CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. Thanks for that.

Still no baby? We need to plan you a virtual baby shower, the sooner the better. Surely you will go into labor right as you are expected to make an appearance.

I went into labor with my first 12 hours before I was scheduled to be induced. He still has a habit of showing up at the very last minute.

He's been gone for a month and a half. We're dancing around it but we all know what the odds are at this point.

This was a bitter divorce with constant hearings for eight years..

Do you have any thoughts at all that one parent might have abducted Dylan?

Honestly I can see that!

Honestly I can see that!

Which parent? And where is Dylan being held all this time?

I wonder how much it hurt the case, if at all, by not searching the home properly a lot sooner. And why it was not done at once when the FBI came in around the 23rd, I think.

I don't think it hurt the case at all. <modsnip>. KWIM

Moo

I don't think it hurt the case at all. <modsnip>. KWIM

Moo

I think no matter what you believe- the who, the what, etc- that delay was detrimental. Would have found out much sooner if he was ever there- or not.

just putting things into perspective...

Thurs 11/29 - MR's home & vehicles were searched and that afternoon he did an in-depth interview with all law enforcement including FBI

Fri 11/30 - Lt Shupe states they are looking at it as a criminal investigation

Sun 12/2 - MR tells the Denver Post he's hired a criminal defense attorney (did he hire an attorney on Fri 11/30 or Sat 12/1?...I doubt he hired an atty on Sunday 12/2.)

Mon 12/3 - ER tells Nancy Grace that both she & MR had taken polygraphs and MR's was inconclusive (when did they take them? Thurs 11/29, Friday 11/30? or Monday 12/3?)

those 5 days above look pretty "action packed" IMO

I'm not here playing scientist trying to come up with typical/atypical variations. I study criminal behavior. I observe criminal behavior. I work with criminal mentalities. I think like a cop. Short, sweet, simple. There will always be an "interesting" case that goes against known variables (note, I did say this isn't 100%), however, in plain everyday English...most criminals behave the same way consistently and have anticipated reactions. They also tell on themselves if you know what to look for. Beyond that, what you are attempting to get into would require several years and multiple experts to even begin debating the issue.

Would I ever love to talk to you further!!!

It's taken me 5 hours to get caught up on the thread. WoW, you guys have been busy.

I believe I read where someone said that MH owns some type of company out of Colorado Springs and has for awhile.

So does that mean Elaine and family moved there once they became engaged? Not that it matters.

My point being, I wonder how upsetting that was to Mark. I mean his ex-wife and children moved 6 hours away to start a new home life with Elaine's first husband. Talk about losing control over the situation.

I could see this being a major stressor.

JMO

Probably not a lot more stressful than it would have been if he were to reunite with his first wife (sorry az, I know it would never happen) and was asked to rear her child she had with the man she appeared to leave him for. I'm not insinuating anything about MH; what I'm trying to point out is that all of the involved parties seem to have more love for Dylan than they have dislike for each other. I don't see how either position suggests murder or whatever else people believe MR did to DR. IMO

I would answer your questions, but we aren't allowed to discuss anything about anyone other than MR that hasn't been in MSM or on the official FB page.

Honestly I can see that!

I don't! Because then what?

Which parent? And where is Dylan being held all this time?

Either!

Both parents must have been near their breaking point.

Honestly I can see ER so fed up with the whole thing. I am sure ER could sense how unhappy Dylan was with this court ordered trip and the disappointment he was feeling not seeing his friends that evening. Then Dylan being left alone while MR once again visits his attorney leaving Dylan all alone.

She sends somebody to get him.

I can see MR with removing Dylan and taking control and putting ER through this.

This was a terrible situation.

Moo

Day 9: Monday, Nov. 26

The FBI officially joins the investigation.

I think no matter what you believe- the who, the what, etc- that delay was detrimental. Would have found out much sooner if he was ever there- or not.

Possibly they knew he was never there because they (LE) have never said that the tracking dogs picked up his scent there, have they?

Possibly they knew he was never there because they (LE) have never said that the tracking dogs picked up his scent there, have they?

Remember to the corner discussed on FB? and some unspecified bloodhound activity on MSM. all I remember

Either!

Both parents must have been near their breaking point.

Honestly I can see ER so fed up with the whole thing. I am sure ER could sense how unhappy Dylan was with this court ordered trip and the disappointment he was feeling not seeing his friends that evening. Then Dylan being left alone while MR once again visits his attorney leaving Dylan all alone.

She sends somebody to get him.

I can see MR with removing Dylan and taking control and putting ER through this.

This was a terrible situation.

Moo

How would Elaine learnt he was left alone that morning? Remember there has been no report of any contact from Dylan since the night before.

It was stated somewhere that the dogs had tracked a scent to the one intersection, but they couldn't be sure it was Dylan's scent because they didn't have an article with a clean scent to use with them. I think it may be in the time line in the drop box. I know it was discussed a while back and someone had posted the link. LE really hasn't said much. They stated when he first disappeared that they wouldn't comment or release information, something like that about an open case.

It's not that odd. I really hate to say this, but ER knows subconsciously what has happened to her baby. She knows.

I thought she knew from the start and that's what she was trying to tell us. Then denial and hope set in, but she still knows. So heartbreaking.
Jmo

We have discussed the idea of a parent hiding Dylan and it just makes no sense, IMO. They would have to imprison him, not hide him, at this stage. He is a sociable boy with lots of friends and interests and is not going to willingly stay away someplace, without companions or social media or school. So he would be a hostage and not even with a parent, as they have both been visible but with some stand-in. And for what purpose? To end up in prison? I am sure both of these parents are aware of the consequences of defying court orders, and this would be much worse.

Remember to the corner discussed on FB? and some unspecified bloodhound activity on MSM. all I remember

It was stated somewhere that the dogs had tracked a scent to the one intersection, but they couldn't be sure it was Dylan's scent because they didn't have an article with a clean scent to use with them. I think it may be in the time line in the drop box. I know it was discussed a while back and someone had posted the link. LE really hasn't said much. They stated when he first disappeared that they wouldn't comment or release information, something like that about an open case.

BBM

The FB stuff was all rumor - therefore, the scent the dogs followed could have belonged to anyone.

In the first 12/24/48 hours they were using the tracking dogs because they thought he had ran away but they have also said they realized early on that this was a criminal investigation. I don't recall reading that they even used the scent items that were brought from his home (unless they used the items later for around the lake and the spot checks they did).

JMO

We have discussed the idea of a parent hiding Dylan and it just makes no sense, IMO. They would have to imprison him, not hide him, at this stage. He is a sociable boy with lots of friends and interests and is not going to willingly stay away someplace, without companions or social media or school. So he would be a hostage and not even with a parent, as they have both been visible but with some stand-in. And for what purpose? To end up in prison? I am sure both of these parents are aware of the consequences of defying court orders, and this would be much worse.

ITA. I don't envision how this could be an abduction by a relative. What are you going to do with a 13 year old all this time? He has to go to school, etc. He isn't going to be happy just sitting in some hidden place somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500