CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dylan does not look that happy in the photo in Walmart .

Then add in the fact the first night in a few months he went to visit his dad he had made plans with friends for the evening .

And his mum is the one who would know it Dylan would not want to go . At the end of the day it was also court ordered as well .

I do not get why she would lie as that does not help find Dylan .

He could have looked that way because he asked for something he didn't get or perhaps he wasn't happy that he couldn't go to friends?I never assumed she lied i meant just because DR didn't like to go to MR that's no evidence that he harmed DR.

All the time that has passed I still have seen nothing as far as evidence to convince me MR harmed his son.Its been stated DR didn't like going to his dads but ER is the only one i have heard stating that and that's not evidence IMO.His errands were verified that morning, Walmart/Md was verified.Nothing about the timing of call to LE bothers me i have two sons both have left without a note or call usually took 2 hours running by parks and friends to find them,maybe MR really felt like DR left with his friends or hitched a ride,IMO.What about the truck wouldn't there be hair, DNA, saliva or signs of struggle? If DR swung at MR before don't you think he would try like everything to defend himself? All this is simply IMO i just haven't seen no proof no evidence that would lead me to believe MR did something to DR not with what i have read in media so far.

we each see it differently, I'm on the fence but the number of coincidences or red flag details is concerning IMO ie no phone activity, MR changing Dylans plans, MR not being able to rouse Dylan, MR going off for 4 hours and returning to no Dylan, MR not calling the friends houses to check if Dylan was there after his text mesages have received no reply, MR not going to the friends houses until late afternoon close to dark, MR texting that Dylan was missing to ER, MR not returning calls or texts from ER or CR. And no sightings.

one or two things I'd be saying its possible, but this many I can't honestly say theres nothing to indicate he couldn't have done something to Dylan or to remove Dylan from sight.

K. But why :being home at dad's by 8pm is a big deal? No one ever said they had a curfew/expected @ MR home at a certain time = 8:00 pm (MT). The phone just quit working at 8:00 pm. Why the need to place DR at his dad's at that time? Explain that to me. TIA.
No, Ransom that is not what is said in my post.. post is reposted below for reference..I state that THE ISSUE OF WHEN THEY ARRIVED HOME IS NO SPECIFIC INDICATOR OF ANYTHING REGARDING THE CELL PHONE, PERIOD

and then I make another statement about my opinion on the phone ever being in the home, period.

Two different issues and clearly stated below that the arrival is of no specific indication of anything regarding my opinion on the cell phone.
Originally Posted by SmoothOperator
As a non-local from just reading what info is available per the internet+maps+you wonderful locals sharing your knowledge.. I agree that the likelihood of them being home at dad's by 8pm is slim.. and while that in and of itself is no specific indicator either way with the cell phone issue.. I am however of the very strong opinion that Dylan's cell phone never made it to dad's home.. but that's nothing more than jmo, tho

I just got here and I can see it was a joke, Seejay was trying to make a joke.

I see we are all still :pillowfight::pillowfight2:

Seajay and others who appreciated my humor last night and my donuts I'll try to have some tomorrow. I have to catch up on my sleep tonight!

It's the same thing over and over go. :blowkiss: I love all you guys but there are times where that horse just can't be beat anymore. It's best for me to just take a time out.

Still sitting very happily on my fence...:fence:

oh please please might you be so kind to share the donuts with me?..(hint hint I really like the lil' mini sized Hostess powdered donuts)..lol..

I could really use a little sugar fix right about now so I might could remove the toothpicks that are currently being used to prop open my eyelids..lol

hehe..guess its time for bed gotta be right back up in less than 3 hours..

All the time that has passed I still have seen nothing as far as evidence to convince me MR harmed his son.Its been stated DR didn't like going to his dads but ER is the only one i have heard stating that and that's not evidence IMO.His errands were verified that morning, Walmart/Md was verified.Nothing about the timing of call to LE bothers me i have two sons both have left without a note or call usually took 2 hours running by parks and friends to find them,maybe MR really felt like DR left with his friends or hitched a ride,IMO.What about the truck wouldn't there be hair, DNA, saliva or signs of struggle? If DR swung at MR before don't you think he would try like everything to defend himself? All this is simply IMO i just haven't seen no proof no evidence that would lead me to believe MR did something to DR not with what i have read in media so far.

I am leaning towards dad being involved somehow. I have no proof, obviously.

