . . . GreenDay meltdown . . . .

You're not alone.

I'm listening to JVM now. This is such a sad case and so frustrating. I honestly don't understand the law sometimes. The jury should know everything. Logan's hands were tied because he wasn't allowed to say certain things. I saw him on the stand and he looks so empty, almost zombie like. Incredibly sad. I can't imagine the emotional restraints he has to endure.

She's evil. Poor baby Gabriel. Where is he? :(

Jon Lieberman says Gabriel was just a pawn in EJ's game . . . there have been landfill searches, private investigators involved, etc .. .

caller (Linda) said she refuses to call EJ a Mother but she is just Evil . . .

JVM says evil exists . . .

Wendy Walsh says we now know the baby was not dead @ the time she told Logan she had killed the baby . . . Gabriel was seen 10 days after she said that . . . never seen again . . . could still be alive.

JVM said EJ wearing sexy purple top, blue eye shadow, and earrings, . . . narcissism having a pity party . . . . people who do the worst things often see themselves as the victim.

Up next . . . GreenDay meltdown . . . .

BBM

Somebody got their facts wrong - Gabriel was last seen the day before she texted Logan saying she killed him.

BBM

Somebody got their facts wrong - Gabriel was last seen the day before she texted Logan saying she killed him.

I thought the same thing! That was the first time I had ever heard of 10 days prior . . .

Ready for Tuesday:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185640"]Elizabeth Johnson Trial - Day 3 - 2nd Day of Testimony, Tuesday, Sept 25 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I thought the same thing! That was the first time I had ever heard of 10 days prior . . .

I know! Where did that come from?? Maybe she's referring to one of the of the tips that came in that were never proven to be true. That would change everything if it was true. I've followed this case since day one and I've never heard anything about anyone seeing Gabriel 10 days later.. Weird, she sounded confident and was specific when she made the comment. I wish this was true. Sweet Gabriel, still praying for the little guy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blushybomb
Back