The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Temple worthy is pretty much living to a higher standard as a Morman
such as no caffeine, cigarettes, alcohol or sex.

Thank you!

So ... if one is not "temple worthy", could that also mean that person would not be eligible to marry in the temple? TIA

After reading the following, BBM:
"[Arias] was totally obsessed with him," Hughes said. "She wouldn't let him go. Whenever he would try to sever all ties, she would threaten to kill herself ... He would tell her he didn't want anything to do with her, and she would show up at his house. We knew it was her. We didn't want it to be her, but [we] just knew it was."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/29/jodi-arias_n_1174274.html
I can’t help but wonder if that last eerie photo of TA in the shower was when TA saw JA with the knife/gun pointed at herself as a fake sign of impending suicide.

Could JA have subsequently dropped the camera as TA lunged toward her in his attempt to disarm her from hurting herself and JA intentionally and premeditatedly turned the knife/gun on TA?

Female Stalkers, Part 2: Checklist of Stalking and Harassment Behaviors

And this fits the profile of a female stalker.

•Hacking into your computer, email, Facebook accounts, etc. (i.e., electronic stalking).
•Threatening to harm/kill herself.
•Threatening to harm/kill you.
•Verbally abusing you.
•Physically abusing you.
•Psychologically abusing you.
•Vandalizing your property or a loved one’s property.
* Forcing you or tricking you into having sex

http://www.shrink4men.com/2011/02/1...ecklist-of-stalking-and-harassment-behaviors/

"[Arias] was totally obsessed with him," Hughes said. "She wouldn't let him go. Whenever he would try to sever all ties, she would threaten to kill herself ... He would tell her he didn't want anything to do with her, and she would show up at his house. We knew it was her. We didn't want it to be her, but [we] just knew it was."
I can’t help but wonder if that last eerie photo of TA in the shower was when TA saw JA with the knife/gun pointed at herself as a fake sign of impending suicide.

Could JA have subsequently dropped the camera as TA lunged toward her in his attempt to disarm her from hurting herself and JA intentionally and premeditatedly turned the knife/gun on TA?

I was always under the impression that a narcissist would never kill their precious self.

I still think that last pic of TA is her holding the gun on him. :moo:

I think that is very plausible, great thought!

I also feel like this scenario could really fit.

I was always under the impression that a narcissist would never kill their precious self.

I still think that last pic of TA is her holding the gun on him. :moo:

I tried to indicate that the possible suicide threat in my scenario would have been a ruse by including the term "fake".

However, it is possible JA was pointing the knife/gun at TA. Only JA knows and she's proven herself to be a liar, so I'm not certain we'll ever know for sure.

Can't imagine how abusive a guy could be when you only were together as a couple for five months and you lived apart for much of the relationship. Not to mention, she drove across state lines to visit him and ends up killing him. I don't see how an expert can spin this in Jodi's favor. :moo:

This is what I think also. The "honeymoon" on "in love" phase of a new relationship usually lasts 9 - 18 months and THEN the issues start to come out. As someone posted days ago, in five short months their relationship got very intense very quickly. Most couples are on their best behavior for at least 3 months and stay in the "in love" period for 9, 12, or 18 months before ugly or uncomfortable things start to happen. That's when the "work" of the relationship begins. How much abuse could she endured in 5 short months especially since they did not live together?

Even if he did say such a thing she's a grown woman. A lot of men like women dressed like school girls. Doesn't make them pedophiles. This girl is a trip!

She's just drawing at straws...
Imo

This is a different rental car she was packing the night before they arrested her.

wow, I missed the whole "different gun, different rental car" last night. Must of had way to much vino. But I have to drink while watching NG...otherwise I would loose my mind. lol

Thanks for the advice but meeting men in my future is neither necessary nor wanted. I am blessed many times over by being married to a wonderful man for almost 30 beautiful years. But thanks anyway.:)

Never said loose women either.

I think you missed my point - I was making a joke-!
You said something about how you never met a man who didn't love it when woman would readily engage in any type of sex. There ARE men- believe it or not -who are not just out after whatever type of sex they can get. Despite the fact that you never met any, these men do exist. I know some and I am married a long time too.

This is a different rental car she was packing the night before they arrested her.

Would wonder what funds Jodi had that would be used to pay for rental car and her planned travels?

Thanks Really? :)

Yes, JA was packing up her car when they arrested her. NG kept saying that JA was fleeing, but it just didn't feel that way to me.

First welcome to Websleuths.

LE had her under surveillance so something she did or said gave them the impression she was about to flee. jmo

Would wonder what funds Jodi had that would be used to pay for rental car and her planned travels?

According to what I just read the rental car was brought to her. It would be interesting to see who rented the vehicle. jmo

Awright, y'all had me rethinking my gun-first theory, especially OceanBlueEyes. You've made some good points. Again, we may never know.

Here is someone who is thinking the same thing I am. Many say that the knife-first makes it sound like she planned on making him suffer more. I think the "stolen" handgun (probably the same gun), shows all the premeditation that the jury needs.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/01/22/what-really-killed-travis-alexander

I have asked this question countless times and nobody seems to know,lol.:twocents:

I would be curious to see the type of knives JA had packed away and any reason, if any, she gave for having them in her possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173