jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #53 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody hangs up on Jodi.......
holy spinning heads and puking pea soup!
she is WAY more crazy than I would have ever imagined!!!!!!!!

Seems to me that she is way crazy for stabbing TA 29 times, slashing his throat from ear to ear and shooting him with a gun:waitasec:

Didn't Jodi try to get Travis' car from his sister saying he wanted her to have it? Was it in that letter?

I think today Juan got across that Travis did nothing to make Jodi fear for her life, that Jodi kept changing her stories and lying to fit the evidence law enforcement had, and that Jodi was the aggressor in most of her relationships, even in high school.

I'm sure there is a reason to his madness, but I wonder why JM is not tying up any of his loose ends right now. Everything is a cliffhanger. Is he just trying to mess with her to get her rattled? I wonder if the jury can hold on much longer. She is so freaking annoying so I wonder if they are just zoning out.

I love the way Juan inflects, "WELL...." when she's said something ridiculously wrong.

And oh my gosh, those interview clips where she acts all starry-eyed and smiley over her DEAD BOYFRIEND THAT SHE KILLED. The explanation of why she smiled in her mug shot? That is some scary excrement and frankly, if I were on the jury, that would be about all I needed for Murder One.

video's back on...playing her interview about MM I think. It's off now.

I am shocked when she realized the guy hung up, she didn't just drive over and see if he was ok, did he mean to do that, is he having Verizon issues, no matter, here I am now so we can talk in person, for a long time.

I can't believe how absolutely exhausting she is. I can't imagine having to deal with her in real life.

Thanks to those of you who were talking about getting dinner in the crockpot earlier. You inspired me and I'm so glad I don't have to try and figure out what to make for dinner now that my brain feels like oatmeal.

Calling Travis "promiscuous".

Another opportunity to turn that knife a little bit more on Travis.

Unreal.

Jury...make note of that one!

I think it's important to remember that the Jury has never seen that 48 hours video, so a lot of that would be new to them--am I correct about that?

Since she has a much better car than Travis' BMW does anyone know what she drove?

I get it - she "breaks up" with guys and then finds ridiculous reasons to reinsert herself in their lives.

Bingo. Or like needing to switch cars with an ex-bf, or stating that she is going to move out of state to put "distance" between them. You name it. Everything she said and did with each of these men were manipulations. And towards the end Travis caught on to it. And realized everything she did was a manipulation and game to get herself twisted back into his life.

I think we can all now fully understand that look on his face in the last shower picture of him alive. He realized he fell for another manipulation.

I think today Juan got across that Travis did nothing to make Jodi fear for her life, that Jodi kept changing her stories and lying to fit the evidence law enforcement had, and that Jodi was the aggressor in most of her relationships, even in high school.

Thanks for the summation! I agree!

Ended for the day. Did she Von Trapp? I couldn't see.

Even if Jodi was just a teen back then, even teens - normal teens - know that when someone hangs up on you, it means they don't want to talk to you. For me, the point is even back then she had a stalker's mentality.

Unless youvsre psychotic

IMO the morning session went very well for the prosecution but the afternoon was kind of a mess. He did make his points and prove her again as a liar but got caught up with her evasiveness and her attempt to act confused when he asks a question. I just hope the jury is following along. I kind of wish he had left anything prior to her being an adult out and stuck with the big ticket stuff.

If I hear "that was one of the reasons" or "that's not the only reason why" from her again....I will rip out my hair!! Ugh everything is complicated to this broad

Martinez is showing a pattern with her romantic relationships dating all the back to high school. She SUCCESSFULLY renewed this one w/ Bobby (even though he hung up on her. Twice.) She thought she could do the same thing with Travis.

She will not admit that he hung up on her.

Yep, jevipo, just like she won't admit that TA told her to get out of his life. (I interpreted that to be a <snort> breakup, but that's just me.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57