But here is my thinking. First, we know that dad is somewhat estranged from his 3 older sons. And we know that he has a volatile temper. And we know that there were a few things that might have set him off that night. The scowl in the text to mom says that Dylan might have been in a bad mood, and the picture in walmart shows a moody teen as well, imo. And we know they had to discuss Dylans desire to go to his friends first thing. So imo, there are things that show the potential for an argument that evening. No proof there was one, but definite possibility, imo.

Then you have the lack of communication after 8 pm Sunday night. Dad had a landline and a computer with wifi. And Dylan had a cell a charger and an
iPod. So there was no reason for him to be completely out of contact from 8 pm Sunday night until he was reported missing nearly 21 hrs later. :mad:

On top of that, I have bad feelings about dads lack of concern when he returned to an empty house monday morning. And his scolding the cops for not dragging the lake sooner made my hair stand up on the back of my neck. His two assertions, one that Dylan was in the lake, and the other, just as suddenly, saying that he probably hitched a ride and was long gone, also made me very wary.

And then I saw his huge grin, big old smile, right before a video interview. It creeped me out. He did a great job acting sad and concerned immediately afterward, but the smile was out of place, imo. But when a news reporter asked him to SPEAK DIRECTLY to Dylan, and he went into ' he was my whole world, no one knows how much I loved that kid..' :eek:

[I know that mom and brother also spoke in the past tense, but NOT when asked to speak directly to Dylan. Big difference, imo. ]

I am open to the possibility that a perp came and knocked on the door that morning and lured him away with the promise of a ride. And maybe dad is just a very unlucky guy who looks guilty because of his past indiscretions. But dad's window of opportunity is 21 hours. And a random perp had a much smaller window of opportunity. Although it is still possible.

oh please please might you be so kind to share the donuts with me?..(hint hint I really like the lil' mini sized Hostess powdered donuts)..lol..

I could really use a little sugar fix right about now so I might could remove the toothpicks that are currently being used to prop open my eyelids..lol

hehe..guess its time for bed gotta be right back up in less than 3 hours..

Night. I need to get some sleep as well. :eek:fftobed::countsheep:

Honestly, I see very little in common with Dylan's situation on this visit to his father, and most posters and their children and what they would do, etc. Dylan was ordered to be there. There had been recent battles to try to prevent it, apparently. His father probably did not know much about what Dylan would or would not do if left alone. It does seem to me that he treated Dylan not being there kind of casually, under the circumstances, and I don't mean because he ended up being missing, but because it sounds like he and Dylan were not exactly close.

It probably doesn't mean anything, but Dylan's face in the Walmart and/or airport photos do not show a kid happy to have arrived for a holiday visit.

JMOJMOJMOJMO
I actually find this really strange from my perspective. I fought a move-away custody battle with my ex and my parenting was never more cautious. I'm not saying MR was involved in Dylan's disappearance - just for me, fighting for my kids made me hyper-vigilant. Long-distance visitation isn't an automatic - likely, MR had to fight for it. Logically one might assume that if a parent is willing to undergo a heated court battle for their child it might make them less likely to harm their child(ren).

Unfortunately though this isn't always the case.

Dylan does not look that happy in the photo in Walmart .

Then add in the fact the first night in a few months he went to visit his dad he had made plans with friends for the evening .

And his mum is the one who would know it Dylan would not want to go . At the end of the day it was also court ordered as well .

I do not get why she would lie as that does not help find Dylan .

I think it is also court ordered that he had to live with his Mom. I'm sure a boy his age had rather stay in Bayview where his friends are.

Actually, if the plane had not been delayed, Sunday night would have been the 2nd night of his visit to his Dad's home.

I think it is also court ordered that he had to live with his Mom. I'm sure a boy his age had rather stay in Bayview where his friends are.

Actually, if the plane had not been delayed, Sunday night would have been the 2nd night of his visit to his Dad's home.

It may have been court ordered that he live with his mom, but I bet he had a say in it. He is 13 and the judge would have asked for his input as well.

And how do you know he wanted to stay in Bayfield? I know many kids in small towns who can't wait to move to a bigger more happening places.

And if his friends were so important, then why didnt he get up MONDAY morning? He supposedly went to bed by 9 pm.

MR has 3 older sons and is estranged from all 3 of them. What's up with that?

Where the heck did that come from? You're the one that brought the LISK up as example of someone that used a burn phone and it was Dylan that you speculated about having a burn phone so where does MR fit in?

I'm lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was joking. We were eliminating serial killers in this case, I thought.

I just got here and I can see it was a joke, Seejay was trying to make a joke.

