The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching rerun of opening, defense on now. Just showed the t-shirt that has "Travis Alexander's" on the front of it. It would be a hoot if Prosecution would show the whole t-shirt!

Why? What else is on the t-shirt? TIA

http://www.kpho.com/story/20623286/friend-recalls-slain-ex-roommate-arias-as-friends
20623286_BG2.jpg

He will totally annihilate her :please: If she is following the advice of her Attorneys perhaps she wont take the stand. Then again there seems to be a definite "chill" at that Defense Table.

I know this sounds child-like, but I must say it -- Bravo, you are so right about that "chill" over there. You can almost see it -- it's like icicles are hanging over & around the DT table.

Her attorneys just don't like her. Period.

It's like they were kids standing in line at a party waiting for their little favor-bag. All the other kids got candy or yoyos, or slinkies, and they got a pair of stinky socks.
icon8.gif

Yep, they got the booby-prize. And even it was fake.
icon10.gif

I know this sounds child-like, but I must say it -- Bravo, you are so right about that "chill" over there. You can almost see it -- it's like icicles are hanging over & around the DT table.

Her attorneys just don't like her. Period.

It's like they were kids standing in line at a party waiting for their little favor-bag. All the other kids got candy or yoyos, or slinkies, and they got a pair of stinky socks.
icon8.gif

Yep, they got the booby-prize. And even it was fake.
icon10.gif

I get the impression that neither of Arias's attorneys like one another, too. It does seem quite icy at that table.

It was not meant to be funny.......

the part referring to her not needing lube is what made me laugh.....reminded me of her scary buttshot....at that point it was laugh or cry at the memory. i chose laugh.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

She went there to killl him. Travis was going to die whether he had sex with her or not.

That's what I think too. But I also think she wanted a little nookie first!
Jmo

So I did some searching back in the threads last night and found the links to JA's "bits" that y'all have been talking about. LOL. And read your responses and I was dying of laughter. You guys are so hilarious. "Backing trucks up into those holes" lmao!! But seriously that, she's weird down there for sure. I wonder if she had a problem at birth and had to have surgery. Because that's not normal

the part referring to her not needing lube is what made me laugh.....reminded me of her scary buttshot....at that point it was laugh or cry at the memory. i chose laugh.

I am sure many of us here will be damaged goods for years to come, I can not even fathom the amount of therapy I will need personally.

I'm thinking the States CIC was so short is cause he laid it all out in the opening.

Opening statements are not evidence and don't necessarily cover all aspects of what will be presented. It's a roadmap of what the state is intending to show.

It was kept short because Martinez put on just enough witnesses to prove the charges without overwhelming the jury and he is saving some witnesses for the rebuttal, depending on what the defense does in their CIC.

So I did some searching back in the threads last night and found the links to JA's "bits" that y'all have been talking about. LOL. And read your responses and I was dying of laughter. You guys are so hilarious. "Backing trucks up into those holes" lmao!! But seriously that, she's weird down there for sure. I wonder if she had a problem at birth and had to have surgery. Because that's not normal

After reading your post gave me a horrible thought, Travis being said to be a virgin, what if he thought all women were to look like that!

This is really dumb....but it has been bothering me. Re-watching 48 hrs the very beginning she says "My name is Jodi Arias and I am accused of killing my friend Travis." As soon as she opened her mouth I knew she was starting her lies. I can't explain why this statement bothered me. Maybe the way she said it? She referred to him as a friend.....but it seemed so fake when she said it. I mean take away all the huge evidence against her and that statement would still bother me and I can't put my finger on why. Why THIS of all things (instead of whether bullet or kinifing came first or The Great Shower Controversy of 2013) is bothering me I can't explain.

After reading your post gave me a horrible thought, Travis being said to be a virgin, what if he thought all women were to look like that!

I had the same thought. He had no "point of reference" :blushing:

I think the back of the t-shirt says "Be Better Blog" (or the title of his website).

Wow I didn't even know that. That's not a symbol of possession then LOL. That's just promoting his business. Wowza

This is really dumb....but it has been bothering me. Re-watching 48 hrs the very beginning she says "My name is Jodi Arias and I am accused of killing my friend Travis." As soon as she opened her mouth I knew she was starting her lies. I can't explain why this statement bothered me. Maybe the way she said it? She referred to him as a friend.....but it seemed so fake when she said it. I mean take away all the huge evidence against her and that statement would still bother me and I can't put my finger on why. Why THIS of all things (instead of whether bullet or kinifing came first or The Great Shower Controversy of 2013) is bothering me I can't explain.

Not dumb. I think it's creepy. It's like she is casually spouting off the name of a book. No emotion. Just monotone.

I got that, too, fragile. I think it may be because he was obviously so much more than a friend to her, in her mind. He was her obsession. She's trying to play that down and this sort of deception comes through in not just her voice but her words as well. She's trying to hide how possessively she felt about him. JMHO and MOO.

I am sure many of us here will be damaged goods for years to come, I can not even fathom the amount of therapy I will need personally.

I’m almost at a loss for words over the explicit photos of JA. I personally feel that they didn’t need to be shown and am still trying to figure out what the prosecution hoped to gain by submitting them as evidence. If anything, my opinion of the prosecution is less than it was when this trial started. I’m all for people doing whatever they BOTH agree on but something that vivid belongs behind closed doors and IMO demeans BOTH parties by being shown to the world….that includes the explicit photos of TA. If he were my son, I would be aghast to see them shown during a trial. Evidence of them having sex could have been presented in a more acceptable way.

I sat on a jury for a child molestation case and rather than show photos of the child’s genitalia the State had drawings showing the damage done to the child……that was vivid enough.

I think the back of the t-shirt says "Be Better Blog" (or the title of his website).

Hi, TaRazza. To me, that t-shirt is typical of Travis' playful, sometimes over-the-top sense of humor. That Jodi (who is beaming in the photograph) attempted to transform it into an emblem of a relationship seems equally characteristic.

Hey guys :) thanks for giving me something to read while we wait for the trial to resume!
I was just on fb and seen Nancy has this posted: Just revealed: police catch Jodi Arias on secret surveillance packing boxes, preparing to flee right before her arrest! And new evidence is uncovered: police found a 9mm gun inside Jodi Arias’ grandparents home & knives hidden inside a box of books. Why didn’t prosecutors present this evidence at trial? Was that a mistake?
http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

I know I had 'heard' about her possibly trying to flee, but this is the first I'm hearing about knives and a gun being found. (IIRC the 9mm wouldn't be the murder weapon, but still interesting)

I tried to hit the link in nancy's status, but it's all old news. Just curious if this is the first we are hearing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BISHWHETT