Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Syracuse, NY – Authorities are looking for a Chenango County woman who has been missing since Tuesday when she told her husband she was driving to Syracuse to shop at Destiny USA.

Jennifer L. Ramsaran, 36, of Sheff Road, in the Town of New Berlin, was last seen leaving her home on Tuesday, Chenango County Sheriff’s deputies said.

She was driving a maroon 2006 Chrysler Town and Country minivan with a New York license plate of EFA1962

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2012/12/authorities_say_missing_woman.html

I have only read the first article... Not any of the thread... But thanks for starting this thread!

I hope she is found safe and sound!:please:

Losing her phone is concerning... To me...

JMO

I don't know. I've reached out to some people who obviously know Jennifer, all to no avail. If it remains this silent and there are no updates, I don't see what we can do. Hangin' in here, hoping for some 'good' news!

and iirc, someone on the fb was saying that the websites (like us) are taking this "different hair color way out of context..they were saying that she had just had her hair done but had not had any pics with the new color,( I am paraphrasing here ) so, if they would just tell us WHAT COLOR rather than saying she MAY HAVE CHANGED HER HAIR COLOR...those two statements couldnt be more different and i dont know what they would suppose one would gather from the way that the missing poster has it phrased?moo

Missing from Sheff Road.

Sheff Road, South New Berlin, New Berlin, NY, United States
http://goo.gl/maps/Xpbzn

Chenango Sheriff

The Chenango County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a missing person complaint. The missing person: Jennifer L. Ramsaran, age 36, Sheff Road in the Town of New Berlin was last seen leaving her residence on the morning of December 11, 2012. Jennifer told her husband she was going to Destiny USA in Syracuse to shop. She left in a 2006 Chrysler Town and Country minivan, color maroon with New York registration EFA1962. Jennifer’s cell phone was located on December 12, 2012 on State Route 23 in the Town of Plymouth.
Jennifer may have changed her hair color and style prior to leaving on Tuesday.
The Sheriff’s Office is asking anyone with information to contact the Sheriff’s Office at 607-334-2000 option 1. All calls will be kept confidential.

http://www.facebook.com/chenango.sheriff

Sheff Rd looks to be pretty out in the woods, just sayin

Yes, I noticed that. Her cousin mentioned it, which was how I found her FB. But there's just.. nothing.

Until I read about the phone I wondered if she might have gone off the road on the way to Syracuse. Her phone was found by the side of the road near Plymouth, maybe 20 minutes from home.

Is it reported who found the phone?

Was it LE...family member(s)... Friend(s)...?

TIA

According to FB postings her daughters B day was yesterday :(

I had a look on Google Maps and Norwich looks midway between where her phone was located along Route 23 in Plymouth, and her home in New Berlin. So did she drive out that far then the vehicle came back, with or without her; did she never leave Norwich and someone else threw the phone out; or did she get into another vehicle in Norwich?

That begs the question who actually saw her leaving? Husband, ok, but who else?

Okay.... Here is a litany of questions...

1.). Did husband SEE her leave... Or was he away at work and they talked/texted/ by phone... Or did she tell him before he left for work?

2.). Who reported her missing... And at what time?

If husband wasn't home/was at work... Did neighbors see her leaving?
(I assume her kid(s) were at school due to comment on FB page of fellow sports mom whose daughter plays and goes to school with Jennifer's daughter...

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member