I see we are all still :pillowfight::pillowfight2:

Seajay and others who appreciated my humor last night and my donuts I'll try to have some tomorrow. I have to catch up on my sleep tonight!

It's the same thing over and over go. :blowkiss: I love all you guys but there are times where that horse just can't be beat anymore. It's best for me to just take a time out.

Still sitting very happily on my fence...:fence:

Thanks for getting where I was coming from. It was a joke. When I realize things were getting too serious I left before the you know what hit the fan.

I haven't either. Mark's whereabouts that morning were verified early on. The SW found nothing that would help the investigation. MR is cooperating, he hasn't been named a suspect, and from what I gather, for all accounts, Mark loved his son and wanted to see him, enough that he went to court to fight for that right.

I was joking. We were eliminating serial killers in this case, I thought.

Whew, I'm really glad to hear that you were joking. I've been "in & out" today (well yesterday but I haven't went to sleep) and I was afraid I missed something that tied it all together.

I am waiting for evidence, because at this point hitching/abduction are still very possible. Maybe he took off walking because he was upset at MR and didn't wont to wait on him to return and maybe he didn't wont to ride with MR.Why would he not call mom from land line? Maybe because he didn't wont to tell her he was walking/hitching/to friends house because he knew she would say no or tell MR.The PC might be password protected maybe that is why he wasn't on there? IMO

Wonderfully stated. I cannot rule out an abduction or a deliberate disappearance and until I can I will not accuse MR . :fence:

I was gonna say that. LOL Someone disappeared Dylan. I don't think it's Mark because it was at the beginning of his visit that he went to court for. It was before he spent any time with him really. As someone stated earlier today, these types of disappearances usually occur somewhere towards the end of a visit, not at the beginning, not if it's the visiting parent.

Whether it was an abduction or deliberate, time will tell. But until those can be ruled out, I'm going to sit on my fence. :fence:

I am waiting for evidence, because at this point hitching/abduction are still very possible. Maybe he took off walking because he was upset at MR and didn't wont to wait on him to return and maybe he didn't wont to ride with MR.Why would he not call mom from land line? Maybe because he didn't wont to tell her he was walking/hitching/to friends house because he knew she would say no or tell MR.The PC might be password protected maybe that is why he wasn't on there?

Why didn't he contact his friends and say "hey, I'm late but Dad left without me so I'm finding my own way."?

This is bothering me...I have read that MR could not wake Dylan up the next morning, and also that he told Dylan he had to run some errands to which Dylan said 'Ok I understand'. Which one is it????

I was gonna say that. LOL Someone disappeared Dylan. I don't think it's Mark because it was at the beginning of his visit that he went to court for. It was before he spent any time with him really. As someone stated earlier today, these types of disappearances usually occur somewhere towards the end of a visit, not at the beginning, not if it's the visiting parent.

Whether it was an abduction or deliberate, time will tell. But until those can be ruled out, I'm going to sit on my fence. :fence:

BBM

I think the biggest question I've been asking myself is: If Mark is on one side of the fence, who is on the other side? :banghead:

I haven't either. Mark's whereabouts that morning were verified early on. The SW found nothing that would help the investigation. MR is cooperating, he hasn't been named a suspect, and from what I gather, for all accounts, Mark loved his son and wanted to see him, enough that he went to court to fight for that right.

Just because someone goes to court to fight 'for' their kid, it doesn't mean they are doing it because they love their kid. Sometimes they just want to fight with their ex.

My dad was an attorney. He spent his early years doing divorces. He hated it so much that he decided to do criminal cases instead, because there was less drama. lol

But he had a beautiful French Louis the 14th antique table in his office lobby. It was exquisite. People always commented on how beautiful it was. But the secret backstory was funny. He had a client who was in a contentious divorce and it carried on for years. The only thing left to battle over was that antique table. They fought over it for a few years, spending many times over it's value in attorneys fees. Finally, my dad's client won but he never ever came to pick it up. My dad kept it in his lobby until he retired. LOL

Whew, I'm really glad to hear that you were joking. I've been "in & out" today (well yesterday but I haven't went to sleep) and I was afraid I missed something that tied it all together.

Naw, you didn't miss anything. I didn't even know what a burner phone was until I started reading up on the LISK case. That's why I brought it up. Someone listed uses for one, and I added that. It was sort of tongue in cheek but there isn't an emoticon for that. LOL It was one of those "useless information" things on the subject.

Then we started eliminating serial killers here so I was playing along. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeTarot