Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly does an unemployed paralegal do? :floorlaugh:

This cracked me the hell up!!! :floorlaugh:

They "relax."

ETA: They can pretend to read a book while relaxing too, if they want.

All this is is a spin on FCA, trying to keep her in the news with something to mystify and enrage the public.

Releasing pictures from over the years like they are new photos when they are actually money grabbing deals. I agree that the picture of her reading on the beach was probably from her Ohio stay.

I would question her resident requirements. Does her residence within the 180 days (6 mos) need to be in one place? She stayed at the church, then with one PI and then another, at West Palm Beach. She's supposedly staying in a condo in Cape Canaveral and/or Cocoa Beach but files the BK papers across the state in Tampa.

Can they be moving her around the state trying to play games?

Reminds me of the old song "Games People Play".

They "relax."

ETA: They can pretend to read a book while relaxing too, if they want.

Oh, you're killing me here! hahahaha!

I'm slow but I think I am getting it now. She is going to switch careers from Event Manager to Paralegal while continuing to live off of air, gift cards and non-monetary donations from her supporters. So really, nothing at all has changed over the past 5 years or so.

What the heck did I do wrong? I actually have to WORK for my keep. grrrr! I wanna be an unemployed paralegal too darn it!

Can you EVEN imagine the liability??? Seriously. I haven't even been able to address the paralegal stuff because it just makes me furious. I have no doubt she has learned a few things over the past 4 years, but she has no business EVER being trusted to keep anything in confidence (which is absolutely vital) or having access to personal records of clients.

I never thought about a convicted felon being able to be certified as a paralegal. Not sure if she could receive ABA certification, but lots of people call themselves paralegals and are not certified. And, many of them with lots of experience are really good. However, most paralegals have to also be notaries. I'm not sure that you can pass clearance as a notary public if you are a convicted felon. Thank goodness I have never had to worry about it. ;)

Hi, I dont think she would be bondable either.She wont even be able to leave the Country, maybe yes to a third world country.:floorlaugh:

Greene is now saying that FCA would make a good paralegal. Where have we heard that before?

Doesn't that bring back memories of when CA sent a letter to FCA saying that maybe Andrea Lyons could help her get into Law School? (Can't find a good link.)

But did find that -

Ann Finnell said - according to one of her lawyers, that may include a career in law. (trying to watch the 10% copyright)

And -
Cheney Mason said the FCA said she wants to be a lawyer when she gets out. Mason did explain it is not a realistic possibility with her record.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20510089,00.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20081054-504083.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20081054-504083.html

July 20, 2011 12:15 PM

excerpt:

Casey Anthony wants to become a lawyer, attorney Cheney Mason says

Mason told CBS affiliate WTSP that Anthony is very sharp and read nearly all of the 28,000 documents throughout the trial.
Mason added, "She told me, 'When I get out, I want to be a lawyer. When I get out, I want to work in your office.'"
Mason did explain it is not a realistic possibility with her record. Cheney told the station that his main goal for Anthony is for her to be safe.

It is hilarious to me how fast Mason backed off FCA working in HIS OFFICE!
Funny that she is also not working in the law offices of Baez, Greene, Chmelir, Sims, Fryer or even in the office of P.I. Jerry Lyons nor P.I. Pat McKenna.

Could you help with the questions I had earlier?

How can someone BK with the vague/incomplete document she filed?

Most of the creditors didn't have a timeline, a description of what the debt is for, and most importantly, a total amount due for each item.

Come on! She has to know what she owes for A Lyon, A Finnell, etc etc etc...but they didn't list those amounts.

Is that so "we" couldn't see them or ?

I would hope and/or assume a judge would kick it all back and make them give the specific details during the process.

Personally, I wish the judge would kick it out right now, at the beginning, and not accept it as a legitimate filing until it was more complete, but that's just me, LOL

TIA if you, or any other legal person could answer.

First of all, every single of one of the 'expert witnesses' and 'attorneys' agreed to work for JAC wages the minute Baez filed for and got her declared indigent. So why would anyone submit HER a bill when they were all forwarded to JAC for payment?

She say's she owe's Baez $500,000 ? :floorlaugh: Then there was more to their agreement than just his legal services for getting her acquitted.

And why list some of her attorney's but not ALL of them? "Hand holding" and "coddling the killer" should bring at least some compensation for Dorothy Sims.

Couldn't resist :great:

First of all, every single of one of the 'expert witnesses' and 'attorneys' agreed to work for JAC wages the minute Baez filed for and got her declared indigent. So why would anyone submit HER a bill when they were all forwarded to JAC for payment?

She say's she owe's Baez $500,000 ? :floorlaugh: Then there was more to their agreement than just his legal services for getting her acquitted.

And why list some of her attorney's but not ALL of them? "Hand holding" and "coddling the killer" should bring at least some compensation for Dorothy Sims.

Couldn't resist :great:

$500,000 would really not be out of line for a case of the magnitude of this one.

Maybe her other attorneys DID agree to represent her pro bono (unlike Baez), and that's why they're not listed? I can't really remember what CM said when he started on the case.

What really irks my butt, is her wanting closure...... She has no right to closure, IMHO. So, May I express artistically my disgust with her little quote?
http://www.kpho.com/story/20714160/casey-anthony-declares-bankruptcy-talks-exclusively-to-cbs-5

hinkytape-1.jpg

Can you EVEN imagine the liability??? Seriously. I haven't even been able to address the paralegal stuff because it just makes me furious. I have no doubt she has learned a few things over the past 4 years, but she has no business EVER being trusted to keep anything in confidence (which is absolutely vital) or having access to personal records of clients.

I never thought about a convicted felon being able to be certified as a paralegal. Not sure if she could receive ABA certification, but lots of people call themselves paralegals and are not certified. And, many of them with lots of experience are really good. However, most paralegals have to also be notaries. I'm not sure that you can pass clearance as a notary public if you are a convicted felon. Thank goodness I have never had to worry about it. ;)

If it took JB eight years to get admitted to the FL bar - what do you think is the over / under on OCA passing the paralegal certification? 300 years?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-trial-defense-attorney-jose-baez/story?id=13784113

"It has taken a while for Baez to establish himself as a defense lawyer. Despite graduating from law school in 1997, the Navy veteran was denied admission to the Florida bar for eight years until 2005."

After you wont be able to refer to her as FCA...great justice system...NOT

After you wont be able to refer to her as FCA...great justice system...NOT

She is a wrongly acquitted murderer and her wiping out two misdemeanor convictions plus all her monetary debts will not change the fact that she has been convicted of multiple felonies.

She is a wrongly acquitted murderer and her wiping out two misdemeanor convictions plus all her monetary debts will not change the fact that she has been convicted of multiple felonies.

and she will FOREVER be known as "orlando's OJ" in my eye and probably alot of others eyes too...literally gotten away with murder...of her own child. sure she may not technically gotten convicted of that, but all the same, she will be the telfon princess ( or queen by now, the way everything keeps sliding off) as well as fca and orlandos OJ:twocents:

I think we all saw "her dog" Smoochie on the videos she did shortly after her release from jail on her so called diaries.

Am I the only one who thought - "Okay, this is FCA talking - what are the chances she's being truthful and this is actually her dog - because she doesn't do repetitive tasks so caring for a dog or a child- they would never hold her attention." To me the dog was simply another accessory and likely belonged to someone in the church property and would wander in from time to time looking for attention. Which FCA gave it, while she was in front of her computer camera. One more thing to show off as "hers". "Aren't I cute and isn't my little dog cute too? Oohh, look at me. Paris has a little dog and so do I! All stars have a little dog."

Still, the SNL skit was a classic and that's the last we saw of it because she surely hates being made fun of. :floorlaugh:
This brought to mind that classic line from the "The Wizard of Oz"...

I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog, too. lol (except in my book, she's anything but pretty)

Sorry, it's been a looong day!

Posters have mentioned here and there that FCA has come out..... into the news again (had to think about how to phrase that) because of the Jody Arias trial.

I wonder if FCA and her Defense Team supporters and advisors think in some sick place in their mind that FCA actually looks good next to Jody....:waitasec:

After all, the crime FCA was accused of .....:banghead: wasn't full of stab wounds and slit throats and blood all over the place...the details were so tidy - a neat garbage bag or two...some duct tape......:furious:

I can picture those thoughts as a "reasoning" for all this press right now..........:furious: :furious: :furious: ........Weird logic from a social media consultant....:banghead: :banghead:

This brought to mind that classic line from the "The Wizard of Oz"...

I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too. lol (except in my book, she's anything but pretty)

Sorry, it's been a looong day!

Are we in a full moon? Cause I understood that one perfectly! Look at what I just posted...its been creeping around the back of my brain for a couple of days- just had to let it out....:banghead:

Are we in a full moon? Cause I understood that one perfectly! Look at what I just posted...its been creeping around the back of my brain for a couple of days- just had to let it out....:banghead:

indeed it is a full moon...it was (other night) so yeah probably still feeling the effects of it :floorlaugh:

Posters have mentioned here and there that FCA has come out..... into the news again (had to think about how to phrase that) because of the Jody Arias trial.

I wonder if FCA and her Defense Team supporters and advisors think in some sick place in their mind that FCA actually looks good next to Jody....:waitasec:

After all, the crime FCA was accused of .....:banghead: wasn't full of stab wounds and slit throats and blood all over the place...the details were so tidy - a neat garbage bag or two...some duct tape......:furious:

I can picture those thoughts as a "reasoning" for all this press right now..........:furious: :furious: :furious: ........Weird logic from a social media consultant....:banghead: :banghead:

i admit i haven't followed jodi's case much, i know what she is accused of. what i wonder is did jodi google how to slit a throat or foolproof stabbing?:floorlaugh:

im probably gonna get holy hades or what have you, but in apperances only i think jodi is way prettier than fca is. ( just a pity of what jodi did) even as a brunette vs the blonde, jodi wins hands down.so is that why fca may be feeling to come up in the news to take jodi's thunder if you will? it IS a bit interesting how jodi is trying to tone her looks down, like FCA did for her trial. very interesting coincidence right there.

MAIN difference is IMO jodi will probably get convicted as should have FCA

I can't tolerate watching JVM but here is the transcript to her show from last night..
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1301/28/ijvm.01.html

You will need to scroll down past all the Jodi Arias stuff, about two thirds down the page she starts discussing Casey's bankruptcy, with an attorney, a book agent, Adam Longo and others...
Hopefully what they say about Casey's chances for making blood money from any publisher are true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz