CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wake up every morning on a different side of a four sided fence !

Well, at least that's better than waking up in a brand new world every day!!
Which is how I feel sometimes. :floorlaugh:

Respectfully, and not directed at you, I respect your opinions. But what damages has he done to them? Being a lousy father and lousier husband? WE don't know what he did to deserve all this hate. And it really concerns me, hating someone that much is unhealthy. We're supposed to love and honor our parents, not hate and disrespect them. It would be the death of me if one of my boys told me they hated me, much less in front of millions of people.

I used to think I hated a few people. I was obsessed for a long time because I had been wronged. Then I decided to just let it go. It wasn't easy, but gradually with help, I did. I've been a much happier and healthier person since then.

Hate eats at your soul and your mind, and it makes you a bitter person. Life is short and we are all going to face our Maker someday, some of us sooner than we plan, so when that time comes, I don't want to have to face Him with hate in my heart.

End of sermon. Sorry if I offend anyone, but it's just my beliefs and I am entitled to them.

Thank you so much for your post. I don't think parents realize the damage they do to their children. The only way for some parents to get back at the ex is through the children. Some do it intentionally. I think Mark has done some very hurtful things to his children; I mean to have grown children chose not to have a relationship with him speaks volumes (and information shared by azgrandma).

I hope Dr. Phil takes Dylan's family under his "wings" and helps them through this tragedy. Elaine and Cory are looking for answers and Mark holds some of those answers and perhaps all the answers. Only time will tell.

Thank you for sharing and I totally understand how hate can eat you up inside.......Yep, got to let it go and be thankful for every ray of sunshine!

(((hugs)))

Poof !

So night sleuthers. I have to say I'm a little apprehensive.
Oh I wonder what time the thread opens...hopefully early,
so we can get good seats !

Well, I will be attending the afternoon showing :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Got to go get personal and business taxes done tomorrow....:banghead:

Thank you so much for your post. I don't think parents realize the damage they do to their children. The only way for some parents to get back at the ex is through the children. Some do it intentionally. I think Mark has done some very hurtful things to his children; I mean to have grown children chose not to have a relationship with him speaks volumes (and information shared by azgrandma).

I hope Dr. Phil takes Dylan's family under his "wings" and helps them through this tragedy. Elaine and Cory are looking for answers and Mark holds some of those answers and perhaps all the answers. Only time will tell.

Thank you for sharing and I totally understand how hate can eat you up inside.......Yep, got to let it go and be thankful for every ray of sunshine!

(((hugs)))

I doubt the family will hear from Dr. Phil after the show airs. He's a celebrity, worth millions of dollars, who has talked to thousands of guests on his show. I can't see him being involved in the Redwines' life for months or years afterwards.

Poof !

So night sleuthers. I have to say I'm a little apprehensive.
Oh I wonder what time the thread opens...hopefully early,
so we can get good seats !
I hope somebody transcribes. All I will get to see will be on the website, but that is the price I pay for not having cable.....

I hope somebody transcribes. All I will get to see will be on the website, but that is the price I pay for not having cable.....

Dr Phil is on over the air Channels around 4 PM depending on the area you reside, I've noticed it's on Fox or CBS in most areas. Hope your able to watch the show.

Respectfully, and not directed at you, I respect your opinions. But what damages has he done to them? Being a lousy father and lousier husband? WE don't know what he did to deserve all this hate. And it really concerns me, hating someone that much is unhealthy. We're supposed to love and honor our parents, not hate and disrespect them. It would be the death of me if one of my boys told me they hated me, much less in front of millions of people.

I used to think I hated a few people. I was obsessed for a long time because I had been wronged. Then I decided to just let it go. It wasn't easy, but gradually with help, I did. I've been a much happier and healthier person since then.

Hate eats at your soul and your mind, and it makes you a bitter person. Life is short and we are all going to face our Maker someday, some of us sooner than we plan, so when that time comes, I don't want to have to face Him with hate in my heart.

End of sermon. Sorry if I offend anyone, but it's just my beliefs and I am entitled to them.

BBM - hmmm let me count the ways. Perhaps it was beating the crap out of me while I was pregnant, oh maybe it was threatening to kill me, perhaps it was when he took the kids, oh wait a minute - maybe it was when we live our lives on egg shells. Let's not forget about the fact that I flench whenever a man raises his hand.
What he did to the kids, him - you decide, your mom or me. You decide your sport or me, maybe the times he took them and they didn't know when they were coming home, perhaps it was when he decided that money was more important than they were.

Forgive, IMO he has done plenty to "But what damages has he done to them? Being a lousy father and lousier husband?" sorry perhaps I should have scrubbed that tub a little bit more or dinner should have been on the table at 5 pm instead of 5:05. Then all would be hunky dorey. IMO but not really IMO because it was my life and a direct question was asked.

Dr Phil is on over the air Channels around 4 PM depending on the area you reside, I've noticed it's on Fox or CBS in most areas. Hope your able to watch the show.
Not unless I can get it on rabbit ears. :) You don't suppose they'd put Dr. Phil on in a sports bar, do you?

I doubt the family will hear from Dr. Phil after the show airs. He's a celebrity, worth millions of dollars, who has talked to thousands of guests on his show. I can't see him being involved in the Redwines' life for months or years afterwards.

He does do follow-up shows. I'm sure the family was given a contact person within his organization to stay in touch with. He may also be arranging for some much need counseling for the family to help them through this. Hoping for something positive, that's all....

JMO

If you get TV at all, it should be on the 'regular' channels. If you don't get TV at all, nevermind me. :) I hope you're able to see it somehow. A transcript would be good but I think for this in particular it'll make a big difference being able to hear voices and see expressions.

❤❤❤❤❤ and (((hugs))) to you azgrandma

I dunno. my dog will run into and lie down in water no matter how cold it is. shepherd/husky mix. crazy snow dogs. does the same thing in snow.
I wonder if the dogs hit on the res and that's why they're in water in so many pix?

The dogs are funny, they look like they really don't care about all the snow and water. I'm sure their feet must get cold! In all the pics/albums they look like they're happy to be doing their thing, and in a lot of them they actually look like they're having fun.

I was wondering about the water too. It seems like they're doing a lot of water searching, although the newest pics look like they're a creek or small river or something. Maybe something that flows out of the reservoir? I also wonder if maybe they just can't realistically sniff through snow that deep, so they're focusing more on the water for now? No idea, just a thought I had.

Not unless I can get it on rabbit ears. :) You don't suppose they'd put Dr. Phil on in a sports bar, do you?

lol well I believe they are actually showing it at a sports bar in either Durango or Bayfield - I forget which, but it was posted yesterday. Probably not most places, though. ETA although, if it's mid-afternoon those places probably wouldn't be too busy, maybe they'd go for it! I bet anyone there would end up watching the story.

I think you can get those "digital to analog" converter thingies fairly inexpensively if you wanted to try to make the rabbit ears work. I don't know much about that technology though.

Hmmm I was thinking, where WOULD be likely to have Dr. Phil on? I'm thinking emergency room waiting areas. They might change the channel if it gets too heated, but it seems like I always see the daytime talk shows when I'm waiting somewhere like that. Or, you could just wait for someone to transcribe it. ;)

Maybe so. I haven't seen all the Dr. Phil shows by any means, but I've never seen one where he didn't offer to arrange therapy/counseling/rehab, some kind of follow up for his guests with various problems. All MOO

Maybe if there are several tvs and you tip the bartender well. :)
I was thinking that might work. Especially since it should be before happy hour. I could take a late lunch, buy some wings...Heck, I could yell at the TV and everyone would wonder who just fumbled the ball.

I have to wonder...what makes people afraid of what they might hear about MR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mcameo6